Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FKK rookie
Posted: 2006-06-27, 11:19 pm

Anglofil
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi! I'm going to try one or two FKKs in the next 2 weeks. I have searched the forum, but didn't find all answers. Maybe I'm just bad at searching?
1. Should I choose GT or PHG for the very best looking young slim stunners ? Or any other better suggestion in Germany/Holland?
2. When entering the FKK, will I be given a huge towel to wear like a kilt, or may I walk around in swimtrunks, or even naked?? Dress code?
3. I've read in several posts that some girls are hard to get, is that true? That sounds a bit strange to me as in the RLD you virtually just pay and then get the girl you want, right?
4. What kind of people are there among the punters, nice guys like us, or mainly loud and boasty businesstype Germans?

Hoping for answers, thanks in advance, Carl
Re: FKK rookie
Posted: 2006-06-27, 11:47 pm

chivaz
1. Seems that GT is pretty good these days. Have not seen a report of PHG for a while
2. GT and PHG = Rope. Oase, World, Palace = Towel although you can get a rope if you prefer. No clothes underneath. No swimsuits. An occasional guy walks around naked with the towel on the shoulder, but it is rare.
3. Never really experiences this as a problem, but of course girls have their good and bad days, and sometimes they have made enough for the day and just like to relax and chat to other girls. This you might notice at the end of the second shift, but if approached they will have a hard time turning down the extra euros.
4. All kinds of people, most of them pretty nice. Never had any bad encounters with anyone inside. Don't really know the Germans you describe. To me they are a nice bunch of folks.

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-06-28, 12:06 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Just on point 1.

GT and PHG are not FKK's which are based on the old nudist camp idea, and the girls are naked all the time.

In GT and PHG the girls are les likely to speak English and so it can be harder to approach them unless experienced.

If you can get down to FKK World, then tats the easiest place for a rookie to operate INHO especially since theEnglish levels are good and the girls are always hungry to work (unless the male guests ar in the majority, then they get a touch lazy)

GT has english speaking staff though and is very pleasant atmosphere. PHG I do not know and have never visited I am afraid.
Posted: 2006-06-28, 12:07 am

Anglofil
Good advice for a beginner like me!
I guess visiting an FKK will be like visiting a nice privé like Asmara but with a nice garden as well, and food and drinks.
Although I have to admit that the mingeling with, and presence of, other punters will be a new
experience. Also walking around without ordinary clothes.
Carl
PS. Yes you're absolutely right, Germans are good people, I just have had some bad experiences with some business types when working at exhibitions ('Messe'). But of course the nationality cannot be blamed for that. My apologies to all German readers here!
Posted: 2006-06-28, 12:22 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"1. Should I choose GT or PHG for the very best looking young slim stunners ? Or any other better suggestion in Germany/Holland?"

If you are in the NRW area, the GT is probably the place right now. The Frankfurt "Big Three" are also nice places to see "the very best looking young slim stunners".

"2. When entering the FKK, will I be given a huge towel to wear like a kilt, or may I walk around in swimtrunks, or even naked?? Dress code?"

You will get a towel. My advice is to wear it if you do not want to look conspicuous. You can walk around buck-naked if you wish. There are even FKK goers who strut around in thong underwear. I'd pass on that one if I were you, but it is your choice. Swimtrunks? Not a good idea. You will be pegged as a inexperienced, shy newbie by everyone, especially the girls and there are, sadly some fkk girls who will take advantage of that.

"3. I've read in several posts that some girls are hard to get, is that true? That sounds a bit strange to me as in the RLD you virtually just pay and then get the girl you want, right?"

Some girls are hard to get because they are popular, or "Top-Acts" as there are sometimes referred to. They are much in demand and you have to chase them down sometimes.

"4. What kind of people are there among the punters, nice guys like us, or mainly loud and boasty businesstype Germans?"

Well Carl, you want the truth? The Germans are horrible. They can't stand us. Were are nothing but a bunch of blöde Ausländern to them. All of those "loud and boasty businesstype Germans" are just downright scary. And boy are they loud. Not only can you not shut them up, but they are just soooo damn loud. Forget the rumors about the drunken Brits at PHG, or the boisterous Italians at Palace, or the rowdy US servicemen at Oase. It's really the Germans who are the true bad element.

All kidding aside, I am probably the biggest jerk who ever sat foot in an FKK. We are a bunch of slobs really. The only really nice people are the "loud and boasty businesstype Germans." Its true! Everyone else belongs to a big pack of losers. Mike D. and Pepto are nearly as bad as I am. Fred has his moments when he is unbearable. ST, well he is going to be banned at most clubs if he doesn't watch his act. Actually, I don't know how all of these "boasty businesstype Germans" tolerate us "blöde Ausländern".

To our good German friends who have been so helpful and welcoming to us all and so tolerant with the way some of us butcher die deutsche Sprache, forgive the lad. He is a newbie by his own admission (Darüberhinaus hat er vielleicht wohl nicht alle Tassen im Schrank.)

Cheers and hope that this was helpful,

Dedalus, who after all these years is still a "blöde Ausländer"
Posted: 2006-06-28, 2:12 am

chivaz
Hi again Anglofil

"Although I have to admit that the mingeling with, and presence of, other punters will be a new
experience"

Trust me on this one: Hanging out with some of the guys who frequent this board as well as other punters in the FKKs is actually sometimes almost as rewarding as having fun with a twenty year old eastern european beuty (I emphasize "almost" so I won't be thought of as really weird dude).

If you are lucky enough to meet Dedalus on your trips, take notes as his word of who is who and good at what is to be taken very seriously, or as ST did put it once: "He is like a good wine steward when it comes to reccomending girls".

It is great to meet someone who can guide you, just as when you enter an upscale restaurant want to order a bottle of wine with dinner, you may be overwhelmed by or unfamiliar with the selections offered on the wine list. When this is the case, you can ask the wine steward for advice. Wine stewards are individuals with a love of wine who are eager to impart some of their knowledge. They can describe the regions, grapes, vineyards and vintages of an assortment of wines. The best wine stewards talk to you, not at you, and enjoy when you tell them of a bottle you have recently tasted that they are not familiar with. The wine steward recommends wines that suits your tastes and price range. Even those who are knowledgeable about wine can benefit from the wine steward’s advice. He has tasted the items on the wine list and knows which wines go best with which entrees. Many patrons are easily intimidated by wines and do not understand the terminology used to describe them. The wine steward must be ready to coax from them a description of their desires and be understanding of their budgetary limits.

So, meeting someone knowledgable and having a chat can be a great benefit after all ;-)

btw: at what date will you be visiting?

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-06-28, 8:39 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Chivaz,

We should do a tour of French wine regions together. Loire, Boudreaux, Alsace, Rhone.

Then you will find out where my real expertise lies ;-))

Cheers,

Dedalus, drunkard
FKK rookie
Posted: 2006-06-28, 9:11 am

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Anglofil

With a name like yours I guess you'll tolerate this Englishman's reply? From Shiatsu

You mention "young stunners". Beware.. Like wine sellers with great marketing sometimes squeeze out the more subtle characterful wines, you may find some "young stunners" a major letdown once you get to the room.

There is no magic formula as to how to get a good session, but remember that if a girl is stunning then you can look at her for free all day long. And many of the young girls are as hard as nails and only in the business for a short time to screw as much money as possible in as short time as possible Having said that some of the older workers are also as hard as nails and jaundiced (emotionally)

It is good advice to try to team up with a regular guest to get some lowdown on who to avoid etc.

My general approach is to avoid girls who cannot even be bothered to make eye contact in teh main rooms - if they can't do this then they are unlikely to give a good session. But remember some of the best girls art picking up are also the worst in teh rooms. I try to watch to see if the guest and the girl come out of the room to the lockers looking miserable or not (even this is not foolproof)

Short summary - take your time and don't just go by the label - see if others enjoy the taste first.
What an insult!
Posted: 2006-06-28, 9:15 am

Supporting Member
"Mike D. and Pepto are nearly as bad as I am"

I am FAR worse than you. I don't even speak German...how dare you after all this time*

* note for numbnuts - this is sarchasm (a bit like irony) it means that I dont really mean it. Its the lowest form of whit I know, but its a good starting place for you. **

** See, that PROOVES I am worse than you! ***

*** AND I can't spell, edited about three times
I'm Worst of All
Posted: 2006-06-28, 10:44 am

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Ok - over time girls have said to me - don't like drunk men, Turks, black men, Japanese men, girls who earn more money than them, men who can't speak German, smelly men, men who bray stupidly, men who watch football, men who treat them like animals, old men, skinny men, fat men. ( Yes I know that I am repeating (but not condoning) racist attitudes as well as some more reasonable comments)

But in the girls' books, there is one category worse than any of those. The man who spends no money. And I top the league. Of my last five visits to FKKs I have left on three occasions without sessioning ( I didn't like the girls) That must make me the worst guest possible.

So as long as you spend money you'll be popular. Cleanliness, sobriety, sensitivity and gentleness will even make the girls like you

Shiatsu
Posted: 2006-06-28, 7:40 pm

chivaz
Hi Ded,

Now you're talking. While we're at it, lets also do Italy. I need to get my hands on some nice 2004 Amarone. If only they had FKKs there...

Chivaz
Re: I'm Worst of All
Posted: 2006-06-28, 7:43 pm

Supporting Member
As Dedalus once so aptly put it:

The most popular attractive guy in the FKK is the 80 year old in the corner, who suffers from premature ejaculation, has a tiny dick and cleans his dentures.
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: