Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sunday at World
Posted: 2006-06-27, 1:53 pm

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This is from Shiatsu.

Four hours one Sunday at World

Back to my hunting ground (actually it feels more like a haunting ground). There were about fifty girls and about thirty men. The day was hot and there were World Cup games. For the time of year the number of men was low – it seems that the number of regular customers were avoiding the World Cup time, with no compensating additional trade arising from the World Cup. There were almost no regular girls (partly because it was Sunday) – no Olga, Stella, Sharon, Camilla, Magda, Steffi, Jana, Tiffany, Ines, Irina, Betty, Yvette, Daniella,Sonya, etc etc.. There were a large number of new girls – many of whom looked to be eastern European.

Judging by observation many of the girls were doing very very badly in terms of earnings. The high turnover seems to have accelerated the tendency towards very little couch action and appalling pick-up technique (“Want sex?” “want to go to a room?”). I guess many of the new girls had naively expected the football to increase earning potential.

The Club still retains its advantages over other clubs

• Clean,
• Staff who care about keeping the place well cared for
• Marvellous spacious outdoor areas
• The large separate relaxzone with a separate bar where it is possible to chill out

I went with three workers. I avoided all workers who are sullen. I do not go with girls who go to and from the rooms with a disdainful attitude to their customers. I also do not go too much on physical looks (within reason) – after all I can see the looks from the couch for free. Looks do not guarantee a good session

I had a really good day which led me to reflect on what makes a good worker. The answer is the obvious one – if the worker enjoys sex the session will be good. And this is the reason I go back to World – at other clubs I have been to I have found few girls who seriously enjoy sex. At FKKW there are several who do and always new discoveries

1. Alicia

Spanish
34C/D enhanced (estimate)
slim
Mid 20s
Black straight hair to chin
Couch action: limited – man retains towel
English – adequate
Kissing – medium
Initial pick up approach - drapes over man
Style - GFE

The session was excellent – up in the top dozen I have ever met. She made it quite clear what she wanted and really went for it on all cylinders. Sensitive and active. She obviously enjoyed herself. She is cheerful and chatty. However she is not likely to be back for a couple of months.

Very highly recommended – provided you can make sure she respects and gets on with you

2 Nikki

Czech
34A
Quite slim
Mid 20s
Curly brown hair to shoulders
Couch action : not known
English – adequate
Kissing – medium
Initial pick up approach - says hello
Style – GFE ish

Nikki has been there a long time and often spoken to me, and knew Katharina. She is very sensitive and nice. She was concerned that I should get what I wanted. We spent some time talking and she immediately launched on to quite intelligent reflections on life. This is something I have found Czech girls seem to do at a drop of a hat (Andrea, Jana, Katharina but not the dreadful Jennifer) . Dangerous to generalise but it seems to be more than a co-incidence.

Recommended. She will give you an enjoyable session and treat you well. A nice person

3 Cordelia

English
32D enhanced
Quite slim
Straw blonde to shoulders
Couch action – yes
English – native
Kissing – yes
Initial pick up approach - talks to man
Style – GFE/PSE combined

First – a declaration of interest - most of you know of my relationship with Cordelia (being the other half of this posting team). I thought for once I could report on her in the normal way as she was one of my sessions

Cordelia is very sensitive, uninhibited and can be very active in the room. She obviously enjoys sex and is really good at it. She totally goes for a good session. Deep kissing. She is able to have an intelligent and sensitive conversation as well

Very very highly recommended. At the top of my list (of course).
Re: Sunday at World
Posted: 2006-06-27, 4:11 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Shiatsu,

Fifty women on Sunday - that sounds really good!!

How could you put both Alicia and Nikki at mid 20s? Nikki is younger than Alicia by 7 years. She actually took off for a year before coming back in December 2005. She's a lot of fun to be with - in and out of the room.

Regards,
Fred
Sunday at World
Posted: 2006-06-27, 4:36 pm

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Fred

I put them both at mid twenties because I was trying to give the age which on first impression they seemed to project. I know both their ages. I felt that mid-twenties covered it. This is because when looking for a girl a visitor will not be inspecting a birth certificate but will be getting an impression of a projected image. I also felt it disrespectful to broadcast their exact ages which they has told me in the room in private

Nikki has recently adjusted her make-up which gives her a slight more voluptuous, deeper look - not the lolita look. I liked her image very much. Alicia in contrast goes for a false au naturel look - clean unlined look (but carefully contrived) which on first impression takes off a few years.

Hence - a carefuly considered statement intended to inform and to be truthful, avoiding the trap of misleading possibly disrespectful detail of their actual ages.

As I said Nikki is a very nice person - I don't recall anyone posting about her before - maybe I missed the post you did?

Shiatsu

Last edited by Shiatsu and Cordelia on 2006-06-27, 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2006-06-27, 4:51 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Shiatsu,

Both Frank the Tank and myself have posts on Nikki. You may even find posts on Nikki by 420 back in September, 2004.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-06-27, 8:21 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Nice to know that World is still worth a visit.

A friend of mine wanted to go recently and I told him not to go based on mylast experiences. He will be deligted to know I am considering changing my mind on this one.

Thanks for the info, I don't mind bad pickup technique. Hast du yets frie (or however its spelled) doesent inspire much but laughter at my expense anyway.

As per the age thing? Who gives a monkey's fuck. Tell it how you see it Shiatsu.
Posted: 2006-06-27, 9:15 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey All,

Still kicking myself for not running to Pohlheim on Friday so that I could sweep that little Spanish maiden off of her dainty feet. Now I got to have patience for a couple of months?
"Digo, paciencia y barajar."

Cheers,

Dedalus, who digs Alicia regardless of the age thing.
Posted: 2006-06-27, 9:15 pm

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Mike

Cordelia would be pleased to see you - maybe on a future visit?

There is a really wide selection at World at the moment. I did try Oase recently and (my opinion - sorry ST) World had a far superior choice. From ugly to beautiful, thin to fat, young to old, experience and inexperience, with a wide provenance. I'm not sure it's up to Goldentime (judging by your report) but it might be worth a try. Maybe I was lucky - three very good sessions out of three, two of which were in the top 10. I had a great day - I wanted to stay longer as I seemed to be on a roll ( I had my lecherous eye on a thin Rumanian). A contrast to about three weeks ago when I went to World for two days and didn't session once - nobody tempted me

Dedalus - dainty????? She's more likely to sweep you off your feet!

Shiatsu
Posted: 2006-06-27, 9:39 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Dedalus,

Look at the bright side. Alicia may hinder the efforts on initiation of new girls.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-06-27, 9:58 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Shiatsu wrote:

"Dedalus - dainty????? She's more likely to sweep you off your feet!"

My friend, please allow me my fantasies, regardless of how convoluted they may be ;-))))

BTW: I had the same impression of Oase the last time I was there, but I did notice a looker named Inga who was quite intriguing. I could not pin her down for a session, but I would go back there to give her a tryout.

Fred wrote:

"Look at the bright side. Alicia may hinder the efforts on initiation of new girls."

True, but I always like to have a few "sure-things" on the cards. That makes it easier to take the occasional "flop" in stride. To hear Shiatsu tell, the gals are just chompin' at the bit for a couple of big spenders like us this weekend.

Cheerio,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-06-27, 10:16 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Dedalus,

You mean Inga from Lithuania?

The pre-game and post-game entertainment of the WC match between Portugal and England should be very interesting.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-06-27, 10:27 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Fred,

Yeah, she did say that she was from Lithuania. Smokin' body!!!

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-06-27, 10:38 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Dedalus,

If you go for one hour and have any time left, make sure that you ask for a massage. Inga is very good in that department as well.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-06-27, 10:53 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi shiatsu,
Thanks for the good news man. Turnover is good- I like turnover. I've been wrestling with my summer trip itinerary- GT or World. I may have to do both I guess.

Pepto- who could use a chat about life with Czech Andrea right about now.
Sunday at World
Posted: 2006-06-28, 4:09 pm

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Pepto

If by any chance Jana is back when you go she might be ok to talk to about metaphysics- although her English is not up to As level. There are certainly quite a few who I'm sure you would like to go to a room with (for purposes other than talking). I can't say if GT is better as I am pretty much a one club man nowadays. Hope life looks up. Take care

I've tried to PM you but they don't seem to be leaving my outbox. If you don't get PM let me know and I'll do it a different way

Shiatsu
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: