Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Fkk Palace, 27/6 2006
Posted: 2006-06-30, 10:35 am

blondofil
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Fkk Palace, 27/6 2006

I entered the club at 18`o clock and experienced the following:

Carina
Nationality:Polish
Body:slim
Height:ca 170
Breasts:b
Hair:Blonde

This was the first girl i choose, she is in the category "optickfick. I made a typical fault when i entered the club, i choose a girl very fast only based on look and without any small talk. Carina is okay, if it wasn`t for her lack of hygiene. When i licked her pussy I got a really bad taste, oh the taste was a mix of urin and rubber and that completely turned me off. I have licked many pussies, and they have all been clean, I really like DATY, but this experience was just bad and it became a bad session. Not recommended.

Jasmin
Nationality:German/Puerto Rican
Height:ca 165
Breasts:c
Hair:Black

Well it started good,i was aproached by a good looking mulatto girl, who says she lives in Frankfurt and doesn`t speak a word english. I talked with her in the bar and she started kissing me in the bar and touching my face, she put her hands under my towel and started touching my dick, well this was great couch action, and we went to a room. But inside the room, there was no kissing and she gave me one the worst blow jobs in my life, she sucked my dick, but it hurt because she used her teeth, i am not a masochist so i told her "ohne zahne", but still she couldn`t blow with out teeth. Now Jasmin needs some kind of lesson in oral sex or she needs to hear the old rap tune "Just don`t bite it" with NWA. Not recommended

Valentina
Nationality:Italian
Height:ca 160-165
Breasts:c
Hair:Brown

This girl approached me while i was laying in the Kino, she doesn´t give a mindblowing session, but gives a normal service . Ok but nothing special.

Christina
Nationality:French/spanish
Body:a little overweight
Height:ca 170
Breasts:Large D
Hair:Light brown

This girl has average look, large breasts and a little overweight and she is a professional masseuse. The session was good she gave me first a body to body massage, then a normal massage and then finally she was on her knees giving me a fantastic deep throat blow job.Recommended

Christina
Nationality:Romanian/greek
Body:Normal
Height:ca 170-175
Breasts:D
Hair:Black

She is very hot, Christina approached me after i just had a session, but i had to decline. Luckily i found this goddess again, i took her hand and of we went to the room.
She started tongue fucking me, her kissing was so wild, wet. It was like she fucked my tongue with her, she is totally wet and wild. The sex was wild and hot, her blow job was deeeep and good, and her pussy tasted good and was clean. Christina has a marliyn monroe figure, she has some good large natural breast and a well shaped round ass, she really likes sex and is also a nice person. Highly recommended

Missed girls:

When i was sitting and watching the soccer match France-Spain, I was approached by a lot of different girls, but one girl was a totally young blonde 22 year old, who sat next to me and cuddled with me and said we can just talk and didn`t pressure me to go to a room with me. Her name is Sarah and is from Cologne, she has small breasts, a beautiful face,she is intelligent and sweet, and always wears long black boots. She is also a altruist, who told me the name of girls who provide good service, she pointed out girls who she says is good: she named the romanian Christina(who i went with) and the large breasted predator Linda F(The beautiful girl with the largest breasts in Palace) and also the young romanian girl Olympia( I have never been with her, but i consider her a optickfick). She told me that today she is almost a virgin, she had only made a lot of blowjobs, now she told me that she would be in the club until closing time, unfortunately i didn`t find her(she was probably booked the rest of the night)

The ultimate optickfick, the most beautiful girl in Palace is a russian blonde named Karin or Katrin. Karin is a true blonde with a small true blonde stripe pussy, black socks and a really natural beauty, now the way she walks around totally naked in the club, wriggling her ass is really hot and sexy. Allthough i consider Karin an "optickfick", and no real GFE with her, she is honest and will not try to rip you off, but she knows she doesn`t have to do anything to get customers, because customers always want her because of her beauty.

+ The food was very good, well cooked rice with meatsauce. Bockwurst and bread, Parma ham with melon.
+ The place is very clean, the bar staff and other personnel are very friendly and serviceminded.
+ Good atmosphere between the service personnel and the fkk girls.
+ You get to watch at least 40-50 beautiful girls naked or half naked.
+ If you use your brain to think, and aren`t controlled by your dick you can have fantastic sex, for a low price.
+ A large selection of girls in different shapes and race.
+ You can find a girl who is really hot and loves sex.
+ Arrive at 18 o`clock you can watch all the girls, when they have dinner.

- No time to rest, while i was sitting and watching the soccer match France-Spain I was constantly approached by girls, no time to rest between sessions. So i retreated to the tents(Loser lounge), which is the only place where you can get som peace. Also no option to relax in the kino(girls hitting on you constantly, no chance to get a good sleep on the couch.
- Girls who is trying to take advantage on your lack of knowledge, many girls ask if you have been to the club before, and if you say it is my first time and act green, they will try to rip you off.
- Girls who is trying to get extra 50 euro, by sucking your dick hard so the can get the extra 50 for CIM(even if you don`t want it), I watched 2 disputes between customers and girls over that issue.
- The soccer match, was only shown without sound, and the soccer match should have been shown in the kino.
- Strippers/dancers, there was a lot of strippers/dancers in the club who danced erotic but didn`t drop all their clothes. Now you can watch totally naked girls more beautiful and hot than the strippers, so what is the point of having strippers/dancers in the club.
- Girls who don`t know how to suck a dick.
- Girls who have the strategy, to get the customer out of the room as quick as possible
- A turkish cab driver, who drove a longer way so he could get more money than it usually cost to get to Palace(14€), normally 10€. I argued with him and said "zu teuer"/to expensive, now the german cabdrivers are honest and don`t do this.
Re: Fkk Palace, 27/6 2006
Posted: 2006-06-30, 4:53 pm

Wan King
From what i have read on this and other boards, services seem to be getting worse in Palace. I was there 6 times last year, and i think the wibe was better earlier in the year, than later.
Posted: 2006-06-30, 8:52 pm

Vicifranck
Thanks Blondofil for your pertinent report on Palace

Have you more particular detail on Katrin (ex: tatoo somewhere...?) ?

You know, when come the time to recognize the girls in-situ
Beautiful, big breast , blonde...don't help us a lot :)

Viciranck
Posted: 2006-06-30, 10:31 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Vici,

You really can't miss her. The last time that I saw her she had her hair dyed red. She has been wearing socks of late and she has big, sexy, Russian eyes. She is ca. 1 .75 meters and walks around like she owns the place. Not arrogantly, but very confidently. Natural B breast that hang just a little. Nearly always smiles. Smokes some thin, ladies-type cigarettes.

I and others have posted descriptions of her in the past. Do a search on "Kathrin". Also, I think that she is a great session and not in the least mechanical, and certainly more than just an "Optikfick". But then again I am one of her regulars and that may have an positive influence ; -))))))

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-07-02, 2:25 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
There are two Katia in Palace and they are both blonde - Katia / Katrin from Russia is taller and younger in her mid 20s while Katia from Poland is a bit shorter in her late 20s.

Katrin does not have to do much to attract new customers because she has a lot of regular repeat customers. It's not uncommon that she's booked for the whole evening by one gentleman. You can then just admire her marching around confidently while getting fresh drinks or towels back to the room.

Come on Dedalus. The dead give away is the tan lines on her butt.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: