Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Buds in London
Posted: 2006-06-05, 6:43 pm

PARAQUAT
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I am going to be in Europe for a couple of weeks but won't be able to make it to NL. We start our trip in London for 6 days and I would love to know where to score some top quality buds. I would truly appreciate any help or guidance. Is there a part of London to go to and do you know what I might expect to pay and what the quality is like. I have been a heavy smoker for 30 years and living in the N.W. as well as visiting AMS every year, I am always looking for the very best.

Thanks to any and all,
Paraquat
Re: Buds in London
Posted: 2006-06-06, 12:14 am

iloveamsterdam
i wrote a quick report on this a few days ago..
brixton in sw london is THE PLACE to score quality skunk,,take a tube to brixton
head for coldharbourlane and you will be asked if you want skunk,within a minute!
take care be streetwise and you will be safe...avoid camden town i got ripped off their last week..paid £20 for a piece of tissue paper wrapped in clingfilm!..i'm actually smoking some skunk from brixton rightnow and its as good as any whitewidow in ams..
Posted: 2006-06-06, 4:56 pm

withnail Power Kat
i would be incredibly surprised if you bought anything even half decent around coldharbour lane, brixton. sure youll be offered weed as soon as you leave the tube station but in general it will be decidedly average quality and certainly a whole load underweight. do not go there expecting dutch quality weed. i 99% guarantee you will not find it. the previous poster suggests he got a good deal so maybe im wrong - i can only speak from my own experience. 20 pounds for a couple of grammes of rubbish from jamaican johnny is not my idea of a bargain.

for the record - police in camden are a little more pro-active and are looking out for the guys selling 'green tea' by the canal bridge on chalk farm road. avoid.

sorry to be quite so doom and gloom but im just being honest with you. the suggestion that you can meet a stranger on the street and score quality weed is simply misleading. you need to know somebody.

doog!

withnail
Posted: 2006-06-06, 11:50 pm

iloveamsterdam
..google brixton and skunk and you will see how the scene is in lambeth and brixton is these days...most of the weed for sale is home grown widow,orange bud etc or imported from holland...but there is also some jamaican schwag dirt weed..full of seeds:(
Posted: 2006-06-07, 1:26 pm

Earthly1hereSupporting Member
Supporting Member
http://www.webehigh.com/

Posted: 2006-06-07, 3:07 pm

withnail Power Kat
im sceptical about the info on the site you mention. i mean, on very quick inspection i have just read hash is known as 'pot' in england. simply not true and pretty funny i would say. maybe in about 1968! in fact the only person i can think of who ever referred to 'pot' was a mates mother and as i recall it gave us all a big laugh when she said it.

groovy, man... ;-)

withnail
Posted: 2006-06-08, 4:53 am

PARAQUAT
Thanks for all the info everyone. When you live on the west coast in the U.S. to be in London and not make it over to AMS seems just plain silly. Holiday with the kids is very different then travel on my own. I guess I will just be high on life for a couple weeks and enjoy my free time with my family. But if by chance anyone has any good leads a P.M. would be most appreciated. I will be in AMS at the end of September so I will just have to be patient.

All the Best,
Paraquat
Posted: 2006-06-08, 5:26 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I've never heard anyone call hash "pot". Pot is the leafy stuff. But maybe that's a UK/US difference...sort of like "fanny"....
Posted: 2006-06-08, 9:19 am

withnail Power Kat
... and 'fanny pack' which gives me the biggest laugh ever ;-)

withnail
Posted: 2006-06-08, 3:22 pm

french7034
Yeah we refer to Bud as "pot" here, not Hash though, just call that Hash...
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: