Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Just some feedback from 6/8-10 at PALACE and OASE
Posted: 2006-06-14, 12:25 pm

Samurai
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello,

I went to PALACE and OASE before heading back to my home last week..

Got PALACE around 8PM on 6-8, and the place was already pretty much crowded, with many good looking talents. The girls had Soccer-ball bras, which I thought did not look that good.....

Went to a room with Daniella (famous Romanian), Magda (smily Polish), as well as Clara (who was walking around all night to pitch herself).

Clara was a pretty good looking midium-length blondish girl from Czech (I believe), but basically trying to process as many men as possible for money. I had a seesion with her first time, but she was a bit mechanical and kept saying "Come, Come". Later, she became more friendly and I ended up with CIM (+ over her tities).

I left the PALACE around 1:30AM....

The next day(9 FRI) and the next (10 SAT), I went to OASE to watch WorldCup (WM). Despite the WM hype, the place was very very slow when I got there around 5:30PM to catch the first game. Both day, I only saw one girl there, since the level of the girls was pretty bad, and the girls were aslo complaining that not enough customers (I did not mind at all)....

While I was waiting for a cab and smoking 420 in the OASE parking lot, my inner devil convinced me to go to PALACE on SAT, so I did. When I got there after 31Euro/20 min ride, I found out that there was a line of English fans at entrance and the place was once again packed, like a sausege fest!, however there were much more good looking girls than OASE (of course, no more MARINA). I guess, this WorldCup thing seems to have mixed effects on FKKs.....

Anyway, I saw Magda and the pretty blonde girl (German) who had a hearing aid (she is always there. She has a kind of face I like, but was more or less distant - she was not there - I like to see her again to open her up....).

I was also inteded to visit MALIBU and WORLD, but could not make it....maybe, next time (but not till next year!! haaaaaaaa).

Regards,

Samurai,

[ 1 post ] 

Jump to: