Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
World Cup Entertainment at World - Saturday, July 1st
Posted: 2006-07-06, 1:07 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Pre-game rituals - England versus Portugal

I arrived at World at about 2:30 PM on a sunny and warm afternoon. Big flags of the WC countries were hanging from the ceiling while small flags can be found along the path to the entrance. After Angelina checked me in, she let me do a goal kick by pressing the red button on top of the head of the goalkeeper but my shot missed the target. As I was getting changed, I could not help but notice that it’s a bit quiet in the wintergarten.

After the shower, I get a drink at the bar. Cordelia walked up to me and she greeted me with her two new friends with a smile. Camilla get a nice tan and she looked very fit and hot. Steffi from Romania was around but I did not want to consume too much energy for round one of the day. I was hoping to see a lot of talents by the pool. However, there were eight men and one girl. They had flags of different countries hanging in the wintergarten and by the pool area. There were a few football seat cushions around - two in the wintergarten and a few in and out of the pool. I get some fresh grilled meat in the picnic area. Betty was sitting with her Cuban girlfriend. There were only two ‘new’ arrivals - Isabel from Poland and Kara from Czech (both from PHG).

Pickings were slim and I had my eyes on a tall German blonde but she was engaged at the bar. The first 30 minutes upon arrival went scoreless… Three new faces walked by - two blondes and one brunette and they all gave me very sweet smile. One of them was Paulina from Poland with a very pretty face with gorgeous blue eyes and a big round butt.

It was 3:30 PM when Paulina walked by and picked up a chair and returned to her table with another irresistible smile. I supposed we could entertain each other. This was her first week at World. The conversation went very well and we decided to get to know each other better in the Christina suite with the sliding door open.

We started out in the stand up position by the bed and she really liked her body getting kissed. Eventually, she hugged my face with her inner thighs while I munched away. The audio visuals were wonderful and Paulina would gyrate and rotate her hips to move my head around. My neck was feeling great after that. It’s time for me to receive. Her oral was top notch - soft and sensual and she would look right into my eyes so lustfully. Five minutes into that, I interrupted her addiction to Freddy. She gave me a wink, put on the condom and climbed on top. Although she’s a bit fat, she squat on top of Freddy and rode me with a gentle and nice rhythm (as compared to the rough sit and grid). Next it’s my turn to climb on top before I exploded. As I pulled out, she made a comment about the load factor and I had a smile.

Afterwards, I wandered around and kept an eye for Dedalus who should be there by 4 PM. It was 4:35 PM when I felt like another small piece of pork before watching the kick off at 5 PM. Steffi came back and let me watch her purse while she got her food. OK, change of plan then. As we ate and talked at one of the benches in the picnic area, I asked if she knew the whereabouts of her sisters and they would return or not. Afterwards, she picked up the plates like a little housewife and came back with a smile, “you come with me.” Yeah, let’s go to the cabin by the volleyball court. She’s concerned that it could be warm but I told her it would be OK, “it’s under the shade.” Steffi is such an attractive and athletic provider. She made me gasping for air after the intense workout.

As we walked past the pool, Betty was horse-playing with her Cuban GF in and out of the pool. She screamed at me, “hey Freddy, don’t forget to …….” After the shower, I found Dedalus and I asked if he would like to watch the second half of the soccer match between England and Portugal.

I supposed Dedalus would cover the rest of the evening.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: