Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
World and Oase – Part 2 – the fucking amazing part
Posted: 2006-06-08, 5:40 pm

chivaz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Those who read part one know that I had already done three sessions at World. I bailed out of World at 8pm. The selection there at the time was so and so, but nothing that would get me really going for a fourth session.

Again, this will be a detailed report. It may bore you, but I am writing this as much for my own memoirs so please bear with me

Headed down the A5, still daylight outside and light traffic so I was able to make it to Oase in just about 25 minutes. I actually thought about calling it quits for the day, but I had time to spare and even if I would not find a session in Oase, it was just as good a place to hang out as any other. I was hoping to get to meet at least one of the three following girls: Gabriela, Lizzy or Beatrice. In my mind there was also the possibility of doing the little Czeck number ST has reported on. For my last session of the night, I wanted a sure thing. At World I had only had one really good session, one average and one pretty bad so I was not ready to throw a Hail Mary on my last one for the night.

I arrived at Oase and the parking lot was about 2/3 full. Get inside, pay and get the towel. I always get a little buzz when entering the bar area at Oase fully clothed placing my valuables in the locker. Did a 360 turn and it sure looked good. Lots of talent around (I later estimated about 40-50 girls). Do the shower thing and as I am walking up the stairs, there is this petite girl standing at the top looking down towards me. The body frame looks familiar and she is able to recognise me before I recognise her. <vanity> A big smile and a very warm greeting awaited. Yes, Gabriela was indeed around. </vanity> I just could not believe my luck. It seems that every time I get to Oase and Gabriela is working, she is free and the first girl I encounter. Well, not exactly the case tonight.

I chat with her a bit and ask if she is free. No, she is waiting for a date that is downstairs (I guess taking a shower). I ask if she knows how long she will be. “I think 30 minutes, but maybe more” she replies. “I will be waiting for you at the bar” I tell her. A big smile from Gabriela (for those of you that have met her, you know that her hot smile could melt gold).

I sit at the bar and get a drink. There is a rerun of and old World Cup match going on and I watch that while I nurture my drink. I check out the girls that walk by and am able to recognise Sunny in her fuck me boots, Lucy, Betty, The little Czeck number (don’t remember her name). Polish Victoria sits besides me. She is always very nice, she knows that I do not session with her and we always have a nice little chat with no sexual tension going on.

Half hour and no sign of Gabriela. “Oh man” I think to myself “Gabriela is such a great session I bet the lucky dude is gonna do an extended session”. Well, I decide to give it another 30 minutes. A lot of very doable ladies walk by, sit by me, try to chat me up, but my mind is set. <pathetic> “What the hell is wrong with you man” I think to myself. “Am I really so taken by this girl that I am ready to wait such a long time, passing up on all these nice girls?”. I guess so. </pathetic>

This little dark Cubanita with a very strange name I cannot remember sits besides me and gives me this incredable sexy come on. Wheew, I almost take her on her offer. She is tiny, pretty and has this sholderlength wild hair. Anyone knows her?

It is now getting close to 60 minutes. I suddenly remember that I have not eaten since breakfast except for one breadroll at World and my stomach is starting to ache from all the soda drinking. <pathetic> “Should I run for it and grab me some dinner?”. I decide against it, I am not gonna take the chance of missing out on Gabriela. </pathetic> Exactly on the hour I see Gabriela and an older gentleman come towards the lockers. He is nothing but smiles (she will do that to you) and very talkative and they spend a couple of minutes hugging and chatting at the lockers. I wait patiently with my back turned to them, but observe via the mirror at the bar, she is still on his time and I do not want to interrupt until he walks away. Still a little nervous that she will not notice me and some other lucky dude will catch her. As soon as they finish, she walks right to me and smiles. “I need to clean up” she says. “I will get me some dinner while you clean up. Find me by the pool when you are ready” I tell her.

Finally I am able to get some dinner. I try to pace myself so I won’t be packed so I just eat some pasta and vegtables, no meat. Now I feel much better. <pathetic> I hang around and all of a sudden I get worried again. What if someone snatches her up. “No, she would not do that to me” </pathetic>

Finally she arrives and we go to a room. We find one of the nicer ones with mirrors and as soon as I have taken off my watch and key and placed it on the table, she is in my arms, both standing on the floor. What followed was a couple of minutes of DKF, hugging and grobing. “Man, it sure was worth the wait” I think. This is gonna be one helluva session. I decide right away that I will not set a predefined time limit. I will stay as long as I am having fun. This is my last session for the night (well, not exactly, but at the time I thought so) and I am going to enjoy it to the fullest. There are months until I will find myself in Frankfurt again and I need to make some memories.

In short: We did a three hour session which is the probably the best one I have done so far. I am now going into some of the gory details so those of you who do not like the visuals of a fellow punter having the time of his live should skip the next part. Others should just try to vizualise it is thems, not me .

<sexual details> Lying on the bed, we spent a few minutes catching up on our lives. Turns out she was vacationing in a place I have somewhat frequented in the last 10 years or so and that made for a nice conversation. I showed of some of my Spanish and her English has improved. Now it was time to treat her to some DATY. Now, I don’t believe that Gabriela has come with me in the sessions I have done with her. Her clit is buried very deep and is very small and it takes a long time to get out. I go through the motions and as in my past sessions with her, she seems to enjoy it, but is not very vocal and does not seem to get that close to coming at all. This is the time I found better out about her buttons.

Many women do not like rough sucking or licking directly on their clit. You usually have to work the hood and the area around paying attention to tha labia and thighs and eventually you go for the clit, but usually ever so lightly gradually working your way to more intensity without getting to rough on it. This is not the case with Gabriela. I decided to take the “harder” route on her clit and she responded by buckling her back and letting out some seriously sexy sounds in Spanish. Her small clit is pretty exposed now so I started vigurously licking and sucking on the little bean and she got louder and buckled more until she suddenly sat up all flushed and sweatty and asked me to stop. “why” I asked. “I don’t want to come yet” she replied and had this shy look on her. We took a short break, had sips of our drinks and then I started again. This time I did not allow her to stop me and while sucking hard on her clit, I had two of my fingers in her pussy rubbing her G-spot (have no idea if I found it, but at least she was wet as a Scottish sailor on a leave). Did she come? You can never know, but if she did not, the illusion was at least perfect.

Whe chilled out for couple of minutes (for those of you who do not like cigarette breath, Gabriela is perfect as she does not smoke) and then it was her turn to give me a treat, and oh man a treat it sure was.

Some of you may know that Gabrielas bj technique is not the best one in the business. She has made up for it my great finger and tounge work around the anus, but her bj skills are not that great. She keeps her tounge back which does not allow for any real depth and she also tends to push the dick to her cheek to give the illusion of going deep. The problem with that technique is that you will usually catch some teeth there which is not that nice at all. Time for a lesson.

“Ok” I told her, “You have to learn some new tricks giving bj” I told her. She was game for it. “Go as deep as you can” I told her. She did the cheek thing. “That is cheating” I told her. Then I told her to put her tounge out as far as she could and keep her mouth wide open and blow me like that and the she could slowly use her lips. This is a great way and if gone deep will produce some saliva which will get things wet as well. She was a bit worried at first and I assured her I would be completely still and not thrust against her throat. She then proceeded to give me this great relatively deep bj bringing me on the verge of coming time over time.

“Now it is time to learn how to use the tounge” I told her, and I went on explaining how she should lick the shaft, preferably with her tounge partly outside her mouth while going as deep as she could. She was a trooper and had fun trying out new things. We did a couple of more exercises and finished up on doing the “how deep can you go” by using finger placement and then “how far can your tounge to down my shaft while you suck” game. I must admit that her bj technique improved dramatically as time went by. During these exercises, she brought me to the verge of orgams at least 10 times. I had to apply every trick in the book not to come and once I had to slap my dick painfully hard not to come which btw. surprised the hell out of her.

During this time she did also pay a lot of attention to my anal area. If she is up to it (which apparently she was), she gives a great rim job. I am a bit self conscious about this area, but this time I thought “screw it”, grabbed my legs and went rolled on my shoulders. Looking in the mirror, I looked ridiculous, but it sure felt good. I did not allow her to shove her finger up my ass. She has rather long nails and it worries me a bit, and I just do not like it that much. She was surprised and asked why and I just told her I did not feel like it right now.

Now there was a time for some sex. We actually talked a little bit about it. “What should we do” I asked her. “What do you want to do” she replyed. I have once done anal with Gabriela and it was nice, but I did get the feeling she was not that much into it so I told her “I will do whatever you suggest, anal, CIM, you choose”. I was curious what she would to. Is she a hunter that goes for the big bucks choosing anal with CIM? She could not have played the game more wisely: “Anal is ok if you really want, but I don’t like it that much and would rather have normal sex and perhaps longer time instead” she told me (not in these exact words as her English is a bit limited). Then she went on telling me that CIM does not bother her at all so if I felt like that it was ok, but in no way did she push the issue.

This girl is smart and the most accommodating I’ve been with. It is like she can forsee your every move and her body glides with you, never making an akward or uncomfortable moment. The sex was just mind blowing. I was loaded up after two hours of foreplay and had to restrain myself couple of times, even if it was my fourth session for the day. After various of positions, we ended up in missionary and I told her that when I was going to come, I was gonna pull out and come in her mouth with her lying on her back and me leaning over her. She misunderstood and though I was gonna come all over her face and she hesitated a little and said she did not like cum in her eyes but I could come all over her chest. I explained that I was gonna aim for her mouth and all was ok.

<silly science> Now a little biology: after cumming three times, your body does not produce as much of the gooey stuff, but if you keep well hydrated (which I always do) you can build up a lot of seminal plasma over and over again, specially when aroused for a long time. The composition of the seminal plasma will however change a bit (it actually contains some 30 substances, but I digress). It becomes more “watery” and that brand travels much faster as the drag coefficient is lower on the thinner watery brand than the gooey brand. </silly science>

So now I am ready to come, I pull out, rip off the condom. Gabriela gets up on her elbows, opens her mouth and sticks out her tounge as far as she can (and boy, she has a long tounge). The first two spurts go righ down her throat, but she does not buckle. Then a couple on her upper lip, but still within her mouth. One misses her mouth to the left and ends up somewhere on the bed and the rest goes in while she sucks out the last drop. It was one of the most powerful orgasms I’ve ever had and I was totally kaput. I look at her and she is struggling a bit and I immediaetly rip out a roll of paper for her to spit in. She is gagging a little bit and explains that the first spurts went right down her throat. I hand her a drink and she takes a couple of sips and then asks if it is ok if she takes two minutes time out. No problem.

When she comes back, I can taste that she has flushed out with listerine. We talk about that a little (I myself tend to carry a listerine or mouthwash which I use after every session in an effort not to catch stuff like cold or the flue). She seems to wash throughly after each session and flushes her mouth with listerine after each session. She also mentions that she think that the mens lockers should have mouthwash and plastic cups for them to use. Not a bad idea.

We have now been 2 hours and 55 minutes in the room. I look at my watch and tell her “It is 5 minuted until 3 hours and I am only going to stay for three hours”. <extreme vanity> “No we still have 20 minutes” she replys. </extreme vanity>. Wheew, she is an expert of hooking a guy forever. What a nice gesture. Come to think of it, I had spent 350 euros already on her so of course I am a valuable customer, and she just guranteed a repeat visit. Not only nice, but a good business woman. We spent the remaining 20 minutes cuddling and I kept the track of time and after exactly 20 minutes I motioned her that time was up. A very nice departure by the lockers and my happy grin was probably noticed around the room.

Now I decided to chill out a bit. I had pretty much decided I was done for the night, but wanted to have drink and look around to she who is in attendance. Had a brief chat with Betty who was no fun to talk to and seemed tired and annoyed. Went and sat down at the back of the Kino and nurtured my drink. I notice Gabriela coming out to the main room kind of wandering around but not making any advances. She walks into the Kino, sees me sitting there <vanity> and gives me a big smile and asks if she can sit with me. No problem I tell her and she starts this all nice touchy thing, stroking my body and kiving me kisses. Oh, she is good, she knew I was done for the night, but she is sure willing to invest </vanity>. This goes on for about 15 minutes. Then I come up with an crazy idea. I still have about 45 minutes before I have to leave. “Tell you what” I say, “if you think you can get me going again I go to a room with you for 30 minutes”. She shows me a little devilish smile and then “I can get you going”.

We go to the big room to the right when leaving the bar (the one with the oversised bed and mirrored ceiling). She starts giving me a bj, but with the old technique. I reminded her of what she had learned and she immediatly changed over to the new and improved technique. Then she but her forarm under my thighs, pushed my legs back towards my chest while holding my dick in her other hand and buried her tounge deep up my ass. I was in a fucking ecstasy, standing to attention in no time. The image in the mirrors were silly, but I did not care. I was in heaven and not about to leave. She then proceeded to try to finger my ass, but I stoped her and told her not to. She then just continued licking, poking her tounge and sucking for the next 5 minutes. “Get the condom” I told her and what followed was a fucking arial show. She is tiny (about 150 cm and probably does not weigh more than 45 kilos) and I am able to hold her up in different positions and that I did. Standind on the bed, shifting from missionary to doggy without breaking a beat, up to standing reverse cowgirl all in swift motions and the result displayed to us in the mirrors. I am in a reasonable good form and it does take a bit to make me break a sweat, but after this workout I was soaking wet and about to have a cardiac arrest and yes, I was able to come.

Left the place totally exhausted, just the way it should be.

Chivaz
Re: World and Oase – Part 2 – the fucking amazing part
Posted: 2006-06-08, 11:10 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Chivaz,
Great report, a fine romance you have going there. Oh to be young enough for a five pop mongering day.
I know the tiny wild curly haired cubana you speak of, she was my last session Thursday May 25, she seduced me as I sat next to the sleeping Desert Fox in back of the kino. We moved to the first couch and did our whole session there and on the kino mattress in front of us. Happily, the kino was relatively empty that night. She is a bossy little thing, suck my titties, lick my pussy again etc. A lot of fun and good kisser. Her name is Amoecia, Amuananna or Ameliona or some very strange name I asked her three times so I would rememeber and you see the result.
Doog
pepto
Posted: 2006-06-08, 11:46 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Chivaz,

OK, I'm convinced! I have not yet done a session with her, but if Inna is busy on my next Oase run, then Gabriela will get the chance to blow my mind.

Great reports, man!!! Had I known of your travel fluke, well...

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-06-09, 12:00 am

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Chivaz,

This has to be one of the best --if indeed not THE best-- fkk report i've ever read! Thanks alot for this superb read. All the more so because I know and have sessioned a few times with Gabriella. Thanks to your initial recommendation, I might add.

They should link your World early evening post together with this one and make it one long feature to appear on the cover of this site!

Really top notch writing!

ST
Posted: 2006-06-09, 12:09 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"They should link your World early evening post together with this one and make it one long feature to appear on the cover of this site!"

Agreed! Wim?

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-06-09, 1:38 am

chivaz
Hi guys,

Thanks for the compliments.

When reccomending a girl, one is usually a bit cautious putting in some disclaimers and YMMV things. Gabriela does not need any such disclaimers. I have observed her clients coming out with her, old and young in any size and shape and all have one thing in common: A big grin on their happy faces. Few of my buddies have also had a go with her and all report the same way: Great session.

Chivaz
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: