Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Shallow Ron's Goldentime report
Posted: 2006-06-28, 7:09 am

shallowron
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Finally took the advice of Wim and others and headed over to Goldentime last Sunday. Unfortunately, I missed Wim because I lost his phone number before heading for the train. Next time, brother. Next time ...

Since I've seen a few questions about costs and directions recently, I'll start with that. I headed over to Central Station and bought a round trip ticket to Kaldenkirchen for about 50 euros. I also requested the schedules for the last two trains back to Amsterdam, which they printed out for me. I think one left at 21:50 and the other left at 22:50. I'd decided to finish up by 20:00 at GT and head back just because I was new at this trip and didn't want any surprises. The cab ride from the Kaldenkirchen station to GT was 13 euros. I'll stray from the advice from others here and suggest that if you're traveling alone and you're a bit nervous going to new places alone, FOR GOD'S SAKE, CATCH A CAB FROM VENLO. When the train stopped at Kaldenkirchen, they didn't even say what station it was. I was near the rear of the train and didn't even see the station, I thought we'd stopped in the middle of the woods. I asked a conductor just in time and he quickly opened the doors so I could jump off. The station looks pretty much abandoned and there is a lot of rubble (broken rocks, etc) lying about. Once off the train, there was only myself and two others within sight, and the two others were pretty unsavory looking. I made my way to the parking lot where I was lucky enough to find one taxi among the two cars that were parked there, and it wasn't a very nice taxi. I was seriously considering turning around at that point, but couldn't bear the thought of waiting at that abandoned station for an hour waiting on the train back. Strangely, the station is completely out of place when compared to the rest of the town. The rest of the town looks nice and quaint and safe. That train station looks like the beginning of a bad movie, though. On the way back, I opted to take a German cab from GT to the Venlo train station, which was much nicer. It costs 20 euros for the trip. Nice Mercedes taxi with a guy who spoke English fluently. I've got his card and he said he'd be happy to make the return trip if I was ever back in the area. Just let me know if you're interested and I can pass along his info.

Now on to the good stuff. If you're reading this and trying to decide whether or not to plan a trip to Goldentime, just drop what you're doing and go. No thinking, just go. This place is incredible. I arrived around 14:30 on Sunday. After the quick introduction, I donned my robe and headed to the bar. I wasn't exactly sure where to begin, so I just ordered a beer and waited. There were beautiful girls all around, but I was a bit shy about approaching them.

*** Round 1 *** Jessica (German) (looks 6/10, performance 7/10)
Not knowing how things worked, I fell for the ploys of Miss Jessica as she approached me first and I didn't know how to say no. She's really not bad looking per se, but she's not the typical stunner I look for. She's tall, slender, and blonde with a cute face and small breasts. She started massaging me at the bar, both my shoulders and little Ron. When she asked if I'd like to go to a room, I was so horny I couldn't say no. She does give a killer blowjob, I'll give her that. Since her face was more attractive to me than her body, I opted for no sex and just let her blow me. I came in her mouth with her looking me in the eyes, which was a really great way to finish. A good experience overall, but again, I'm pretty shallow and looks are very important to me. If you want an incredible blowjob with a cute girl who won't flinch when you blow your load down her throat, Jessica is a good bet. If you're looking for a perfect 10 or at least a solid 8, she's not the one. It was worth 75 euros but I'd probably not revisit her unless things were slow.

*** Round 2 *** Sylvia (Ghana) (looks 6/10, performance 6/10)
Again, I chose Sylvia because I was still a bit shy about approaching the ladies here. If you haven't been, let me try to make you understand. Many of the women here are very beautiful. Even though you KNOW they're there for you and won't say no, it's still hard to fight the ingrained fear of rejection that you'd have at any other bar or spa. You kind of have to get up the nerve, at times, to approach these women. You get used to it after a while, but remember, I was still a newbie at this point. Anyway, back to Sylvia. Sylvia is fairly attractive, but again not the typical stunner I'd look for. She's a cute, petite black girl with an athletic build and long hair. From a distance, she's much more attractive than up close. Like Jessica, she's not ugly or anything, just not a stunner. She's got a bit of a gap between her front teeth that bothered me a little. I really wanted to hook up with one of the black women at the time. There was one who was very stunning, but she disappeared for a while. Here is where my newbie status affected me. I should have just waited a while, because the stunner appeared several times throughout the day, but not knowing any better, I went for the next best one, which was Sylvia. She is very nice and speaks English well. We hopped to a room and she started with a blowjob, which she's very skilled at while she's doing it, but she stops often to spit out the pre-cum which is a bit distracting. Next, she crawled on top of me. This was very nice, but routine. One thing I have to mention here, though, is the fact that she has the absolute tightest pussy I've ever experienced with a working girl. Very impressive. You can't help but like it. That alone is worth 50 euros. I asked her to turn around because she had a very cute ass that I wanted to watch bounce for a while and we finished in this position. Worth 50 euros, but I would probably not revisit her, either, unless things were slow. As I type that, though, I'm remembering her nice ass and how tight she was and I'll probably eat those words.

*** Round 3 *** Christina (German but born in Russia) (looks 8/10, performance 8/10)
So now I start getting the hang of things. I'd seen this gorgeous redhead earlier in the day. Watching her walk by really turned me on and now I get the nerve to talk to her. I sat next to her on the stools behind the bar and we talked for quite a while. Her English isn't perfect, but very good. She's average in height, has gorgeous red hair, and light freckles. Her ass is very nice, she has a slender, athletic build, and nice natural medium tits. Once in the room, she let me undress her slowly an we kissed for a while. She slowly made her way to my cock and started with a standard blowjob. She asked if I would prefer a condom, and I answered no so she proceeded without. My time with Christina was very different. I started out (first 5 minutes) a little disappointed but finished pretty overwhelmed. Her blowjob technique was odd, but ended up being incredibly enjoyable. Everything she did to me was very slow and deliberate. She laid flat on her stomach, swallowed about half my cock, barely moved her head up and down while using her hand a bit, and never stopped looking me in the eyes. She did this very slowly, so at first it wasn't much to brag about, but she knew what she was doing. Not changing the intensity at all, about 10 minutes in I was ready to climb the walls and couldn't take it any more. I had to make her stop or I would have come right there. Strange. No deepthroat or anything, just that slow, methodical rhythm. I asked her to get on top of me, and she fucked me in much the same way. She had a very sultry look on her face, made lots of eye contact, and fucked very slowly. Even when I tried to speed things up, she'd purposely slow them down. She spent a lot of time kissing me, my neck, and chest, and then she'd sit up again, look into my eyes, and ride me slowly. It was frustrating at times, not being able to just pump away at will, but when I finally came, it was one of the most intense orgasms of my life. This girl certainly knew what she was doing. I'll finish by saying even though she's not the most beautiful of the girls I've visited (she is stunning, though), I think about her as much as any of the others I've been with. 50 euros. Fucking Wow!!

*** Round 4 *** Carmen and Sandra (Romania) (looks 8/10, performance 10/10)
After a nice dinner cookout (I won't go into a full blown food review, but it was sufficient), I headed back inside and started my quest for a threesome. Brunettes are my absolute favorites, so I tried to watch the brunettes around the bar area to see if any seemed to have gorgeous friends that they were comfortable/playful with. I'd seen this one little brunette several times throughout the day that actually had two equally gorgeous friends that she'd been goofing off with on and off all day. She turned out to be Carmen. I caught her eye and walked over to have a chat. She has a very cute face, dark hair, and a gorgeous, tight, petite body. I finally asked if she had a friend she'd feel comfortable bringing along, and she pointed to Sandra ... her sister. Whether it's true or not is irrelevant, I bought into the sister thing completely. Carmen wore a bikini most of the day. Sandra walked around in bikini bottoms, but was topless every time I'd seen her. It's obvious why. I don't think I've ever seen more perfect tits on a woman with my own two eyes. Maybe in magazines, but not in person. Sandra was a bit taller, with a slender/athletic build and a perfect ass. She's just absolutely gorgeous. The two of them together is a sight to behold. Inside the room, they both proved to be into just about everything. They really seemed to enjoy what they do. They took turns stroking me and blowing me. Neither girl was ever idle. If one girl was blowing me, the other would DFK me while jerking me off in her sister's mouth. Incredible. They both really got into the deep kissing thing, which really adds to the experience. After the oral/foreplay was winding down, Carmen asked me the most beautiful question I've ever heard, "Do you want to fuck me or my sister first?" I was in heaven folks. Sandra crawled on top and fucked me in both directions. Carmen was kind enough to put my cock inside Sandra and play with my balls or kiss me during the act. Then they switched and Sandra let me suck those gorgeous tits while her sister fucked me silly. I'd thought of extending to an hour, but Carmen is very talented and I just didn't last that long. I came inside her while Sandra had her tongue down my throat. Again incredible. I'd have easily paid double the 100 euros for the experience, but 100 is all it cost me.

*** Round 5 *** Carmen and Sandra (Romania) (looks 8/10, performance 12/10)
I typically don't have sessions with the same girl twice, but I figured this was justified because it was two girls over two sessions. I've justified it in my mind, anyway, so humor me. While I was getting dressed to head to the locker room after Round 4, Carmen looks at me and asks why I didn't request a lesbian show. My mind is screaming at me, "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" This actually could have been more perfect? On the way to the locker room, I'm thinking ... gorgeous Romanian sisters, fucking each other ... and me ... when the hell will I get to experience this again. I'm going back in. I paid them for the first session, showered and walked immediately back out to find Sandra and tell her I wanted another session with no holds barred. Unfortunately, Carmen had already been snatched up by some lucky sod so I had to sit and wait a while. I say unfortunately, but I really needed and enjoyed the rest period. I don't know if I could have handled them both again right away. I was stressing a little about the time because I wanted to leave by 20:00 and it was fast approaching. Carmen finally surfaced around 19:50 and we headed back to a room. Since I was a little anxious, we jumped right into the action. They knelt on each side of me (I was lying on the bed) and started kissing and rubbing each other. Sandra stroked my cock while Carmen tasted every inch of Sandra's body. They obviously know what guys enjoy because I got to see a lot of tongue during their routine. Once they were done with each other's bodies, they started blowing me. I had Carmen's ass in my face, which I licked at for a while, but it was difficult to concentrate on it with the visual of the both of them licking and sucking me. They would often lick both sides and end up kissing each other with the head between their lips. Again, neither of these girls was ever idle. They took turns blowing me for quite a while, then Sandra laid on her back while Carmen went down on her. I knelt beside them to enjoy the view and Sandra pulled me close to keep blowing me. Then Carmen crawled on top of Sandra and told me to get behind them. What a perfect view ... two perfectly trimmed pussies ... one on top of the other and Carmen's gorgeous ass in the air. I entered Carmen doggie, then pulled her backward on the bed so that she could eat Sandra again. From this position, I couldn't really tell if she was really getting into Sandra's pussy, but Sandra was very convincing with her moans and movements. Watching her lie there moaning with those perfect tits was worth the price of admission. When I was getting close to finishing, I remembered my previous error and figured I'd ask about my full fantasy. I asked Sandra to finish me with/in her mouth. She simply said it would be extra, I said I didn't care how much, and she slipped the condom off with me kneeling and leaning back on the bed and started sucking. Carmen aske if I wanted to finish in both their mouths, I nodded yes, and they started taking turns again. I got tired of the kneeling position, so I laid on my back and let them do their thing ... which they do very well. When I was close to coming, I started stroking myself and both girls kept licking me (and each other's tongues in the process) until I came on each of their tongues and faces. Sandra even put her hand up as kind of a backstop so I wouldn't "overshoot" the two of them. She made sure whatever cum didn't hit their faces eventually ended up there. THIS WAS THE BEST SEXUAL EXPERIENCE OF MY ENTIRE LIFE. Pay these two girls if you catch them there together. You won't regret it.

By now it was about 20:20 so I rushed to the locker, paid the girls 200 euros, asked the front desk to call a cab, and showered quickly. The taxi ride to Venlo was very enjoyable. The country side is beautiful. The taxi driver, Michael, was actually a very cool guy who spends a lot of time in Las Vegas so his English was perfect. Again, I've got his card so if any of you want a guaranteed nice, safe taxi, just PM me and I'll give you his info. The ride to Venlo, again, was 20 euros.

Goldentime was absolutely incredible. If I'm ever back in the area, I'll definately spend most of my time there. I thought it would completely break me from the RLD, but I found there's a certain appeal to the RLD as well (I went back to the Wallen the next day). I kind of like shopping around a few minutes, finding a perfect 10, handing over 50 euros, fucking away for 15 minutes, then grabbing a beer around the corner before heading out again. For your money, though, Goldentime is hands down the better buy. Gorgeous women who will do just about anything for a relatively cheap price. To repeat what others have already posted, 50 entry, 50/half hour for each girl, 25 for each extra half hour, and 25 for almost any extra (lesbian show, cum in mouth, come on face, etc). Not sure about anal because I never asked. There obviously isn't as much variety as what's in the RLD (which is the RLD's appeal to me) because there just aren't as many women there, but I certainly wasn't disappointed with the quality of the women at GT. Thanks to all that have recommended this place. You are saints to have shared such a find.

Til next time ...

-ron
Re: Shallow Ron's Goldentime report
Posted: 2006-06-28, 9:26 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Excellent reporting. Don't apologise for being shallow about looks, its whatever you like that counts.

I shall give those sisters a look over next time. I was there on Saturday, ut dont remember tham, but then again, there wer so many girls there!!
Posted: 2006-06-28, 12:32 pm

Wan King
Great stuff Ron....
Posted: 2006-06-28, 2:07 pm

davide
Great report........

never been with Carmen, but I had an excellent session with Sandra some weeks ago, and man, I'm still dreaming about it....... nice to see one's sexual fantasies COMPLETELY fulfilled, isnt it?

D.
Posted: 2006-06-28, 11:46 pm

Wim Admin
So, Ron , the Kaldenkirchen arrival was like John Wayne’s High Noon - nobody in the streets, complete silence , who suggested here once you cross the German border you got to have your shotgun ready ?

Very impressive GoldenTime debut : 1, 2, 3, followed by 1 and 2 3-somes , that is something ! not the best lookers to start with, what is that Ron ! , in Amsterdam it’s easier once the curtain is open , or put up your camp in front of the door , here you have to run like in old days in the dance school , run or she’s gone , happily in GT I’m (also) doing lots better than in the dance school , here they won’t disappoint you , or a substitute is soon found, so , in the end it’s all good !

Still I wonder which Sandra you are talking about – Sandra and Carmen are from the GT Romanian Schoolclass , at least Sandra is improving , she’s not older than 19 or 20 years , and Carmen is her sister, I’ve heard she’s her cousin, or they are all cousins , but what does it matter. You missed Mona , she was the best looker , great performer, I heard she changed her labor (again) back to the Franfurt hunting grounds.

Hope you’ll be back soon !

Wim

(and 3 girls in the Wallen next day , till the last failed , I mean , that is the spirit , I don't beat that)
Posted: 2006-06-29, 1:42 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Great newbie tale ron, congratulations on your ability and stamina to carpe diem. The threesomes with Sandra and Carmen must have been great- I discovered Sandra, who though lovely was very robot like when I met her. If she enjoys threesomes, then I must try her again because she really turns me on and I'd like to see her smiling. GT must figure in my next itinerary.
Thanks for the report.

Doog
Pepto
Posted: 2006-06-30, 10:35 am

shallowron
You know, now that you mention it, she didn't really smile a lot with me either. She certainly provided more than I expected (maybe she's more comfortable with Carmen in the room), but she really doesn't smile that much. Still a beautiful girl, though. I think of her often.

- ron
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: