Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Most hardcore FKK
Posted: 2006-07-04, 11:24 pm

jameshunk
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hi what is the most hardcore / jawdropping club in germany and why.

been to GT before which was pretty amazing. planning a trip soon and just wondering where to go this time.

cheers
Re: Most hardcore FKK
Posted: 2006-07-04, 11:59 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"hi what is the most hardcore / jawdropping club in germany and why. "

There is no answer to your question. Different people may find different clubs so-called "jaw-dropping" and for different reasons. (Alot of people would define any fkk as "jaw-dropping.") Clubs change from week to week, even day to day. Girls migrate, conditions in any given club can fluctuate frequently and rapidly. It's like being at sea: Storms can develp out of nowhere...

In the end any of a dozen or more FKKs spread throughout Germany have the potential to become "the most hardcore / jawdropping club in germany." Most of that will depend on YOU: the decisions you make, how you conduct yourself, how you select the right partner(s), how you communicate and develop hard-core intamacy with your session partners. It also depends on your personal definition of "hardcore."

There are many fish in the sea. You have to reel them in...

ST
Posted: 2006-07-05, 7:45 am

jameshunk
i suppose my definition would be:
where the most open sex takes place, with as many naked women as possible.
Posted: 2006-07-05, 7:51 am

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
If recent reports are accurate, then one must tip the hat to places like Dorsten PT (see Wan King's report a week or so ago). Bernd's outside Bonn is also supposed to be a club that excels in open couch action.

ST
Posted: 2006-07-05, 2:44 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey,

If Oase has a good line-up, then that is your place. There is a fair amount in the outdoor area and Kino at Golden Time. You will see it now and then at World but not so often. I think a good number of the girls there would rather not, but there are exceptions.
I cannot remember that last time I saw open action at Palace outside of the Kino, but on a busy night, there is bound to be some seriously slammin' action in the Palace Kino.

Go on a party night or a busy Messe night to Oase or Palace and you will get an eyeful. The Oase Kino and outdoor area seems to nearly always have couples and occasionally trios doing the bump and grind.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-07-05, 10:16 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey ded,
Don't forget the other TV raum at Palace, I did that crazy Russian Krystina in there and there were four other couples arrayed on the couches, including a lucky guy being double teamed by Julia and Clara. Julia's bubble butt looks fine spread open when she is blowing some guy on all fours.

Doog
Horny Pepto
Doing Julia
Posted: 2006-07-05, 10:25 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"including a lucky guy being double teamed by Julia and Clara. Julia's bubble butt looks fine spread open when she is blowing some guy on all fours. "

Hey Pepto,

Can you ever see yourself doing a session with Julia again? Or are you too far beyond the optick fuck?

Dedalus: Have you ever sessioned with Julia?

ST
Posted: 2006-07-05, 10:27 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Pep,

Darned if I didn't almost forget about that place. Hard to fathom as I have been known to do some good healthy workouts there. Oh, that reminds me; Daniela sends you her best ;-)))

I guess that I did not mention the TV room at Palace because to it is sort of a tacit understanding that if you are going to watch there, then you have to be in the midst of a session yourself. I had a great time with Georgia/Karla there a few weeks ago. Julia was in "hit and run" mode and brought in 2 different guest whilst we were going at it. She even said to us "Your still here?"

Cheers,

Dedalus
Re: Doing Julia
Posted: 2006-07-05, 10:33 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey ST,

I became a member of The JAS on Pepto's last visit. In fact, I may be the only member of the society who has been with her post Op.

I must say that I had a great time with her. She looks great and can make some serious noise while screwing. I think that you have to catch her in the right mood at the right time. She is also a good candidate for a kino or TV room session. I think that she is at her best when she is "performing".

Inna will probably remain my Palace number one while if she stays there.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-07-06, 1:24 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Guys,
I think Julia made it pretty clear to me the last time we sessioned/spoke that she really is not interested in sessioning with me since- "you fuck for time, not for pleasure- I do not like". As we all know, she wants to, and usually can, process men as fast as possible, I'm content now to just look, thank you. I do remember thinking during the first three times we went at it- "man, I can't believe I'm screwing this gorgeous babe". She actually provided a great "technical" GFE those first times, but numb dick that I am, she won't go there anymore.

Doog
pepto
Posted: 2006-07-06, 1:52 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
So strange. I went with her last August and after the frst 15 mns. everything went impatient and slightly wierd/

She did everything right, technically, but after the session I felt distinctly ripped off.

Then the hard stares that leave you thinking "what have I done wrong?" Plus, she has the memory of an elephant. There is so much great sex out there that there is no need to bother with this girl.
Most Hardcore FKK evironment
Posted: 2006-07-06, 10:56 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I think it would be interesting to compare the 3 big Frankfurt FKK kino rooms for "hard-core" public display. I think in that case the kino in Oase would win hands down. But the Palace kino room is also a good place to hang out for public displays and getting on the receiving end of girls hands as they try to get you interested in a session. It's funny at Palace, almost no couch action in the main room, but lot's concentrated in the kino room.

On the other hand, at World, which is otherwise a club to be held in great esteem, couch action has become almost an endangered species. I'm not that sure, but there seems to be an essential difference in vibe between the World kino room and the kino rooms in the other two clubs; the World kino is much less a place to hang between sessions and get "hit" on by trawling girls than is the case at either Oase or Palace, both of which can be excellent for that. (Sorry for the run-on sentence, but I'm stoned!)

ST
Re: Most Hardcore FKK evironment
Posted: 2006-07-09, 3:42 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"On the other hand, at World, which is otherwise a club to be held in great esteem, couch action has become almost an endangered species. I'm not that sure, but there seems to be an essential difference in vibe between the World kino room and the kino rooms in the other two clubs; the World kino is much less a place to hang between sessions and get "hit" on by trawling girls than is the case at either Oase or Palace, both of which can be excellent for that."

Hey,

Wait till Daniela returns. She will throw everything out of balance. Not really sure which club is the most hardcore, but she may indeed be the most hardcore girl. Vicky/Regi being a close second.

Cheers,

Dedalus
 [ 13 posts ] 

Jump to: