Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Goldentime last Saturday
Posted: 2006-07-12, 8:03 pm

chivaz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Dedalus and I stayed at the same hotel in Frankfurt and decided to hit the road around 11 am. The plan was to visit Goldentime. For me it was the first trip to Goldentime as I usually travel through Frankfurt and have not bothered to take the drive up there. Recent reports of good lineup had me interested, and as I am more of a long session kind of punter, the favorable price difference for long sessioners did not hurt.

Driving was good until the oil light came on. Crap, we stopped at next service station and tried to figure out what kind of oil to put on the damn thing. The folks at the Shell station did not know dip shit, and the guy at the helpdesk at the rental company was not much help either so we just poured some stuff into the engine and kept going.

Beeing kind of preoccupied in conversation with Ded, I did not pay attention to speed limits and the next thing I know there is this yellow flash at one of the bridges. “What was that” I asked. “you just got your picture taken” replied Dedalus. “Good thing I was smiling” I replied.

We checked into the Best Western at Mönchengladbach and off we were to GT. The parking lot was full and when we came into the club, the girl at the reception tried to have us share lockers. We would have none of that which Dedalus communicated to the girl, and soon we had our separate Rfid chips wrapped around our wrist.

The selection of girls was quite good. Not perhaps as stellar as Palace the evening before, but still enough stunners around. The place was pretty crowded by men, but somehow there was always enough free good looking girls around. Seemed that most men were there for beer, BBQ and football. There was not a wait for rooms until the evening.

My first session was with Sandra from Romania. Dedalus and I had noticed her right away as she kept walking around every now and then, displaying her perfect body for the outside crowd and then returning to her seat across the bar. She has these perfect set of C cups, a nice body and a very pretty face to go with it. I had doubts of her performance as she was not smiling a lot, but that body had to be explored.

Deal was struck and off to one of the cabins. I like those cabins, nice beds and good air con. The session was ok, she did all the things expected, but there were no special things going on. Nice kissing, decent bbbj although a little hard and the sex was just fine. After we finished about 40 minutes into the session, she was all smiling and sweet and I wandered if she did like it or if she was just so happy it was over. She stayed the whole hour chatting, smoking and the usual after sex stuff and I had to indicate to her that time was up. Never got the feeling she was gonna try to get into the third half hour, and I had indicated very clearly that it was going to be 1 hour and not more. She was just beeing a sweet nice girl. I have the feeling that subsequent sessions might get better with her.

Dedalus and I had run into Melissa a few times and we had her on our radar. I took her to a cabin and she sure showed me a good time. After the daty she claimed it was the sixth time she had come today. Don’t know if that is the right thing to say to a guy, kind of reminding him that she’s been fucked a lot for the last few hours, but I really did not care. This girl likes her sex and kept looking at her self in the mirror. “You like to watch the performance” I asked her “yes” she replied so I started to fuck her in all kind of positions with her body parts in places so she could see as much as possible in the mirror. We had a great time doing this, occasionally cracking up in laughter as some of the poses were quite silly.

During daty I had fingered her ass quite a bit and she had indicated that she really liked up the ass. Who was I to deny. I started out slowly as not to give her any pain, but she indicated pretty soon that she liked to be fucked hard in the ass. It turned out to be the most vigorous ass fucking I have ever done. I literally fucked the shit out of her (she used some spray which was in the cabin to get rid of the smell). Afterwards while she was peeling of the condom which was somewhat covered in shit, she said “I have probably done a little too much anal today”. Again, probably not the best thing to tell a guy, but again I did not really care.

Dedalus introduced me to Peter and we had a nice chat in between scouting for our next preys

After Ded had done a live demonstration with Melissa for the football crowd, I decided that I was up for a threesome. I had spoken to Melissa about this and told her that I had never done a threesome (yep, it is true, after hundred of sessions, I had yet to do a threesome). I have been kind of savouring it until I find something special. Lizzy at Oase had promised me a mind blowing threesome if she would get to choose the girl, but I had not taken her upon the offer at the time, but was thinking about that. I did want a good lesbian show to go with it, and the price structure of the Frankfurt clubs always kind of got me thinking that I would be better off doing two separate sessions.

Melissa promised me a good threesome if she would get to pick the girl. She would not do it with just anybody, at least not the lesbian part unless she knew the hygenic habits of the girl. She named three prospects, which only one I was familiar with in terms of looks (Sonja). I told her she could pick anyone she liked. When I cought her, the place was pretty busy, and she was in an earnings mode (I guess she always is) and she grabbed the next girl available and asked her if she would do a threesome. That girl was Samantha, I tiny little thing with the cutest face you will find. Samantha was a bit apprehensive but agreed. We find out there are no rooms avilable and there is like a 60-90 minutes wait for a room. Melissa suggests we do it outside on one of the “beds” and we walk over to the one that Ded had just finished up with her on. It was occupied. She suggest the other one, the one on top of what seems to be a boat, but it was too small for my likings as it did not look like it would fit three people.

Now Melissa is getting a bit irritaded and I actually thought of calling the whole thing off, but the sight of Samantha kept me going strong. We finally got three sun loungers side by side behind one of the tents with the bed inside (to the left when you walk down the garden) and put a bunch of mattresses on top of them. It was quite a nice bed although I could occasionally feel a wood sticking through the mattresses every now and then.

Sheet is put on and we lie down and the girls start chatting a bit. Now, Melissa had asked me during the session before if I spoke German which I denied as her English is quite ok and I am much more comfortable speaking English than German. I still am able to comprehend most that is said and can actually get away with my limited German. I hear Melissa explain to Samantha that I do not understand German so they are fine with that. What then went on was great fun for me as I listened in on their conversation. They talked about the men they had been with during the day and other not so interesting stuff, but what got me really listeningn in on was that it turns out that Samantha is extremely nervous about the whole threesome thing. Did not quite get if it was her first threesome or if it was just the fact that she had never done a threesome with Melissa. The conversation goes on and Melissa has an idea how to get her relaxed. She asks me if it is ok if they smoke some weed. “Sure” I tell them, and Melissa then goes on to make this motherfucker size of a joint. Now, it has been more than 15 years since I last smoked a joint, and I turned the offer down, but that thing was the length of a two cigarettes, and she emptied her bag of weed into it. They shared the joint and soon you could she that Samantha was getting pretty relaxed about the whole thing.

What then happened was just fucking awesome. Those two gave me the best lesbian show I could ask for, including me in most of the action. They went extensevly down on each other. We went two down on one and then two down on the other, sometimes one rimming and the other doing the clit, and sometimes both going for pussy. Some two and three way DFK thrown in between and one doing the bbbj while other DFK’ing me or both going down on me. It was a fucking blast. They would occasionally have a short conversation in German which I was not supposed to understand, but I got about every word of it and it was all good. One of the comments was when I was about to fuck Samantha cowgirl and she had a little worried expression on her face, Melissa said “are you tight?”, “Yes” replied Samantha. “Just go slow to start with, it will be ok” said Melissa. Throughout the session Melissa was very kind with Samantha, kind of encouraging her and talking sweet things to her to get her comfortable. It was a kind of different Melissa than the hardcore one I had just fucked in the ass couple of hours before. It kind of gave me a new appreciation for her. When they were going down on each other, I really believe they were enjoying it. Guess the weed did not hurt.

I only had sex with Samantha during the session, and Melissa did her best to take care of other body parts, DFKing me, DFKing Samantha, licking my balls, licking my chest. I ended up coming with Samantha on top while Melissa gave me a rim job. It was fucking great.

After the session we hung out on the matresses and they finished smoking the joint. Think the session lasted about 40-45 minutes from start to finish, but as some of that time had been occupied by the girls smoking the joint, they only charged me 30 minute session which I thought was fair considering that it was them deciding to have the smoke before and after. I payed each girl 75 euros. It is the best 150 euros I have ever spent.

Next hour or two went into swappin war stories with Ded and Peter about our first FKK experiences. Peter’s experiences in that dept. are just hilarious and I almost peed in my rope at times of loughter. Good stuff.

I felt kind of satisfied and was not going to do another session. The clock had just struck midnight and both Peter and Ded had found their final preys of the night and I just thought what the hell, if I find something worth it, I will go to room just to have a nice time. In walks Samantha and I could not hold back and took her to a cabin. We had a great time hanging out and exploring each other body. Did not plan on having sex, but still ended up that way, doing every position possible for the next half hour. She sure is a sweet little thing with the cutest face you can find and a good kisser too. Her bj is a bit rough, but a girl with such a tight pussy is to be forgiven for some imperfections. Left the cabin at 12:50 am, totally satisfied with my first visit to GT.

Dropped Dedalus off at the hauptbanhof the next day and we made preliminary plans for our next visit. Then headed for a short visit to Oase as my flight was not to leave until 10 in the evening. There I had the greatest most passionate session yet in my mongering career with one of my regulars, Gabriela. As I have reported on her so many times, I feel there is nothing to add to it. I had expressed to Dedalus the night before that I might not session with her again as I felt we had pretty much covered all bases (and I was also a bit worried about getting too close). Well, I was dead wrong, there was still a lot to be explored. Exploring it was indeed. Did also a decent session with Beatrice, kind of to bring me back to earth before my flight out.

Chivaz
Re: Goldentime last Saturday
Posted: 2006-07-12, 8:53 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
“She sure is a sweet little thing with the cutest face you can find and a good kisser too. Her bj is a bit rough, but a girl with such a tight pussy is to be forgiven for some imperfections.”

Well done, Chivaz.

Do you recall Samantha’s footwear that evening? I met her back in March when it was still cold. She looked very cute and lovely in her black ankle boots. Did you pick her up and walk around the room or the bed with her bouncing in your lap?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-07-12, 9:56 pm

chivaz
Hi Fred,

Don't remember the footwear very well, but if I am not mistaken, it might have been some kind of black boots, not with very high heels though.

Our session was purely horizontal. When you mention it, I should have done some wandering around with her in my lap for kicks. I'll put that one on the agenda for the next trip.

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-07-12, 10:05 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hello Chivaz,

All Pretty much the way I remember everything going down. I will have to add my perspective as well soon, but I just got into A'dam and am about to make an RLD run before they close down any more kamers.

Melissa is quite the little athlete. She is also quite a contortionist with those legs. We must have been doing something right in order to take all of those football nuts' attentions away from the game.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-07-12, 10:55 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"it might have been some kind of black boots, not with very high heels though."

Yessss, that's what she was wearing back in March.

Dedalus, whose legs are more beautiful - Tiffany's or Melissa's?

I need a cold shower now.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-07-12, 11:25 pm

chivaz
I do however remember clearly that Melissa was wearing a bikini and these "aerobic socks" around her ankles, like she was going for a casting meeting for the remake of the movie Flashdance. Kind of strange fashion statement.

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-07-13, 12:01 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
WOOOWEEEE. Congratulations on your first threesome Chivaz- that's the way it's done. Man, that sounds like the perfect session, (memories of Sammi and Leona) AND they had a joint to share. I'd have stayed out there for 2 hours minimum. Thanks for the great report. You just made me add a night in GT to my trip Sept 6.

Doog
Pepto
Posted: 2006-07-13, 12:28 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"I do however remember clearly that Melissa was wearing a bikini and these "aerobic socks" around her ankles, like she was going for a casting meeting for the remake of the movie Flashdance. Kind of strange fashion statement. "

Are you sure that you are not thinking about Charlie at Palace? I must have missed Melissa's socks. They were not on when we did the outdoor thing.

"Dedalus, whose legs are more beautiful - Tiffany's or Melissa's?"

Tiff wins that race in my eyes. I miss her. Your Sasha may beat them both. And Chivaz's first number at GT (Sandra) is certainly in the running.

Cheers,

Dedalus, Leg-Man

Last edited by Dedalus on 2006-07-13, 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2006-07-13, 12:48 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Are you sure that you are not thinking about Charlie at Palace?"

Yes, I have the same question too. Charlie was wearing those black socks the first time I met her back in May 2005. I have never seen Melissa wearing those aerobics socks.

"Tiff wins that race in my eyes. I miss her. Your Sasha may beat them both."

Yes. Yes. Most definitely!!

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-07-13, 2:11 am

chivaz
Yes, it was Charlie. Now you know why I did not parttake in the smoke. My mind is disoriented enough already!

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-07-13, 2:44 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"Yes, it was Charlie. Now you know why I did not parttake in the smoke. My mind is disoriented enough already!"

It is either a typical "Alters-Erscheinung" as the Germans would say, or that session with Charlie was so "mind-blowing that your powers of observation were crippled afterwards. I suspect the latter for you were looking pretty doggone satisfied after that Charlie-tumble and I know from experience what a ride she can be. Also, I know how old you really are ;-)))

Cheers,

Dedalus, who is constantly showing Alters-Erscheinung signals.
Posted: 2006-07-14, 2:17 am

chivaz
Hi Ded,

Since we are talking about Charlie, here is the rest of my memoirs from the trip:

Arrived at the airport, picked up my rental and headed for the hotel which is situated right off the 66. Turns out there were some student demonstration going on and they had closed down the 66 and I was stuck in the stau from hell. After about one hour stuck in traffic, I finally got to the hotel, checked in and headed for Oase. Arrived between 9 and 10 pm. Go change and walk up to the main room and who is the first girl who greats me? Yes, you guessed right, Gabriela. This is starting to sound like a fiction. This is probably the 5th time in a row she is the first one I meet at the club. Did a two hour session with her ending with nice CIM.

Next up was Charlene, a pretty Russian girl, 20 years old who has been in Germany for the last 3 years. She has a very pretty face with freckles. Nice soft DFK, decent bbbj and sex.

Last one for the night was Franceska. Says she is half Italian and half Romanian, born in Italy by a Romanian mother. She is a bleached blond with full figure, kind of immitating at first (kind of like a Sonny type girl, but with real breasts). Turns out she is a very sweet girt with the prettiest face. Had great sex with her, kind of PSE with a lot of GFE thrown in. Did her in the tent outside as Oase was extremely hot and smokey this night. First time I almost felt kind of sick hanging around in there at times. She speaks good English and we had lots of fun and a long conversation after sex. She fed me stories of her time working in a privat with 3 russian girls. She is a great storyteller and had me laughing for quite a while.

Next day I went to Palace and started out with a Dominican girl named Kirana, Karina or something like that. The session was really strange and went something like this:

We enter room and I lay down on the bed on my stomach kind of relaxing. "You want massage" she asks. "Ok" I replyed. "Massage is 50 euro extra" she says. I stand up, pissed off "The hell it isn't. Don't try to rip me off with that bullshit". All of a sudden she pretends not to understand English. My German is not that great, but somehow it gets pretty good when I am pissed so I repeat in German and then asks her if she wants it in Spanish as well. She becomes all apologetic and goes on telling me that what she ment was that if she is to give me a proper massage and then we are to have sex, the session will probably overrun the 30 minutes and that is what she was explaining to me. "That is not what you ment" I tell her and for a while I scolded her like a five year old. At this time I was pretty sure the session was all fucked up anyways so I decided to give her a reprimand, kind of in a memory of all the tourists that have been ripped off by shit like that for the past weeks.

The funny thing is that after this I decided to have her just giving me the damn massage and then get it over. She starts the massage with oil and stuff, and it is actually quite ok massage. She became very sweet giving me nice kisses and stuff while massaging me and I relaxed and decided to continue and see were it would lead to. Turn around and she starts giving me a very good wet bbbj with lots of saliva. After a while I am close to coming and I tell her to stop. She can sense what is happening and instead of stopping she actually gives me more intense bj. I know what she is trying to do and now I get pretty angry. "What the fucking part of Stop do you not understand. It is the same word in most languages" and then I go on being the angry punter from hell to her. Still don't know how she did it, but she was able to calm me down with some bullshit and then kept on going and we ended up having pretty good sex and a nice cuddle afterwards. The session actually ended up beeing one hour session so I guess she won or did she?

Funny thing is that I passed her a few times later in the night and she would give me these nice smiles and once came up to me beeing all nice and cuddly and trying to get me for another session. Strange girl.

Got me a return pass to Palace to pick up Dedalus and then we went back there. Dedalus pointed out Charlie to me and I had a fuckathon session with her almost climbing the walls when thing were going at full speed. PSE at the best and she gives a hellluva rim job.

Overweight Celine (Croatian / Albanian ex Atlantis, ex World, ex Oase...hell ex everything) was around. I used go with her regularly few years ago and I think she remembered me as she did some grinding on my leg which I replyed to by humping her with my knee. I asked her if she was looking for some feet action tonight but she was kind of slow getting it. She is always a fun girl and for about one second I actually thought about going with her. Glad it was only one second though.

Last session of the night was with Tina, a very pretty girl who had occasionally spoken to us through the night, offering a threesome with a girl Dedalus then went with and gave high remarks. I will let him give details of her. Tina was ok, not great but not bad, kind of just regular. Would not allow DFK which is a shame as her face is very pretty.

Next day it was up to GT which I have already reported on in this thread and then it was a short visit to Oase before my departure.

That's all folks,

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-07-14, 2:49 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Chivaz,

I first met Tina from Giessen at FKK World in February when she was brand new to the business. She has a very lovely and shy smile. DFK was allowed at that time.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-07-14, 11:27 am

blondofil
Chivaz you wrote a very good report and you did the only right thing: clearly mark that you know the rules, and you will not take any rip off attitude.

In my opinion you weren`t ripped off, but i have noticed that some girls are trying to take advantage of you if you are a newbie and don`t know the pricing structure, some girls ask you: have you been here before and if you reply yes, they know that they can`t rip you off.

Chivaz keep up the good writing, your post was very funny and exicting to read.
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: