Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Diana from Germany/Russia at FKK Palace
Posted: 2006-07-05, 1:36 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
It was early Tuesday morning, July 2 at about 1:30 AM during a visit to FKK Palace with Dedalus….

After a dry spell for about three hours, I was eager to get back to the room. I had my eyes on a new tall German who flashed me inviting smiles several times earlier in the evening. Then she was discovered by a pack of wolves who took turns taking her to the rooms with each session close to 30 minutes. Then she was in the room for over an hour until a tall and shapely brunette (Diana) entered the lounge area. She’s very similar to Jill from Germany in terms of look, size and shape and she should be a year or two younger than Jill.

I was standing by one of the tables across from the Losers’ Lounge while some losers were entertaining Sasha from Ukraine with a bottle of champagne for 350 euros (club price of course). Diana was invited to the group and she sat with them for no more than 2 minutes before she walked away with a glass of champagne. One of the guys were saying, “whoa! Hit and run. That was cold.” I had a laugh while Diana walked over to the swing to talk to a German girl I knew quite well.

Lucky for me, I was her next target. Diana walked over and introduced herself in a very confident and professional manner. She told me she’s half German and half Russian. We engaged in some more small talks before she blew some warm air into my ear, “let’s make some hot sex…”. Then she planted a wet kiss on my ear and whispered some more…. The warning sign was there but I would rather take the chance instead of missing out on this wonderful opportunity.

There’s no waiting line to the rooms and we found ourselves a very nice and spacious room. Diana took off her black garter belt (with no panty hose attached), crawled over on all four and planted me a wet and deadly kiss. It was so good that I had to close my eyes to treasure it. Unfortunately, the DFK was brief and she moved onto Freddy with a quick stop at my chest. The BBBJ could have been less rigorous but it’s good and effective regardless. I watched her beautiful face for a while before I asked her to moon over so that I could return the favor. She paused a few times on sucking Freddy while letting out a few encouraging moans…..

Eventually, she put a raincoat on Freddy, lay back on bed and invited me to fuck her. She pulled her knees towards her body and raised her butt from the mattress to ease the entrance to her pussy. All the verbal and non-verbal feedbacks were wonderful - she even placed her hands behind my butt or thighs to pull me closer inside her. Then she went from legs in the air to legs on my shoulders and the ride was getting even better. I was pounding at a 75 degrees angle on top of her and she was just screaming for more and more.

Then I asked her to get on all four and the pace quickened and intensified once we get to a good and synchronous rhythm. Slowly and surely, I placed some pillows underneath her stomach, raised my hips higher so that she can move her thighs inside mine and lay back on her stomach. Freddy and his twin cousins were enjoying the joy ride with the bump and grind against her soft and shapely bum. The 90 degrees ride climaxed in a huge explosion. I pulled out slowly, gave her body a few kisses while she extended her arms and hands forward to stretch for a few more seconds before getting up. We exchanged a few kisses and smile at each other. I was wondering why I missed her earlier. She explained that she was doing her nails behind the Jacuzzi area before she showed off her toe nails. Then I recalled seeing those long legs at the cosmetic desk earlier. I told her I liked her perfume too.

As I was getting ready to leave the room, she offered me a taste of her complimentary champagne, “that‘s a bottle of 350 euro champagne.” Yeah, big deal. Before my lips met the glass, she reminded me, “just a sip“. As I thanked her and gave her the glass back, she said, “we have a problem.” I looked at her a bit puzzled while she pulled out the cell phone from her purse displaying “00:21”. Diana said, “I came to you at 1:30 and we have been together for 40 minutes. So it’s 100 euros.” I directed her attention to my chronograph watch, “I was still talking to my friend in the kino at 1:30 before I walked out to the lounge area… We came to the room at 1:50 and it’s now 2:13 so it’s 50 euros.” She did not raise her voice, “well I have to take you to the chef then.” I agreed, “yes, let’s go see the manager.” Then she asked, “why are you doing this? Didn’t you like it?“ I smiled at her, “yes, you were wonderful but let’s go see the manager.“ Out of the room, I was one or two steps ahead of Diana. Right by the dining area, I saw Dedalus and I stopped in my track so that I could tell Diana, “that’s my friend who I was talking to in the kino at 1:30.” Then I kept marching towards the reception area. I turned around as I lost Diana. She was standing near the front bar area. I walked back to her and pointed at the short old lady sitting on the couch, “we can go talk to the manager there.” Diana gave me a blank face, “you can pay me.” I paused for a moment and we walked over to the small locker area. She looked away while I handed over a 50 euro note. Then she walked away at a normal pace to the ladies‘ locker room.

Dedalus then came up to me and asked me how she was and what happened. I told him Diana was great in the room but we had this incidence. He told me that’s a great shame as she looked very attractive. We argued a bit and I just said, “I would go back to the room with her again provided that we agreed on the starting time first.”

Minutes later as I finished the shower, I found Dedalus sitting on the swing in the losers’ lounge. We laughed at the hairy loser who was about to take Sasha and another girl for a threesome. Alcohol is not good for bed performance, man. Strange enough, Diana walked over and climbed on the swing and sat next to us without any eye contacts or sound for about two minutes.

Regards,
Fred
Re: Diana from Germany/Russia at FKK Palace
Posted: 2006-07-05, 2:54 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Fred,

I thought that she was indeed a cutie, but I just got a strange vibe from her. She tried to seduce me while I was doing some power relaxing in the Kino, but I resisted.

Not every girl can be Inna you know ;-)))

Cheers,

Dedalus, who is already missing Inna and can't wait to see her again after both of our respective vacations
Posted: 2006-07-05, 3:07 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Dedalus,

Charlie was there Sunday night (according to you) but she was not there Monday night.

It was a pleasant surprise to see Inna at the bar. I told her about the bartender at Goldentime and we had a laugh.... Then I told her, "my friend was just talking about you as we drove past Oase earlier. He would be very happy to see you."

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-07-05, 3:34 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey,

According to the Intel that I received Charlie was indeed at Palace on Sunday when you Wim and I were charming the females at GT.

Seeing Inna made my day. Maybe my weekend. Overall, that was the best, most consistent three days of FKKing that I have had in a while. Not a bad session in the lot.

Will do some reporting soon.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-07-05, 4:02 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"that was the best, most consistent three days of FKKing that I have had in a while."

Absolutely. When you feel like your career as an inspector is drifting, one superstar can change all that. Meeting miss July was the best since meeting Lisa from Tunisia last December. Then there were miss March and miss January as well.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-07-05, 11:13 pm

Fusco
I had a very similar experience with a girl named Diana at Palace about 4 months ago. 25 minutes in the room and tried to charge me for an hour.

Was her name tattooed down her back? If so it was the same girl.
Posted: 2006-07-05, 11:23 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Yes, Fusco. It's a five capital letter tattoo. She must admire the former Wimbledon champ from Croatia. You have very good memory. Would you say that she's a good performer in bed? How did you take care of the dispute?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-07-05, 11:37 pm

Fusco
Yep, same girl, same scam.

Very good looking but horrible in bed.

I did the same as you, same result.

I haven't been back to Palace since and won't go back this weekend when I'm in Frankfurt. She's not the only reason though. The last few times I've been in Palace there's been an hour wait on rooms and very few good looking girls. In fact, the last time I was there Diana was the only attractive girl there and she was a scam artist.
Posted: 2006-07-06, 1:54 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
@ Fred I was pounding at a 75 degrees angle on top of her and she was just screaming for more and more. >>The 90 degrees ride climaxed in a huge explosion.

Fred- I warned you about bringing your protractor into the zimmer to measure those angles, someone's gonna get hurt on that thing ;-).

Doog
pepto
Posted: 2006-07-22, 11:04 am

paladin
I love Palace's convenience, but too much bullshit, upsell, inability to tell time, CBJs, etc, going on there. I really feel like I have to use all my street sense to make a successful go there.

I remember when it was Paradies, it was a great place, and none of this went on, until the Russians took over.
Posted: 2006-07-22, 1:04 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Paladin wrote:
"I remember when it was Paradies, it was a great place, and none of this went on, until the Russians took over."

Hey,

I will grant that Palace (like any other club) has its share of girls who should be avoided. Palace is no worse than Oase, World, or even GT in this respect. It is not a "Russian" problem and I am not sure what you mean when you refer to them "taking over". The Russian girls who work there now are some of the best sessions in Frankfurt (Nathalie, Kathrin, Joanna just to name a few.) Surely you don't mean that the place is owned by Russians, do you?

At the moment, the worst "up-sell" group is the German brigade. There are a few Romanians who run a close second, but if you click with them and avoid the dreaded Olympia, then you are fine and in for a good time.

Cheers,

Dedalus, who let Charly thoroughly abuse him in a room for an hour last Monday ;-)))))
Posted: 2006-07-22, 4:31 pm

paladin
My friend, I was merely making a historical reference, not a generalization. Of course, some nationalities have a better or worse reputation than others. The Paradies I knew had an All-Star lineup, even thought the staff was small, there was very little turnover, remarkable considering the volatile nature of the business. A number of the Old Guard (now retired, unfortunately) had made this reference to me-the management had changed, and the new management had a connection to the Russians. This was when things started to go downhill there, they eventually closed, knocked out a couple of walls and reinvented themselves as Palace, which I consider to be serviceable.

If you think I'm anti-Russian, you're in error. I remember some phenomenal Russian ladies in Los Angeles in the late '80s and early '90s...trouble is, they'd come to America and immediately get married off! As for the locals, yes they have a rep, but I have had some great times with them as well.
Posted: 2006-07-22, 7:58 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"I will grant that Palace (like any other club) has its share of girls who should be avoided. Palace is no worse than Oase, World, or even GT in this respect."

From my personal experience, I have not encountered such problems with girls at Oase or GT. There was one incidence with Alexandra from Romania at World. However, there were several incidence at Palace, including the worst of all time - Sasha with the huge ass from Ukraine. Also, Palace has the most aggressive bitches from Africa and DR who would not shut up.

"Nathalie, Kathrin, Joanna just to name a few"

Yes, Dedalus. Good girls get booked very quickly too. But that makes hunting more interesting. Knowledge is good. I like the home team very much.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-07-23, 8:15 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Paladin wrote:

"If you think I'm anti-Russian, you're in error. I remember some phenomenal Russian ladies in Los Angeles in the late '80s and early '90s...trouble is, they'd come to America and immediately get married off! As for the locals, yes they have a rep, but I have had some great times with them as well."

Actually I do not think anything of the sort. But any Russian/Palace connection is likely no greater than the Russian connections to any other club. Lots of Russian girls work at all of the Big Three clubs and at the Golden Triangle clubs. Therefore I am not sure that I understand the comment.

No matter. To each his own. In my personal opinion the "Köbe" of the old days, on its best day can not compare with Palace now.

Having said that all of the clubs are a bit down now and have been since January. Oase had a better line-up in 98 then it has now. PHG was better back then as well. Still, I doubt that this is due to any Russian connection.

Cheers,

Dedalus
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: