Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Back to FKK Land and Looking for Advice and Old Favorites
Posted: 2006-06-21, 6:25 am

AzCowboy
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have a trip slated for August. I'm starting out the first night and the last two nights in Frankfurt. However, I have two open nights in between. So, I ask the board, based on current conditions and sightings, which way would you advise me to go?

North to GT & PHG? WOuld Partytreff Mettmann be worthwhile on a Friday night?

Berlin to Artemis (is Bianca from Poland still there)? (Are all the clubs in Berlin that expensive?)

OR, drive to Prague and czech that out (never been there)? - I have a sixt rental car, I should be able to drive there, but do I want to?

Looking fwd to outdoor adventures at Oase.

Too many choices.

AzCowboy

Also, is Steffi still at Oase? Is Xandra & Sonia still at World?
Re: Back to FKK Land and Looking for Advice and Old Favorit
Posted: 2006-06-21, 8:31 am

420 Power Kat
Two nights in Prague is hardly enough but you will never regret it if you make time to go! I would sugget flying via Czech airlines or taking the overnight train! Short flight and relatively inexpensive once you get there. If you like diversity in your life you must go to Prague at least once! Absolutley the most beautiful city in Europe. Check out K-5 Relax and then head back to Frankfurt.
(The Pilsner is pretty damn good too!)

Posted: 2006-06-21, 2:07 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"Also, is Steffi still at Oase? Is Xandra & Sonia still at World?"

Steffi has been going back and forth between Oase and Artemis. It is hard to pin her location down but you may luck out and see her at Oase.

If you mean Romanian Sonja, well she was a casualty of the World raid a while back. Maybe she will eventually return but I would not expect to see her till after the so-called WM heat cools down.

Have fun,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-06-21, 8:38 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
As nice as Prague is, it is problematic to drive a car rented in Germany into the Czech Republic. Not that the roads are difficult or anything, but the German car hire companies do not like --indeed some specifically ear-mark the Czech Republic as a taboo country--- you to drive there. Reason: Too many incidents of car's being broken into in that country, according to them.

Far better to combine your Frankfurt experiences with NRW area clubs, like GT or perhaps even the new club near Dierdorf (Fina Erotica??), which is even closer to Frankfurt than NRW. Prague is great, but two days with travel in between is pushing it.

Funny, I always go to Frankfurt with wild ideas about sandwiching in another area for mongering in between my arrival and departure in FFM. But in reality, I always get so enamoured with the scene in the three big clubs that I never do make it out of the Frankfurt area, despite my good intentions. You are a stronger many than me if you can drag yourself away from clubs like Oase and Palace to spend a day driving on a mindless Deutche Autobahn...

ST
Posted: 2006-06-22, 5:22 am

AzCowboy
Thanks Guys,
I really would like to go to Prague, but the Partytreff Dorsten post by Wan King and rental car issues (Thanks ST) have made my mind up. NRW is where I shall go. I need to see how close PT Dorsten and PT Mettmann are to one another. (Or, is one clearly a no-go).

Dedalus,
I know George W isn't the most beloved character, but Germany should adapt the "guest worker" idea for all the talent the Eastern Europeans offer - and we're missing out on. (I'm gonna miss Sonia).

Like I said, I would love to go to Prague...the posts and websites really entice one to make the effort to go. I will include that on my next adventure after this one.

If anyone is up (so to speak) for hitting any of the Frankfurt or NRW establishments the 3rd week in August, let me know

Also, I looked it up, the club is Finca Erotica

www.finca-erotica.de

Is this new? I don't recall any posts, I'll check the search engine.

Azcowboy
Finca Erotica
Posted: 2006-06-22, 8:08 am

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"Also, I looked it up, the club is Finca Erotica

www.finca-erotica.de

Is this new? I don't recall any posts, I'll check the search engine."

This is indeed a fairly new club, but I hear it is owned by the same people as World; don't know how true this is. It used to be another club, a Sauna club, but got a major make-over and revamped itself into it's present incarnation. I've read a few pretty good and detailed reviews on the ISG forum, one such recent review was written by our own ignatz-member Toscana, if memory serves...

ST
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: