Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
swinging summer sports at Golden Time
Posted: 2006-06-12, 1:46 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Bonjour all,

Last Thursday I was able to enjoy (almost) all pleasant aspects of summer within the confines of my favourite hangout in Brueggen. The sun was shining, the girls were plenty and willing, even the food was palatable - what more can a man want ? Even the 2 -hour drive in the sunshine towards Germany was a pleasure, which I extended by a small detour through the nearby village of Niederkroechten, where I bought some wine by a local merchant (a 'Super Riesling' according to him). I arrived at the gates of GT just before noon, parked my car in the shade and got in. Good to see the lunch now has various freshly baked bread and croissants, I'm perfectly happy now. I had my lunch in the fresh air on the terrace, looking at all the beauties on offer and then started to think on my action list for the day.

My first female course of the day turned out to be (Greek) Christina. She joined me on the terrace, where we chatted for some time. Christina is one of the senior members of the GT ladies, both in age and length of service, so we know another for some 2 years now. After some serious gossip and Christina offering her maternal advice on some collegues, we decided for some fresh air action, though as midge -free as possible (I learned the painfull way last visit ;-). The new tent in the garden proved an excellent location. Christina is probably the safest choice you gan get these days: a good looker (though definitely in the 'mature' catalogue) with an extremely good service, and very receptive for pleasings towards her, which I personally very enjoy. So my first session was an instant success.

Next on my list was Sylvia, my adorable Gypsy Princess. Looking as Sporty Spice's naughty younger sister, though with much more tattoos and piercings, she is definitively not for the meek of heart. But behind her down to earth (read: lack of) manners and external embellishments (and a new piercing to come this month, will this girl never learn ?) is a sweet girl, who can put herself in your arms, look at you, sigh deep, start kissing and you are lost. It took me ages to get her loose from her girlfriend, with whom she rather chatted than looking for clients (talk about manners), but eventually she choose to be mine temporarily. We talked a little on the terrace, started some serious heavy petting there (she is wild and does not care, I quite forgot where I was) and then looked for a garden location, but the single tent was used (there should be 3 in the end) and the mattrass-on-the-boat was in use for a party by some Latina's. But there was the 'Hollywood swing couch' (couch hammock ?). Could one do it in there ? Yes, one could, provided at least some member of the party is a little sporty (not me) and both do not get sea-sick in action. Leave it to Sylvia to turn the exercise into sheer fun and excitement. I love the spontaneity of this girl. Another exotic location scored, another good experience.

On the Latina birthday party: some girls camped all day at the same spot (in the back of the garden), chatting in spanish all time, getting drinks for themselves, bringing in a birthday cake, singing songs and not caring about men at all. I was pleasantly surpised that they could do this and were left alone by GT Management. It confirmed my sentiments that GT is one of the (relatively) most pleasant places to work for the girls.

Dinner was more than acceptable this time. The noodles were not killed by overcooking (though still not really 'al dente') and the sauce was not exactly the announced Gulash, but a cream -based sauce with very decent meat. The salad was fresh, choice of 2 dressings. To generic astonishment (certainly given the heat), there was no barbeque, although we learnt that the day before a 'trial bbq' was held (aren't these guys thorough ?). I heard later that from the next day onwards, bbq season was officially opened at GT. Though not haute cuisine, bbq at GT is an enjoyable experience due to the party atmosphere.

After dinner I hung out on the terrace some time, looking for a suitable (female) dessert. And there I found Kate. Kate is a fair -sized blonde of Estonian origin, though pretty Germanised. She has worked in Brueggen from the start of GT, disappeared, was reported working in various locations and has returned since a couple of weeks. I talked with her on her various assignments and she indicated that here are a lot of factors which can make a girl work in a specific location - and that consequently make or break a club. She did not like too much forced discipline by club management, which is one of the reasons she returned. In her opinion, GT is one of the most relaxed clubs to work in from a girl's perspective.
Okay, I have a weak spot for Kate. She was the first girl to take me to the pool, so she has endless credits. Also she is a fabulous looker for her age and gives excellent service. Her absence has not diminished her qualities. We had a good session in a garden hut (decently cooled by the airco) which proved a more than, er, satisfying end of my visit to Brueggen.

Assorted notes:
- The grass looks good ! Amazing, given the 'care' that was given to it before.
- The new terrace (wooden planking, in all about 10 x 10 metres) looks nice, but the sofa's are a little uncomfortable in that they have no side cushions. 'Hanging' out in them is thus quite painfull. Room for inprovement here (2 extra cushions per sofa will do - maybe a good girl can be of help also).
- Pool was heavily chlorated. Yuck. No chance of getting a decent (or even indecent) girl in. Davide to challenge this, I reckon.
- The flat-screen at the terrace's side wall was brought back in. I read later in some reports on other fora that the GT Management did explicitely not turn it on for the football championships. Well, if the clients yell hard enough they will change their minds. I'm still not certain what to do in the meantime.

greetings to all,

Gaston.
Re: swinging summer sports at Golden Time
Posted: 2006-06-12, 6:15 pm

davide
Hi Gaston,
so, we were both in Bruggen last thursday without knowing. Second time it happens I think...;-)

As for the jacuzzi water, I thought it was just too warm....... but then a couple of girls jumped in to chat and play, then they went through the 'are you ticklish' routine, so I decided to stay till my skin got all wrinkly. . . .

'I was pleasantly surpised that they could do this and were left alone by GT Management. It confirmed my sentiments that GT is one of the (relatively) most pleasant places to work for the girls'.

I definitley agree with you, although I heard a certain NRW Rumanian Starlet complain a bit about GT (hygene and management issues). Nothing serious however.....

D.
Posted: 2006-06-13, 1:09 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
cher Davide,

My sincere apologies for - again - missing you. I must have been looking at the ladies only ;-)

cheers,

Gaston.
Posted: 2006-06-14, 2:31 am

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Gaston,

Marvelous tale, mon ami. So now that you mastered all of the aquatic arts you are taking up trapeze-like disciplines? Impressive! Your ‘Hollywood swing couch” wasn’t one of those swing-things like I’ve seen in the skin flicks was it? First you reveal Sylvia’s tattoo’s now her multiple piercings, whilst describing boinking her as you both swing through an idyllic Teutonic afternoon…you are really getting edgy, mate. Are you sure you aren’t sporting a little ink or perhaps a discreet piercing?

I am sure that the GT management breathed a heavy sigh of relief when they read your (marginally) positive food review. You have evidently gotten them whipped into line. Unfortunately, the grounds crew seems to be having their time in your barrel now. Good to hear you found a way to escape the midges (whatever they are) but did you see any more of the midgets? You will have to let us know how the Super Reisling went down as well.

It is nice to hear that the ladies can take time out for a party. Lends a little more credence to their independent contractor status.

Thanks for another in a series of entertaining essays.

Tot zeins,

Skip
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: