Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
My first FKK experience
Posted: 2006-07-16, 4:21 am

chivaz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
During my last FKK visit, I, Dedalus and a member from another board starting talking about our first FKK experience. Dedalus mentioned that it would be fun to write some if the stuff down and post it as there was some good stuff in there. During my flight back, I decided to start writing some of it down and I have finally finished it. Hope this may also encourage other old timers to write down their first experiences.

It was back in 2001. I had a business trip to Frankfurt. Sometime before the trip I had been surfing the web and found out about this phenomenon called FKK clubs. It had got me kind of interesting although the idea running around naked with a towel did not appeal to me at all, and public sex was something I could not imagine I would ever take part in. I did not think much more of it until my trip was coming up. Always thought of the RLD in Frankfurt to be kind of seedy place and did not care much for it so I started reading more about these FKK clubs.

I soaked up all I could get on the issue, reading about the rules, how you should be sober, take showers, how to interact etc. I had become kind of expert on the thing even before ever stepping into one. I never posted any questions, only read what others had written, checking out reports dated few years back. The club names I had memorised when I went on the trip were Oase and Atlantis. I knew approximately where they were located, how much a taxi would cost to get there etc.

One day after business had been taken care off; I went to a business dinner. Wine was served in generous amounts and a few shots were taken. I was getting pretty buzzed. Started chatting to couple of colleagues who also knew of the FKKs existence and all of a sudden a decision had been made, we were going.

During the taxi ride to Oase (we figured we go to Oase as it was a shorter ride), I went over the rules of the game with my buddies. What we were most worried about, was that it would be noticed that we were quite buzzed and we would be barred from entry. I vividly remember entering the Oase parking lot between 10 and 11 pm. All of a sudden I got this knot in my stomach and my heart started beating rapidly. It was a pre-race feeling (those of you who have done any kind of racing know what I mean). This feeling escalated while walking down the path from the parking lot to the front door. At the same time I was trying to steady my pace and keep a straight line as in not to display my drunkenness. I actually felt kind of sick but overly excited at the same time. Ever since then, I always get a little buzz while walking the path to the front door at Oase, a feeling I do not experience at the other clubs, kind of a nice nostalgic feeling.

It was a dessaus day; still the sight that greeted us was unbelievable. Right at the reception I got a glimpse of what was awaiting. Oase was rocking that night with some 50-60 girls in attendance and the bar area was crowded. Another buzz, bigger knot in my stomach and for a while I got worried that I was going to get sick.

Get the towels and head for the lockers. I had read enough about the place (and studied the Oase webpage) to know how things worked. I was worried that everyone would notice how my hands were trembling when I tried to open up the money locker to leave a wad of 50 Euro bills there. At the same time I was having trouble with my general motoring skills. The alcohol sure helped me gaining the courage to get her, but at this point it was not helping at all.

I take the shower, wrap the towel around my waist, and I actually did one of those towels around my neck as well as I felt a bit exposed. I walk up the stairs, pause for a while before walking down the steps to the bar, trying to gain my composure. I feel like my insecurities are for everyone to see. I am actually feeling like a six year old at his first day at school.

At this point I have forgotten everything, I do not remember any of the description of the “good” girls, I do not remember how things work, I am blank and I am afraid I will sound like a blabbering idiot if approached by a girl. I walk towards the bar and the first girl who passes me turns around, touched my hand and then says “do you want sex”. “Uhhh yes” I replied without thinking. I was actually surprised of my answer. I did not even get the chance to get my first soda drink at Oase; we went straight to a room. When in the room, I am getting a bit more relaxed and the girl tells me she is from Czech Republic. The session turned out to be the second most unpleasant of all my FKK session to date (I will get to the worst later). She did not offer any kisses, she placed her body in a way I could not really touch her and when she straddled me cowgirl, she looked to the side the whole time.

“I wander what all the fuzz is about” I thought. This was kind of like an average Amsterdam session. What is this GFE all about? Well, at least I got off. After the session I hung around, got a drink a relaxed a little in the main room. This is where things started to get better. I meet this girl from Kazakhstan. Don’t remember her name, but after describing her and her performance to some of the old timers, we believe it was the much appraised Laura who used to work at Atlantis but also did a short stint at Oase. This is a girl who was A listed on the German boards, and she sure got A listed by me. “Now I know what these guys are talking about” I thought to myself. I ended up doing one hour session with her.

My third session of my maiden voyage was with Polish Renata, another A listed girl. Another stellar performance and I was hooked. The day after I went to Atlantis and also the day after that. Since then I have gotten rid of all the insecurities about wandering around half naked, I have done public sessions, garden sessions, kino sessions and the list goes on.

Now here is a fun little story: About one year later, I am hanging out at Oase, and this girl is sitting on the sofa, the cutest little thing. This is actually the girl who I went with as my first session at Oase. She is smoking hot. I had thought a lot about that session since it occurred, and I had come to the conclusion that it was so bad probably as I was drunk, smelled of wine and she had probably not appreciated that much. She stands up and goes to the pole; it is her turn to do a dance. She is smoking hot on the pole and I grab her immediately when she finishes. This time she tells me she is half German and half Turkish. I am 100% sure it was the same girl. We go to the kino and she goes immediately for the bj to seal the deal. Not bad, but I get the feeling she is trying to finish me off quickly so I suggest we go to a room. There is a wait for rooms and she shows no indication of having anything to do with me while we wait for the room. When in the room, she pulls out her watch, looks at it and then kinds of throws it to the side with an attitude. Now I know this is getting sour. She starts with the bj and again she is trying to finish me off quickly and gets annoyed when I ask her to slow down. This is the only time I have aborted a session so the same girl is actually responsible for my worst and second worst sessions ever. Never saw her again.

At the time I was pretty pissed off, I got my clothes on, left the club and drove straight to Atlantis were I was greeted by Croat/Alban powerhouse Celine. I had done Celine quite a few times before that and also quite a few times after. And last week at Palace I met her once again and for a split second I thought about sessioning with her once more despite her extra 30-40 pounds. It was only a split second though.

That concludes the story of my first FKK experience.

Chivaz
Re: My first FKK experience
Posted: 2006-07-22, 5:39 pm

paladin
My first FKK experience was in Essen in 1997, I had heard of the place off of TSM or WSG, I forget which. Some private house, they weren't too crazy about taking non-Germans. I trotted out my high school German, what I remembered of it, and all went well. Not bad at all, I could get used to this, I thought. Eventually, I'd gotten tips for Bernd's and Paradies, Oase came much later. Over the years, Bernd's and Atlantis stand out, although Paradies was very good as well at its zenith. Never cared too much for Oase, they never (until recently) put any money into the facility, and the talent wasn't exactly diverse ethnically, compared to B's or A or even P.
Posted: 2006-07-23, 10:18 am

Wim Admin
Great reminiscence Chivaz ! , trembling hands ..... almost feeling sick ......
When you approach the region you come into another mood, get a bit nervous, it never fades ….

"" would notice how my hands were trembling when I tried to open up the money locker to leave a wad of 50 Euro bills there. At the same time """

in 2001 you probably put the Deutsch Mark in the locker ! , the Euro was from 2002 ...

My first experience was in October 2003 in Planet Happy Garden. That was in the days that also Fred and Pepto were still Germany virgins , we had our doubts, on this board only ST was the Deutschland pioneer , but I read spectacular stories about PHG in the Hookers board and we discussed it. Fred would never leave his Music teacher in Alkmaar and Pepto spent hours with Nina, German Sandra and Spanish Sandra in the Wallen, not to forget Nikola in Alkmaar.

I was in Happy Garden October 12, went there alone, met the famous Willem2 Hookers moderator, of course the impression was very spectacular , I did a Russian girl Rada, she was from Ural , it definitely was value for money compared with Amsterdam and Alkmaar. Later I did Marlene, she got famous, Pepto knows her very well , later she worked in GT and then she left for Samya in Koeln where she still is on the girls pics. Rada is gone, where ever she might be. Another great aspect of these clubs is the general congenial atmosphere between men to women but also between men to men, the free beers, good food ....., hang around .....

Second time I was there was November 2, that was with Pepto, I did a German girl who I lost in the archives, Erica from Hungary and little Tanya from Germany, I still see her in GT.
Pepto went out of his head ..... with Sammy ......

Summer 2004 was my first experience in FKK World, it was unforgettable , though I had an acute gonorrhea the other day, I’m not that childish though , I’ve been there many more times and it’s still the only accident. Generally I’m once a month over the border …..

Good thing is , if I may quote “we are getting older, they are always the same” , who’s signature is that ? , oh yes , from Samurai !!
Posted: 2006-07-23, 11:46 am

davide
'This is so real
Finally, it's my lucky day
See, my heart is racing
'Cause this shit never happens to me.....'

jan 18th, 2005 e.v.

After reading lots of reports on this board I decided to give PHG a try.
As I entered the gates of the club, I knew it was a good choice.... in a way, I felt so high. Years of experiments with all kind of drugs were nothing compared to this..... and it was just the beginning, like, walking in, undressing, relaxing and drinking some orange juice..... then the approaches began, and of course it was mindblowing......

'See, they took me by the hand
And invited me right in.
Then they showed me something
I don't even know where to begin.....'

I had repeated sessions with Claudia from Transylvania (real supermodel type with stunning face & body and catwalk attitude, more of a 'wallengirl' lookwise), and I thought: Ok, so this is how it feels to **** a supermodel's ********. I knew it had to feel so good!

She let me take pictures of her, and gave me her public phone number, when I lost my cellphone months later I wanted to kill myself;-)

'I can't remember what they said to me....'

(excerpts from 'rosetta stoned' by Tool.
I thought a song about alien encounters would fit well......)

D.
Posted: 2006-07-23, 3:40 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"I was in Happy Garden October 12, went there alone, met the famous Willem2 Hookers moderator, of course the impression was very spectacular , I did a Russian girl Rada, she was from Ural , it definitely was value for money compared with Amsterdam and Alkmaar."

Wim,

I remember Rada quite warmly. A quiet Russian, not spectacular looking, but quite attractive. Brown hair, a great smile and a superb kisser and bbbj! Ah, those were the days! PHG really rocked back then...2001/2002. Never so croweded as it soon became...Oh why can't we turn back the clock!

ST
Posted: 2006-07-30, 8:11 am

420 Power Kat
Are we there yet Wim? Ha ha!!!

My first Sauna Club was in you're car, but with Pepto (who had never driven a stick) ,Fred listening to his headphones, Chairmen and I smoking Amsterdam's finest while Pepto did U-turns in and out of Wankum and Oedt . We left Amsterdam mid day and returned by 06:00 the next morning.

Memorable impressions:

The smell of rotting cabbage around Oedt
PHG/Fkk soap (very distinct aroma)
All you can drink Pilsner Urquell, Heineken, Amstel, etc
Standing in line like cattle at the trough. (Dinner)
Meeting Sammi, Eve, Jil the stalker, and Wan Li :-)
Getting interogated by the German Police (after being the last car to leave the parking lot)
Driving from Schipol back to Alkmaar (first Dutch driving experience)
Getting 50E parking ticket for leaving Wim's car in front of Te Laat

A great 18 hours !

First Fkk Club was World where I had the pleasure of meeting CZ Andrea. This place was like visiting a Country club of Sex! Unbelievable experience.

Posted: 2006-07-30, 7:40 pm

Wim Admin
"" Are we there yet Wim? Ha ha!!! "" , (mind if i smoke, I'm gettin nervous !)

For some reason the atmosphere in Happy Garden is not anymore what it was , can hear it everywhere , it probably has to do with the girls deployment and how happy they are .....
Posted: 2006-07-30, 9:14 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
420 give me some credit- I got us there in record time from Amseterdam with nary a wrong turn. It was coming home, after three hours of Ive, Hornitos, begging you guys not to smoke on camera in the empty parking lot while the frost encased wimrocket warmed up, then sure as shit as soon as we hit the road the cops, then getting breathalyzed by the polizei and generally freaking out in the dark frosty roads. It was only 20 minutes. Also- I had to just relearn a manual, it had been 15 years since I was a gardener driving a manual 3/4 ton pickup and a Jeep for the master. I relearned in the maze of Alkmaar the night before, remember wim all the angry Alkmaarse motorists?
Least I didn't get any tickets!

pepto the navigator
Posted: 2006-07-30, 9:59 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello 420,

That was 18 hours of fun indeed. You forgot to mention the prep talk by Pepto before we walked up to the gate at PHG, "OK, stand up straight guys. Don't fuck around......."

You and Chairman did very well navigating from Schiphol back to Alkmaar after we dropped off Pepto.

Was that your second day at World when I first visited there in September 2004? Thanks for the tour.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-07-30, 10:19 pm

420 Power Kat
Pepto,

You delivered us to the "Happy Garden"... how could I complain? During your breath test I recall telling Chairmen and Fred "The on thing he may blow out of his mouth is a few pubic hairs" LOL !!!!!

Fred,

My first visit was during one of my marathon 5 City/7 Day trips from Amsterdam to Prague and then back thru Frankfurt/Giessen/Oedt and back to Amsterdam. Funny that we ran into each other at the entrance on you're innaguaral visit to World. How many times have you been back?

Posted: 2006-07-30, 10:47 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
It was a little over a year now that I first went to PHG, my first sauna club experience. I have no exact recollection of the day - I think I was just so excited, so amazed by the options and ladies.

I remember a first experience with one of the polish girls, barely. It was a half-hour easy and she was nice, but it wasn't a real gfe. Later I remember meeting some dutch guys and a couple russians who were traveling, doing business (ahem) in the NRW, and then had a great time with another polish girl, one of the gang, who I recognized recently working at GT...

...need...to...return...
Posted: 2006-07-30, 10:57 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Pubic hairs? Were'nt no public hairs at PHG, except on the guys. As for my admonishment to straighten up at the door, the PHG security assesses you by CCTV at the door and they tend to reject rowdy, rambunctious groups of swarthy Middle Eastern looking guests. I didn't want Fred to make them suspicious :-)

doog
Pepto
Posted: 2006-07-31, 3:05 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"How many times have you been back?"

420, I have to go through my record if you really want to know.

"I didn't want Fred to make them suspicious :-)"

Oh, mother goose. I am the best behaved among four of us - no hornitos and no weeds.

Regards,
Fred
A Taste of Honey
Posted: 2006-08-04, 4:33 am

SnertSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Time: Summer, 1972

Place: Chicken Ranch, La Grange Texas

Facility: Series of one story white wooden buildings.

Previous Experience Level: Second Base

Me and two buddies made a visit to the Chicken Ranch in La Grange, Texas. The Chicken Ranch was a well known local brothel and although illegal in the state of Texas, the place was tolerated by the community.

See http://www.tsha.utexas.edu/handbook/onl ... /ysc1.html for background information.

Set out on a summer night, bolstered by a few cans of liquid courage, Schlitz Malt liquor I believe. Stopped at a gas station in town to get directions. Still could not find the place so we had to go back and ask again. Who says guys do not ask for directions? Finally pulled up to a set of one story white wooden buildings and parked in the gravel parking lot in front. Shuffled up to the front door and talked to the house manager, trying to keep our cool. Since we were under age, we were told to come in, pick a girl and go straight to the room.

Needless to say I was out of my league and highly nervous when I walked into the foyer where the girls (4 or 5 were available) were sitting. Quickly made my selection and was led away to a room. Can’t recall any particulars about her looks but she must have been pleasant enough and probably mid-twenties in age. Apparently the girls who lived at the Ranch had their own rooms because there were pictures of a child on the nightstand. First order of business was a visual inspection for any obvious medical problems. She asked me how old I was and of course I responded I was 21. Next was a shopping list of services of which I only understood the straight sex description at a price of $15. I opted for the next higher service, I was not sure what it was but it had to be better since it cost $20. Don’t remember if she left the room with the payment but the next step was a quick hand wash of my Johnson at the sink. She advised me that if I came at the sink that would be it. I was up and ready to go very quickly and was very apprehensive that my first experience would end right there but fortunately she only gave me a few soapy strokes while I tried to maintain a normal appearance.

On the bed she started my first ever oral. As I tried to do a little exploring she mumbled “no fingering” so I just laid back to enjoy it. I didn’t last more than a minute and like a good trooper she took it all before running to the sink to loudly spit. As I was getting dressed she asked me how old I really was and I told her the truth since she obviously already knew. She escorted me to the front door where I met my two buddies sitting in the car. They had gone the straight sex route, which was bareback in those days.

Although the drive to La Grange was about half the distance I now drive to PHG, I never went back and the place was closed down the next year. My first FKK experience was at Atlantis, where I was much older and a little wiser but I still had the same feelings walking in the front door.

Snert

[ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: