Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Ailin, Victoria and Sally at FKK Palace
Posted: 2006-07-22, 7:36 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Ailin from Croatia

Ailin is a beautiful brunette and she works the day shift at Palace. At 21, she has a very pretty and exotic face plus long wavy hair like Chanel from Tunisia at World. She is not as voluptuous as Chanel though. She was born in Croatia but she has been in Germany since she was 2. I found her sitting lazily on the sofa bed and chatting non-stop with another girl. After watching them for about 10 minutes near the bar area, I parked myself next to Ailin and gave her a smile. She stopped talking with her friend, beamed me a nice smile back and we introduced to each other. After five minutes of conversation, we decided to get a room.

We found a room with a red bed and red walls. She was giving me a lecture on the color of red as I fondled her body. As my face was getting close to hers, she made a sudden move and kissed my chest and nipples. It felt good and I just leaned back and relaxed. The oral was average and I asked her to assume the 69 position. It was a very nice view but I discovered something odd about Ailin‘s body. She has long legs but very short torso and it created tremendous hardship on my neck. I pulled her away from Freddy so that she could sit on my face for a while. Eventually she pulled away, get back to attend Freddy before she found a condom. She was very pleasant and energetic during the cowgirl followed by the cowboy. As we switched to the doggie position, I found it very easy to put my hands around her breasts because of her short torso. After I crossed the finish line, she helped me to clean up and we talked about Artemis, her favorite club. She has worked more days at Artemis than at Palace this year.

Victoria from Russia

Victoria is a young babe with a big round baby face and shoulder length dye-blonde hair. She’s a day shift girl and she should be 19 or 20. Her girly body with light skin is very similar to that of Julia / Juliet from St. Petersburg at PHG. Later I found out another similarity between Victoria and Julia too.

As I get a drink from the main bar and turned around, I could not help but notice the inviting smiles from Victoria standing a few steps from the stairs. I teased her by turning the back on her, walked by the Jacuzzi before I marched down the steps. As I walked past her with a grin to myself, she was whispering and smiling at me, inviting me to say hello to her. I acted like I was very shy and kept walking before I parked myself near one of the tables. Looking right into my eyes, Victoria marched towards me slowly with a bright and irresistible smile. She has a very sexy voice but she does not speak much English. She gently fondled my upper body continuously, “mmmmm, sexy boy…”. I told her I would relax and then find her later. She gave me another smile, hugged me gently and would not go anywhere without me. Meanwhile, Freddy got horizontal and directed me to take Victoria to a room. She pointed one way while I suggested we take one of the empty rooms by the kino. I doubted that my towel could stay on if we had to walk across the lounge area.

Into the room, Victoria kept up the enthusiastic attitude while she let me take charge. Soon after I started kissing her body, she let out long and loud moans just like that of Julia. She got very wet and stayed wet throughout. During the sex, she was screaming just like Julia. I had to take a pause or slow down from time to time so that she could take some deep breaths. Victoria is a sweetheart and I was very glad that she initiated the contact. As we left the room, her friend in the lounge area apparently asked her how it was. They giggled and exchanged some words in Russian and her friend seemed to be very happy for her too.

After the shower, I found Dedalus and he was with Natalie from Belarus in the adjacent room while I was with Victoria. He complained, “what did you do to her man? She was loud!!” I just giggled back at him. Well, Natalie is not a quiet girl either when I am with her. I guess Victoria’s loud moans prevented me from hearing anything from the adjacent room.

Sally from Germany

Sally is a young and hot brunette with rather short and dark hair parked in the middle. I would guess she’s 21 or 22. Her long, athletic and tanned body is absolutely smoking like that of Charlie. Sally appears to be a bit taller than Charlie because of her posture and gorgeous long legs. While I was admiring her body from a distance, I asked Dedalus if he knew her. He had no information about her. OK then, I am going to find out.

As I saw Sally walking to the bar to get a drink, I stood by the rail near the motorcycle until Sally walked by. She sensed my interest and came by to say hello. She’s from Koln just like most German girls at Palace. Two minutes into the conversation, she suggested that we go to the room and she’s not taking no for an answer. She’s aggressive to seal the deal, “now, not later…“ Once we get inside the room, she offered CIM and anal. She was a bit disappointed that I turned down the extras. Regardless, Sally’s skin tone matched her gorgeous body. Her oral was average but it did not matter. After she put on the condom for me and applied some lubricants to herself, she indicated that I should be on top. It’s a vigorous ride and she liked to look at herself or ourselves in the mirror. Afterwards, she almost lay flat on her stomach while thrusting her cute ass in the air. What a marvelous view and wonderful curve! Again, she tilted her body a bit sideways so that she could look into the mirror during the fuck. The ride all the way to the finish line was very memorable. If Sally were as genuine and passionate as Victoria, it would be a deadly combination.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: