Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Goldentime Sunday with Dedalus and Wim - July 2nd
Posted: 2006-07-10, 2:20 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
It was a sunny and gorgeous Sunday morning when Dedalus and I left the Hotel Steingarten in Giessen at 11:30 AM for Goldentime. If the talent at World were spectacular rather than good, we could have spent another day there.

As we were within 15 minutes to Monchengladbach, the fuel level of the car was running very low. As Dedalus struggled to find a gas station, the probability of pushing the car around was getting higher and higher. We stopped at a Messe area and one of the parking attendants gave us direction to the closest gas station. Luckily, we could conserve our energy for the ladies at GT.

As we entered the Best Western Hotel in Monchengladbach to check in, we were greeted by a gorgeous and athletic German blonde at the reception. She could easily convince me to save the trip to GT. After we dropped off the bag, another beautiful blonde showed up at reception. OK, let’s find Goldentime. We arrived at around 3 PM.

The parking lot was full and the receptionist asked if we could share lockers. I just said, “no, that’s not possible.” The overall talent was good but it’s not as good as my last visit with Wim and Woofiee. Vicky from Czech was there while Gabriella was not.

We both noticed a petite blonde fox wearing a leopard print bikini along with a pair of super high heels. We found her a bit later near the entrance to the outdoor area. Oksana from Russia seemed very relax and she’s fun to watch as she rolled her eyes or laughed. She had a very sexy accent as well. I asked her to get a key.

We went to one of the log cabins and the AC was running already. As we get horizontal, Oksana liked to dictate the pace by resting her entire petite body on mine and initiated DFK for a long time. After ten minutes of non-stop kissing, Oksana finally moved south to kiss and lick Freddy very slowly and delicately. It’s very enjoyable. Then she put a condom on Freddy, applied some lubricants and climbed on top. During the cowgirl, it’s non-stop kissing again. It’s funny that she would place her left elbow on the bed and rest her chin on her hand while kissing me. As we switched so that I could get on top of her, she would raise her head from the mattress and offered her lips to me. I just had to comply her wish and kiss her throughout the missionary position. Finally, my lips get a break when I mounted her from behind. It was a nice and relaxing finish.

Right after the shower, I saw Vicky in the men’s locker room in her slippers. We exchanged greetings before I found Dedalus. He just smiled and asked if the trip was worthwhile. I told him it’s a glorious start. Wim and another friend were supposed to arrive at 4 PM. We looked around but could not find them. We enjoyed some lemon beer and I spotted Melissa walking towards the log cabin area with a customer. I could tell from the way she walked and wiggled her shapely bum. I decided to wait for her.

It was just past 5 PM when I found Melissa in the reception area. She gave me a big smile and indicated that she would come find me after the shower. As she came out, I asked about her vacation but she told me it was postponed to July. Then she asked if I was on vacation because of my tan. She then moved in and whispered a few sentence to close the deal.

We get another log cabin for the next hour. As we started in the standup position by the edge of the bed, Freddy was poking Melissa’s thigh already. She was giggling as I get so horny so quickly. Well, Freddy get angry at Melissa very easily. As we took a break from the passionate kisses by the edge of the bed, Melissa jumped on the bed and she took a pause and stuck her ass in the air. As she turned around and giggled at me, I just dived forward. Minutes into the muff-diving, Melissa told me her pussy was kaput. Well, I would have known. “Oh, my last customer just before you made me cum….” That confirmed my original strategy to take the A route. As we went from cowgirl to missionary, I pulled Freddy out and teased Melissa with Freddy head butting her star fish, “may I?!” She screamed with joy, “YES, you know I like that very much.” Well, I had to ask just in case. “OK, push…” Going in was no problem but it was not a smooth ride like the first time. We switched to doggie and Melissa suggested a change of condom. That’s a good idea. A few minutes into it, I pulled out and asked her if she could apply some lubricants. She put some into her ass and she jumped, “wow, it burned.” So she wiped that off with a paper towel, applied her own natural lubrication and asked me to try again. Minutes later, it did not sound like she was having fun. She asked if she could finish me in the mouth. “Well, you are welcome to try….“ Ten minutes into it, I asked her to get a new condom and get on all four. Her pussy felt a lot better than her ass. After I exploded, she was all smile as she complained, “I blow you like a champion for so long and you would not cum and ……” I giggled, “I told you so.” After the clean up, she smoked a cigarette and we talked a bit more before leaving the room. It was 6:15 PM and she told me, “we’ll have dinner outdoors.”

After the shower, I found Dedalus getting his plate loaded up with grilled meat. I joined the line and got my food. It was almost 7 PM when Wim came out of nowhere and talked to us at one of the picnic tables.

To be continued…

Regards,
Fred
Re: Goldentime Sunday with Dedalus and Wim - July 2nd
Posted: 2006-07-11, 12:42 pm

Wim Admin
Didn't know you were with Oksana Fred, she definitely is a fresh looker ,

The Melissa still sounds like she's a money maker ,

I'm in love with Tatjana, the Thekefrau !

Wim
Posted: 2006-07-11, 1:59 pm

tropical Joe
Way back in November of 2003 I had a bunch of great sessions with a petite, blue eyed blonde Russian girl named Oksana at Atlantis. So I'm wondering if that Oksana was the same one who is currently working at Goldentime. So, with the Russian Oksana at Goldentime, does anybody know if she use to work at Atlantis?
Posted: 2006-07-11, 7:22 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Yes, Wim. Melissa is an energetic and wonderful money maker - she let you know what options are on the table and there's no drop in enthusiasm when you choose not to pursue the extras.

Joe, this Oksana is very petite and she has blue eyes. She's from a town near Moscow and she's been in Germany for 10 years. She's in her mid 20s. We did not talk much in the room as her lips were busy kissing my lips or Freddy's head. Dedalus may know more about Oksana.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-07-11, 9:01 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey,

She told me that she came from near Moscow, and got a little impatient when I tried to "pin her down" so to speak, so I gave up and got down to business. She's a good one and she warmed up to me pretty well throughout the session.

Blond
Petite may be an exaggeration, but she is not large. Enhanced breasts.
1.55 M

I think that she said she had been in Germany for about 2 and a half years but she was being vague about a lot of details.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-07-12, 2:10 pm

tropical Joe
Fred and Dedalus,

Thank you for giving more details about Oksana. So when I go on my next trip to Germany which might be this fall I'll be visiting Golden Time. I hope Oksana will be there and hopefully she is the same one. If you see Oksana again though and if you find out that she used to work at Atlantis I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know.

Regards, Joe.
Posted: 2006-07-12, 5:40 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
OK, Joe.

Oksana mentioned that she would be visiting New York, Boston and Miami soon. It sounded like the trip would include both business and pleasure.

I can ask her Russian friend also if I see either of them.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: