Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Frankfurt July 6th - July 9th
Posted: 2006-06-29, 11:31 pm

Fusco
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Anyone else in Frankfurt that weekend?
Re: Frankfurt July 6th - July 9th
Posted: 2006-06-30, 12:58 am

chivaz
Hi Fusco,

Check your PM

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-06-30, 1:00 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey - how did Dubai go!!!!?!?!?
Posted: 2006-06-30, 1:53 am

Fusco
Thanks for all the advice Mike! I was able to find my way around just like a pro.

I hit Cyclone and York.

Cyclone is a really nice club, but I was a bit disappointed in the lineup at first. All the Asian girls on one side, the Russians on the other. I walked to the Asian side to check out the scene and got mauled--two women pulling on my left arm, three on my right. I had to drag two to the imaginary Russian border where they promptly let go.

There were only a few Russian girls I was interested in. One in particular was this rock solid brunette with hair down to her waist. Name of Maria. I convinced her to come home with me but the taxi driver drove into the hotel's circular drive the wrong way. Hotel security, in full Muslim garb, came out yelling in Arabic. Now I could tell he was yelling at the driver but apparently my date couldn't. Maria, spooked, ran off down the street.

I walked up to the security guy and flat out asked him, "Can I bring female friends back to the hotel?" "Oh, sure, no problem." Too late, Maria was long gone. I climbed back in the cab and headed back to Cyclone. After waiting an hour for Maria, I finally gave up and took home the lone African girl in the place. Very pretty, but she was only slightly better than useless. She clearly wanted to go home as soon as I finished and I didn't hesitate to let her leave.

Two nights later and I head to York early and pick up a Chinese girl. Extremely useless. I sent her packing after an hour and headed back to Cyclone.

There, standing in the exact same location as before, is Maria. After teasing her for about 10 minutes about her Flo Jo impersonation, I convinced her that my hotel was perfectly friendly. We get back to my place, have a few drinks, let her smoke a cigarette, tease her a bit more. She then starts ripping my clothes off and proceeds to give me a full body lick for about an hour. ABSO-FUCKING-NOMINAL! (edit: apparently this is my 2am drunk speak for absolutely fucking phenominal) We had sex for hours. Every time I try to stop, she goes back to the licking my entire, and I mean ENTIRE, body. She just would not let me sleep.

She was worth the trip to Dubai all by herself.

As for the club scenes I think I prefer the FKKs to the Dubai nightclubs, but if you can find the right girl it's really nice being able to spend the whole night with her.

Again, Mike, thanks for all your help.

Last edited by Fusco on 2006-06-30, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2006-06-30, 1:01 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi fusco,
I wish. Work has me pretty well homebound until at least August. Keep in touch.
Pepto
Posted: 2006-06-30, 11:21 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Premiere is better than Cyclone.

Yes - you have to negotiate the time in the morning. Usually the Chinese are really good too, so you were unlucky.

Its great not to fuck on the clock, this Marina would let you take photos too. Your experience is about right - two bum steers and one amazing woman.

It gets really nervy though picking the right one, because its a one stop deal!

Did you get to the Water park? Sorry I couldnt make it!
Posted: 2006-07-01, 12:23 am

Fusco
Yes, Maria let me take as many photos as I wanted. Insisted on it even while she danced and stripped for me. Unfortunately all I had was my mobile phone camera. She showed me some others of her own and offered to send them to me.

Since I owe you a favor I might send you her number after I ok it with her first.
Posted: 2006-07-01, 7:59 pm

chivaz
Hi,

As it turns out, I will also be in Frankfurt as well 6-9 July. FKK visits planned each and every day. Company will be welcomed.

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-07-02, 2:16 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
FKK World will host the World Cup Final Party next Saturday, July 8 even though the Final will take place a day later.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-07-02, 3:06 am

Fusco
Thanks for the info Fred. I'll definitely need to remember my VIP card then.
Posted: 2006-07-02, 9:28 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Fusco,

You'll enjoy the World Cup decorations in and out of the club. Look for the new sensation from Spain named Maria - sweet and passionate girl with energetic performance.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: