Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
World and Oase – From bad to fucking amazing - part 1
Posted: 2006-06-08, 4:49 am

chivaz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This report may be a bit detailed and too long, but I was held up at the airport for four hours and had nothing better to do.

By some very unexpected and strange turn of events, I found my ass in Frankfurt with some time to spend. I had a tough decision to make, what club to visit. Palace came to mind for it’s convenience. Oase is not that far and has a couple of sure thing regulars for me. But I was taken by Anka my last couple of visits to World and as I had somewhat limited time (one day), I was not willing to try my luck to much on Palace as I really do not have a sure thing going there in terms of mind blowing experience. Oh, what a dilemma, Oase or World. Dilemma solved: I will go to both, starting with World.

Arrived at World early afternoon. Couple of guys waiting for the third to get the 3 for 2 deal that they have going on some days. Nice start, just saved me some Euros. Showered and explered the place to find it seriously lacking talent. Did not recognise a single face there. About 5-10 girls and 5-10 customers. The girls were in the 3d class category. Two of three things combined will restrain me going with a girl. Fat, old and ugly. I can deal with one of those, that is I have no problem going with fat, young and pretty girls. I have no problem going with old pretty ladies in good shape, and I have no problem going with somewhat ugly girls if their body is good and they are relatively young, but two out of three just gives me a performance problem. This particular afternoon seemed to have all the girls fit into the two or three for three. Well, let’s hang out for a while and see what turns out.

There was no sight of Anka and I decided to wait until early night before I would bail for Oase. After about an hour, I see this relatively decent looking girl getting in and sitting on one of the sofas. She looks good from the distance and I make a couple of walk-bys. She does not look all that great up close, probably in her 30’s, but her body looks ok, and her face is not all that bad. What the hell, I need to release so let’s she if she is at least a decent optifick. I start talking with her and the vibe is not so good. “Dude”, I think to myself, “don’t be so damn picky, some of the average looking can give the best performance, just go for it”. In this case: WRONG

The stats:
Name: Inna (or something like that)
Origin: Riga, Latvia
Hair: Dark, frizzy curls
Face: ok, shows some wear and tear
Body: Slim, B cup breasts, some gravity effect, but nothing serious.
Tatoos: None that I noticed
Performance: Crap

Inna claims she has only been working at World for couple of weeks, but I think I have noticed her before, but cannot be sure though. We go to a room and immedietly she wants to go for the bj. “Not so fast dear” I think and try to get her laying down on her back. She does not want to and this struggle continues for a minute until I ask her “what is wrong?” “Nothing” she says, “why do you not want blowjob” she then asks. I then explain to her that things do not have to go so fast and I would like to explore her body a bit before the main event. She does not seem to get it at all and continues to strategaly position her body in a way that it is hard for me to get my hands on it. Her pussy was able to misterycally dissappear whenever my hand roamed in the area. Kissing this girl was out of the question on her account, and after this introduction to her performance and attitude, I did not feel any urge to pursue the issue. What to do? I thought about aborting the session, but my vanity had the upper hand, I am both arrogant and egoistic (no to mention vain) and think I can turn any situation around. It was not gonna happen this time.

Finally I gave her the go for the bj. It was very shallow, but suprisingly soft and actually kind of good. To much hand though which I was able to get her to stop using. After about 3 minutes of bj: “You want condom?” she asks. “No, I don’t want condom, continue bj” I say. “Why you not want sex?” she asks. “Fuck, just continue the bj and shut up” I think getting kind of pissed off. Thought about telling her I really did not like her and did not feel like having sex with her, but did not have the heart for it. “You want to come in my mouth?” she then asks. Pause...”Yes” I say.

My sperm inventory turnover has been quite low the last few days and I had a nice little safety stock going. The devil inside me got the better of me and I decided to have her working for her money. “You know, it might be a lot of cum” I told her with a somewhat fake worried expression. “No problem” she said. I have her giving me bj for 15 minutes and when I felt ready, I went up on my knees and leaning back I got a good look at her progress. I started to come and I could sense that she wanted to bail out. “Keep going please” I politely instructed and she did. A famous sentence from Babyguy (I think) “with a frantic look of a chipmunk with one too many acorn in his mouth” came to my mind and I started laughing, mostly to myself, but some giggling was heard and she looked at me in disdain and disposed of the sperm into a roll of paper. “This was a lot” she told me with a disaproval in her voice. “I told you so” I replyed. I think both of us were relieved it was over. 0 of 1 for Chivaz and somewhat shattered ego.

After shower and a look at the food (which looked pretty bad) I ate one breadroll and chilled out a little in the pool area. It was middle afternoon and I thought I would give it until 5 pm, and if Anka would not turn up by that time, I would bail for Oase. Went up again around 4:30 pm, and the situation had not improved, but wait, there was one exotic looking number there. I soon learned that this was the much reported Chanel from Tunis. Shit man, she really looks great, I just have to have me some of that

The stats:
Name: Chanel
Origin: Tunis (Germany the last 15 years)
Hair: Dark
Face: Extremely pretty
Body: Just a tad plumb, but great proportions. Perfect C cups
Tatoos: None that I can remember
Performance: Good

Chanel seemed a little bit worried or disinterested when I started to speak to her and called over Janette as a translator. Chanel asked if I wanted two girls but I denied. She then had Janette explain that as she was rather new she did not speak English. I knew that she is not that new. although the English part may be right (my German was better than her English so we continued the show from here on in German). Somehow she seemed reluctant to go with me and I felt she was genuinly worried or just disliked me for some reason. Another blow to the ego, but I just had to have me some of them tits and pursued so off we went.

When in room, she also wanted to take charge just like Inna. This time I was not gonna have any of that and I asked her to relax, I would not bite, and actually was going to be very very nice to her. She finally relaxed but there was no way in hell she was going to kiss me. At first she just kind of layed there staring empty eyed to the ceiling. Now I got stubborn, I was not gonna have two bad back to back sessions so I spent the first 30 minutes going down on her applying everything I have learnt throuh the years in that department. <Vanity> and she claimed (and “acted”) like she came twice, and actually was upset when I told her I was not sure if she was telling the truth </Vanity>. Still I felt she overdid it a little bit but anyways, you never know. At least she felt the urge to take off her glasses when reaching her first orgasms whatever that indicates (probably just tired of those damn things) and her blank stare was gone.

Some bj followed and on with the rubber and she mounted me cowgirl (I also did my share of munching on those gorgeous tits). We rode for a while and then this strange thing happened <Vanity> she leans towards me grabbing my head, lays her head on my shoulder turning her face away from mine and starts riding like crazy and she sounded like she was sobbing (she was not, only kind of sounded like that). All of a sudden I feel this warm liquid oozing down my balls. “What the hell, I hope this is not a case of a bad time of the month thing” I think. No such thing, just her juices flowing in generous amounts. Chivazes ego just got back to par </Vanity>.

Now, here is the situation: She claims has come couple of times and I am pretty confident that the liquid thing is hard to fake so I am pretty confident I have at least gotten on the good side of her and now I must be able to steal some DFK. No sir, no way. So I just flat out ask her why not and she explained to me. “Oh, so I am kind of like your human size vibrator” I replyed, but I think she did not get the joke. My ego yet again gets a hit, but this time it was not that serious.

Still a good session. She is very beautiful and it would have been perfect if DFK would have been on her menu. My hat is off for those who will get something else than their dick beyond those lips. My feeling is that subsequent sessions might break some barriers as she seems a bit shy at first, but maybe that’s a part of the act.

Decided to hang out for a while as there were girls arriving and already there were three or four I would have done if not for the fact I had done two sessions already so I wanted something special if I was gonna do another session at World. I sit in the sofa in the corner next to the Kino and out of nowhere, Anka is placing her butt on her regular seat (the high table right across the bar, next to the corridor). She places her things on the table and then turns around to speak to one of the girls sitting in the sofa. With a speed that would shame a grasshopper, I jump to my feet and I am seated on the other stool at the table when she turns around. <Vanity> A big smile, yeah baby, she remembers me, and seems happy to see me. </Vanity>.

The stats:
Name: Anka
Origin: Romania
Hair: Dark red, originally dark brown and she is not coloring it at the moment so it is growing back to be dark brown
Face: When she smiles, a more prettier girl is hard to find, but she sure can also show a grumpy face
Body: Tall, tastefully enhanced tits. Athletic, great ass
Tatoos: A classic one above her butt
Performance: Great

We chat for a while and she knows my game and kind of plays into it knowing I won’t rush things. It was ok by me, but I don’t know how many times I am willing to go through that. Climbing the same mountain again and again to get the view can be a bit tiresome, sometimes you just want to ride up the damn thing to get the view. Had a great time anyways and ended up doing 2 hour session with her with a very long foreplay. The highlight of which we played the “how deep can you go” game. She gives a very good bbbj and just for fun I asked her how deep she could go. She made one relatively deep and I would place my finger on where she got and the next time she would have to break the record. In the end she told me that if she would go any further, she would puke over my dick, and I really was not up to that.

Then probably 30 minutes straight fucking (it was my 3d in a relatively short time so I needed the time) and a good afterplay as I did not feel like bailing out right away and she did not show any indication of leaving soon. All in all a great 2 hour session, but I must stress that I think you need to invest time in her to get a really good session (at least an hour). Many have reported bad sessions and I do not doubt them. She can be moody and does not like her job that much. But for my money, she is the best sex at World at the moment.

After Anka, I felt I could not top that at World, but there are a few girls at Oase that can get my motor running even after 3 sessions so I left World around 8pm and headed for Oase.

Chivaz
Re: World and Oase – From bad to fucking amazing - part 1
Posted: 2006-06-08, 6:27 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Chivaz,

Great report on Chanel. When I first approached her back in February, she pulled another girl to explain to me that she did not speak English. She was inexperienced and shy. Soon after she let me explore her natural talents, it was a tremendous pleasant experience. She can definitely cum more than once in one evening. As to DFK, it’s off the menu. Light kisses on the lips are possible. It’s not a big deal for me though. For those who demand DFK as part of GFE, you should look elsewhere.

I have been with Anka twice when she was still quite new last year. She made me work like hell, “Fuck me. Fuck me…. Why do you stop?” Well, if you imagine yourself running a 4 x 400 meter all by yourself, you get the picture. I need to breathe… She looked really good at the World Party with her fresh deep dark tan.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-06-08, 9:59 am

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Chivaz,

I was pleasantly surprised to see a contemporary report from you, as I somehow thought Frankfurt was out of your range of possibilities for some time. Great, you were able to come back, and, from the sound of things, on a day early in the week.

Sometimes I think it would be great if we mongers could walk around with some kind of Monger's Tri-corder, the instrument in Star Trek, where you could just point the thing at some girl you consider having a session with and magically prior reports about her would appear on your palm-held screen. If this were the case, you would have surely saved your time and money from the likes of Inna of Latvia, a notoriously BAD session partern, who has been around World for at least two years now! Steer clear, boys. This girl is just a major artist in producing dissatisfaction. Amazing she still finds people to session with her. I imagine there must be a thick file of negative reports on the German boards about her...

I would say ditto for Chanel, who, as you say, looks great! But looks without attitude/performance is like beer without alcohol, or a curry without the kick! As far as I know, Fred is the only one who repeats with Chanel, as virtually all others find her merely a so-so optik-fuck. Fair enough to say: Seek elsewhere if you want GFE with DFK. Well for me, GFE without DFK is not really GFE. It's like eating a burger without the bun, or, Fred, if you prefer: Eating Mu Su Pork without the pancakes: Something essential is lacking! And if you are going to invest lots of time and money on a girl, it is a bit disconcerting to know that certain items will never be on the menu with this particular girl, though they are part of the standard package with many, many others, even on the first date...

The point is that if you have to climb so low as to session with the likes of these two dud-girls, World must be really suffering as far as talent goes in the early-mid-afternoon line-ups.

I do admire your ice-cutting abilities as far as Anka goes; and your superb drive to have three (actually more, if you count the timing of your sessions) sessions at World and then get up and go to Oase for more fun...Sounds like me!

Anyway, I read your old mate Gabriella from Veneseula is in circulation at Oase now, so hopefully you "got some of that" too...

So let all others be warned: Stay away from Inna. And if you seek a good looking starfish who stares at the ceiling during your first half-hour, and will never kiss you deeply, go for Chanel. If you want alot of work and time to "play the game," then Anka is your ticket...

ST
Posted: 2006-06-08, 12:21 pm

chivaz
Hi guys,

Yes, I was not scheduled for FRA for a long time, but good shit sometimes happens.

And yes, I met Gabriela and had a awesome mindblowing sessions with her. I am still gathering my thoughts on that one. Report will follow

As for Chanel, yes you are right it is dissapointing not to get a DFK from her as she is such a good looking girl. My session with her was no at all bad, actually kind of good, but it did take work. It was like a light beer ;-)

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-06-08, 11:18 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey Chivaz,
Loved your story.
How could you forget the lovely spider tatoo on Anka's belly. I know I'll never forget it.
And Chanel's love juice? Chanel number five? No, Chanel number one :-) Right Fred?

Doog
Pepto
Posted: 2006-06-08, 11:45 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Chanel number five?"

Well, Pepto.

That question will get her going and get you some smacking in no time. You already know the answer she would give you.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-06-09, 1:41 am

chivaz
Hey Pep,

"How could you forget the lovely spider tatoo on Anka's belly. I know I'll never forget it."

You're right, dunno how I forgot that one as my tounge has passed it so many times ;-)

In the original report, I did not disclose the reason Chanel gave me for not kissing, but it was brutally honest and went something like this: "I need to block out the man I am with to be able to do this job. I can't block him out if I am kissing him" (She told me in German, but I got the essence of it). This where my reply about beeing a human vibrator came in. It sure felt like she was blocking out for the first 15 minutes or so, but then I felt like she was not blocking out anymore, but I think she still had some other things on her mind (read: someone else), hence her head position while doing the wild cowgirl ride.

As for a repeat factor on Chanel, I might have repeated to try to snatch that DFK, but after I have read that she does not buckle in on that one, I think I will give it a pass. It is a shame as her face is of the kind of quality you really feel the urge emrace it with some deep kisses. Once in a while I am up for an optifick. Call me old fashioned, but for me personally, kissing is a big part of getting to the level of intimacy with a girl that I feel like having sex with her and enoying it.

Chivaz
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: