Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Other FKKs in FRT (Malibu, Beach and so on)
Posted: 2006-05-30, 6:05 am

Samurai
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello, I am going to Germany again this week to the next weekend, and like to try some other FKKs in the FRT region.

I thought about checking FKK Atlantic, but this forum has suggested to check FKK Malibu or FKK Beach, instead.

As for FKK Beach, it looks very easy to go, but as for Malibu, I really have no idea how to get there by train. If anyone has been there before, please help me the directions, as well as give me some feedbacks on those places....

Thank you,

S

Posted: 2006-05-30, 5:55 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Samurai,

In the interest of full disclosure, I have to say at the start that I have not been to any of these clubs. Beach had a short period when it carried a good reputation. This was when Melanie was running the place. She is now running Malibu and, although I have not been there, I have visited a few of the girls who work there at Melanie's "Starlight Ladies" establishment. Some of these girls are great. I think that Anita is still working and Miriam may still be working also. I here good things about a former Palace girl who works there named Patricia. Somewhere on this board, way back when, our good buddy Novize wrote up a report about Malibu and it may be worth checking it out.

Atlantik has not had great reviews on the other boards. I think that the same boy's club that runs FKKWorld also has an interest in Atlantik.

No one talks much about Beach since Melanie left.

If I were to try a different club in Frankfurt than one of the big three, then it would be Malibu. (And I may try to finally do that soon.) I would not expect an atmosphere like you find in the big Clubs but that is not necessarily a bad thing. Plus a session with Anita is smokin' hot!!! This seems to be more of an insider's club than a sex tourist destination. It has its share of regulars who report about it on the Roemerforum and usually positive things. Whereas Oase may have 40-50 girls on a busy night, Malibu might have 15 at the most; probably closer to 10. Five to seven during the day shift is to be expected. This may seem like too few, but Malibu is not dealing with the traffic that the Big.Three are. There girls are supposed to have a great attitude and it is supposed to be a nice, relaxing, angenehm and gemütlich atmosphere.

Good luck,

Dedalus

BTW: Here is Anita if you are interested:

http://www.starlight-ladies.de/ladies_detail.php?id=23
Re: FKK Malibu
Posted: 2006-05-31, 7:27 am

Samurai
D-san,

Always, thank you for your expert info!! I think I am going to check FKK MALIBU either this Sunday, if I get too lazy to travel to WORLD, or next week, when I returned from business.

FKK Malibu seems to be not so far away from a train station (Nidderau) - Oh, I love the Google Earth (map)!!....and the girls from the web site seem to look pretty nice!! Looks like a good small place to spend one nice afternoon!

Regards,

Samurai

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: