Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
I've been unfaithfull !
Posted: 2006-06-23, 1:14 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Yes, I've been unfaithfull - and I did not regret it. But how will my Gypsy Princess react ?

This is the story:

/How I got there/
/to skip by all except Mike d'H and Skip/
/I'm only joking/
Last Thursday I found myself some 30 km. east of Antwerp. It was about 14:00 hours and business was done for the day (or rather: I had enough of it) and I wondered what to do with the remainder of the day. I could have decided to drive to Golden Time, my usual hang-out, but that would take some 90 minutes at least and then I would have to drive all the way back later in the evening.... I considered alternatives (a decent prive in Antwerp) when I suddenly realised I should be within very easy distance of the Ritz in Mol. Now if there was a moment to try the club out, it was now.

Small problem: I did not have an adress.

Will that stop a Gaston? Definitivement pas. Because I remembered a mail exchange on this fine forum I had some time ago with Mike d'H ('O brother, where' etc.), where he described how he nearly came to the Ritz and I reacted that he only had needed 2 turns to the right in order to arrive at the place. Mmm, that would imply taking the N71, turn right at Mol-Wezel, take the first turn right and hope for my cartographic mind to be right. Sounded feasible anyway.
I took the N71. And then realised my cash reserves were about 20 Euro. Never mind, I would pass the city of Mol, turn in there, find a bank, and cash some money. Easy job. I arrived in no time in Mol, turned into the direction of the city center, looked for a bank that would accept my card (not all banks do, unfortunately) was almost in the very city center and found a Citibank. Parfait. I entered the building to find an office without cash machine. A very friendly lady at the counter told me a Fortis outlet was about 500 metres from there but not accessible directly because of a 'braderie' (street fair) in the center.

Zut.

That meant a full kilometer walking. Aargh. I got back in my car, drove trough some other streets, found nothing usefull and decided to drive back to the ring (which is the N71 at that point) and get to the other end of the Mol city center via another road. I had better luck on my second attempt. Already on the approach road was an outlet of Fortis with cash machine. I cashed and got back on the N71. Nearly 20 minutes lost in frustration.

Now to Wezel. Should be close - should be easy, right ?
It was, or better: it seemed. After some kilometers I found an exit to the right (ah, correct, thus) to Wezel. But after another couple of kilometers I found no exit to the right, but one to the left.... This called for some cranial activity. Could it be that there were 2 exits and I had taken the first one while in the correspondence with Mike we referred to the second one? In that case all I had to do is turn left to arrive at the same point as taking the next exit and turning right. Anyone still with me ? I turned left, drove along, got into the small village of Wezel and.... lo and behold, at the left was a large parking lot marked 'Ritz Clubbing'. Bingo !
I parked my car and got in.

/In the club/
First impressions:
- This club is BIG.
- This club is DEAD.

Reception was cordial. I paid my 50 euro and got a blue bathrobe, interesting change. I found the locker room, found showers opposite, changed and got walking. The building is multiple floors and looks larger than GT or PHG. The ground floor is used for generic use (very big bar, relatively small cinema, some nice cosy corners on one side of the entrance, additional lounge, two indoor whirlpools, sauna and massage table in the other wing), upstairs are the rooms. There is a garden, hardly landscaped (most is a patch of grass) with some tents as in GT and, hey hey hey, an outdoor jacuzzi (Skip, read on).
Everything looks nice and clean, though somewhat, er, too kitsch for my taste (okay, it's a brothel, but compared to this, you may call GT almost postmodern). I walked on, saw some action in the outdoor jacuzzi by a pretty -looking blonde Flemish girl (or so I thought at that moment, history would prove me terribly wrong) saw another couple of girls and clients - and saw really nothing more.

The place - arguably larger than PHG or GT - had 7 or 8 girls working. And that was all.

It's kind of sad. It kills the place. Even with staff (excellent marks for their hospitality to newcomers) and girls being very nice, the ambiance is sub-zero. You walk around a bit, but what can you do ? I went into the sauna twice, hung around in a whirlpool, whatched some television, drank some, but it was definitively not in the same mood as I would do in Golden Time. In Brueggen, I would happily know I would be between sessions, here I wondered whether I would session at all. Granted, it was not so desparate in the end, but you get my impressions.

/the girls/
First girl I sessioned with was Ellen (hope I got the name right). She's a Flemish brunette, and that is a change - you don't see too many of them in the FKK / Sauna business. She was friendly and talkative. We walked through the building to get some fresh air and, once in the garden, she asked me whether I would like a dive in the outdoor jacuzzi with her. Would I ? You bet I would. She was nice. She was soft. She was naughty and tickled my private parts. She constantly smiled and had no hurry at all. 10 out of 10 for pool behaviour. She announced she could do a pretty good oral job too. I believed her. I would believe anything she would say in the state I was in. We went upstairs where we found a clean room, though the decorations are not too my taste and the music through the speakers is not always that inspiring. Never mind, I was here for some good romping with Ellen and that was certainly possible. She was a friendly girl with good body and good manners. Her oral was indeed worth the climb upstairs, but the rest was pretty good too.

The in-between-session moments were not necessarily the most inspiring. As I mentioned earlier, the ambiance is missing. Pity. Also, walking around between the bar and the sauna area constantly requires cruising the (centrally located) reception area, which is a bit, well, uncomfortable. The reception girl was friendly enough, but I found it intimidating to constant walk forth and back without any obvious goal (or companion).

After Ellen and some rest, when walking along, I met Juliette. Juliette is Russian, very early '20s (or late '10s ?), long and slim but still some puppy fat present. She looks definitively good. I had seen her earlier with a client on a sofa and she looked like she would give good service. We talked very briefly and she almost instantaneously asked me whether I would like to go upstairs. Normally I find this a warning sign, but with the current limited choice I decided to agree - and did not regret it. She started with slowly undressing (okay, the whole bikini-set...), teasing me along the way. Then she took care of little Gaston with pretty good skills. And then we got into making love and she started moaning.... I have quite some experience in this business and met several girls who took acting lessons at the FKK College of Faking, but this was absolutely incredible. Either I'm a Sex God or the girl can collect an Academy Award. She made me feel like I was bringing her into total extasy, grinding, moaning, looking at me with one of the prettiest and horniest faces I ever encountered. And since I know my limits I know she as acting indeed - but soooo goooood (you get the picture). An amazing session.

After dinner, I sweated out some calories in the sauna (a good one, comparable to the sauna @ GT) when I saw the blonde 'Flemish' girl I'd seen earlier in the outdoor jacuzzi being massaged by the masseur. She looked up at me, when suddenly I realised who she was. Sigrid ! Now this was something special. Sigrid (totally Hungarian and not Flemish at all) was my very first FKK / Sauna club girl, 2 years ago at Golden Time. She was unbelievable then - I entered the scene, she rocked my boat, and I never looked back afterwards - you can say all my later adventures are to be blamed on her.... I actually knew (reports on Hookers and IJsberenforum) that she was working at the Ritz under the nickname of Barbara (so I will call her thus here afterwards) but hadn't expected to meet her, really. She did not recognize me (Kate did @ GT 3 weeks ago in a like situation; a really good memory for a working girl as we hadn't met in 18 months) and we started to chat. Barbara is still a absolute beauty. Short blond hair, pretty face with radiant smile, body to die for. She does not look as a professional girl at all, (not ink or iron on her fine body) she could be a company secretary, junior lawyer (some fantasy) or whatever - absolutely classy. When we reconnected I realised why I took her for a Flemish girl: she had been to a local hairdresser and had the local 'rich bitch' coupe (can't help it, it's a very peculiar and local recognisable thing, I find). Never mind, she looked mind-blowing.
As she just had a massage with full oil treatment she was not too keen to enter a jacuzzi, which I bitterly regretted, because I had seen her in action earlier that day, but she promised to make it good in the room. And boy, she did. After some initial kissing and stroking she put herself in 69 on top of me and things started getting serious. While she did her thing I could taste her intimate parts and let my tongue work on her to good effects. She came easily, and this time quite convincingly (I know the power of my tongue ;-). Afterwards we did some Kama Sutra follow -ups until I exploded in her. It was unbelievable that this could happen after 2 years. Even now thinking back I'm in total bliss. I want to marry her (like I would have even 1 % chance....).

/Gaston's food review/
/you didn't think I forget, did you ?/
As I entered after lunch, I have to skip that. Coffee was reasonable, but not up to espresso strength, soft drinks and beer were plenty. The jovial barkeeper (sincerely nice guy) is obviously import (Dutch ?) since he does not know his Belgian beers. Mid -afternoon snack was - disappointing - some cakes bought at the wholesaler in plastic. Dinner was, well, different. No hurry. No lines. Buffet style. Self service. Offer was about the standard fare: potatoes, vegetables (frozen but okay), sort of meat with sauce (more like real Gulash than in GT, but meat of lesser quality). decent salad on the side, plus soup (not tried). On busier days with good weather one can expect barbeque. You should not come here for just the food, but it's no major disappointment either.

/conclusive/
Now: would I go back ? I asked the question myself multiple times and still are not certain. The sex was truly fantastic and I had one of the best afternoons in my life, but to be dependend on so few girls and hanging out in such an atmosphere.... All 3 girls were more than just good (say, 'vaut le detour'), and Barbara is 'vaut le voyage' as the Guide Michelin would indicate, but what if they are not in ? And even if they are, would I like to encounter the same girls over and again ? There is not even such thing as a second option available. I don't know. I grant Ritz all the luck they need, but maybe I will wait until their provider base has broadened a bit.

cheers,

Gaston.
Re: I've been unfaithfull !
Posted: 2006-06-23, 2:56 pm

Earthly1hereSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Nice report. Sounds like its worth the trip @ least once. How long do you think the journey would be from Amsterdam via the trains?

Posted: 2006-06-23, 3:21 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Hi Earthly1,

I sincerely doubt whether it is worth the trouble. Amsterdam - Mol via Antwerpen Berchem will take you between 3 hours 15 and 3 hours 30 minutes, and then you have to take a taxi to Wezel (10 - 15 minutes). And then all the way back.... Giving the choice in providers, any of the NRW clubs seem a safer choice. But then, if you want something new....

let us know what you're up to,

Gaston.
Juliette- wherefore art thou Oh Juliette?
Posted: 2006-06-24, 11:45 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey Gaston, thanks for the intel. This Juliette- does she have striking blue eyes? Does she speak French? She sounds like the recently graduated language student Juliette who has been a star at PHG since before I first posted her on the Dutch boards and here more than 1.5 years ago. I heard she had moved.
It's too bad these luxurious venues in Benelux like Yin Yang and this one suffer from such a relative lack of providers.

Doog
Pepto
Posted: 2006-06-25, 4:21 am

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Gaston,

Vous chienne!…next time you visit the Gypsy Princess may have your nads on the Bar-B-Q for that one, mate. Midges will be nothing compared with her wrath. Haven’t you learned not to f**k with at Gypsy? You are a brave fellow.

Now that we’ve dispensed with the cautionary warning, good to see that your ability to eschew GPS technology in favour of dead reckoning is still in peak condition. I admire a person who sticks to tried and true means of finding, or in this case locating, poosey.

If you occupied three of the eight chicks in attendance it must have been a real tough chance for the other gents. I am indeed pleased to hear that you have returned to the marine environment, although even wim participated at Ritz. Sounded like some kind of onerous obligation coming from him, though. Still, I think you are becoming jaded again, mon ami. Let’s recount the events…in four hours or so you ate a palatable meal, drank some beer and banged three hot chicks, one without ink or iron on her fine body conjuring up “Junior lawyer” fantasies whom you want to marry and you can’t decide if you should return. All I can say to that is GET A LIFE….oh, right you HAVE one! (duh squared) I know, I know,…you have to keep to your high standards but remember, words hurt… To aid with perspective, I have to drive at least 45 minutes to get to a crappy little tittie bar…and they don’t even do lap dances! That’s about as close as I can come to vaut le voyage.

I have no doubt that the Ritz management will correct their horticultural miscues when they hear of your scathing report.

Another great story to be added to the collection of “The fortnight tales of Gaston Steinbeck”. Keep up the good work, mate.

Bonsoir,

Skip
Posted: 2006-06-25, 3:09 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
@ Pepto:
Indeed, she did speak some French... And for a Russian girl not bad at all. And indeed she has a PHG pedigree, so this looks closely like your doll. I admid, I would do a second time with her if she could repeat her act.
Yes, I re-calculated this morning: there were a full 9 girls present, with one more on the evening shift. If they can up that to 12 - 15 (with some changes between 5 and 7) I would be pretty content, although it still can not beat the 25 - 50 GT line-up. Wonder how they are going to split their providers between Brueggen and Kaarst, however.

@ Skip:
I know, I know - now I only hope and pray Sylvia does not read this fine forum.... I sincerely amused myself, but walking around in an half-empty brothel does kill some of the fun, though.

cheers,

Gaston (trying to get to GT and his Gypsy Princess this Thursday)
Posted: 2006-06-25, 8:15 pm

Wim Admin
The Club in Kaarst is opened last Friday 23

Neuss - Kaarst, August Thyssenstrasse 4, Club Trauminsel

website still under construction , it was an existing club , now under GT management , featuring several ex GT girls , Frei Eintrit (not the girls) , not spectacular yet ,

seems to be very beautyfull ...

Wim
Posted: 2006-06-26, 7:17 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
... I heard trough 'radio moquette' (ah, through the grapevine for you anglophones) that the name would be 'Living Room' or like...

now who of us will have the premiere ?

Gaston.

I will check out what has remained chez Golden Time, in the meantime (like this Thursday or so).
((If my Gypsy Princess does not throw me out, that is - nah, she needs me, she needs my love, she needs my money.... c'est la vie))
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: