Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
No Woes At World
Posted: 2006-07-29, 9:32 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
No Woes at World

This Wednesday and Thursday I went with two friends to World for the later day and, spent the next afternoon at Oase.

Initially, World looked thin as reported. All the regular favourites gone (not a bad thing IMHO) and not many lookers about.

Also as reported there are many new girls around, some of whom are to leave soon. Also, not reported, there are very few German girls working at World (again, not a bad thing IMHO) as I believe the German Girls are too money minded and the service level is generally lower.

This will be short and informative, but basically the sevice levels are absolutely fucking superb, setting a new bench level in my recent FKK career. Things were very bad here two months ago, but this new crop of newbies have that delightful innocent newbie feel, giving very romantic service.

My trip to Oase was less successful, but the night shift is much better looking and better service levels than the day shift, the food is much better and the gardens delightful. Oase is the better place, but for great sex with non-professionally minded, then World is better right now.

The real find for my three friends and I was Jana, from Lithuania. Perfect arse, slightly small tits, great mid length straight blonde hair, nice face (although a touch plain) but the sexiest animal alive on this planet. She made a fortune out of us. I will tell you why shortly.

World Girl 1.

Petia: Bulgarian, nice eyes. Gave good service, nice chatter, a bit podgy. No complaints but will not repeat. Fusco had a less than satisfying time. 7/10, full GFE.

World Girl 2:

Jana: Blew my socks off. Excellent pickup technique. She has limited English, she is so intense however, she can pick up any man. She leans into your face and strokes your hand and works her fingernails like she is totally fascinated with your great humour, your handsome face and rock-like pecs. She leans in closer until you just HAVE to kiss her as you get lost in those soft pale blue eyes, which never stop staring at you in that worshipful way. As soon as your lips meet, her tongue invades, uninvited but unresisted and you know the deal is done.

Her attention never wavers from you. Anything you want to do is OK, but she is just as much the boss, she never stops stroking, playing, kissing (this girl breathes through her ears). He technique is great, her muscle control excellent. She is tight, knows how to move her hips to get that “jerk you off” feeling at the end of your member as she works you whilst on top of you. What really gets you is the absolute intensity of her passion. You are God with this girl and Allah is very insha.

I passed her on to my friends. At first they did not see what I saw, but after thirty seconds of her sat next to them, she worked her spell (how does she do that?) and they were helpless. Hooked. I dearly hope that this level of customer service is rewarded with more work. Mark my words, go to World and ask for Jana.

World Girl 3.

Fat girl from Hungary: this girl is a friend of Anita from Hungary. Lovely face, long dark hair. What I call an unskilled, but passionate and genuine, touching performance. A “grateful for business” performance. Again, totally acquiescent, just like I want my Girls, with just a touch of rebellion and response to make it interesting. If I had not been with Jana earlier, I would be raving about this Girl.

Oase Girl 1:

Sabrina from Germany: Fucking awful. Long blonde hair, “DK” Gothic tattoo on inner arm and arse tatto. Worst ever blow job, “don’t do this don’t do that” feigned injury and gave myself the red card. Typical German service. (Yes, I know some German girls are good).

Girls 2 & 3

Lissie and blonde friend: These girls attacked me as a twosome. I do not normally do two girl but thee two were so stunningly, classically beautiful with tongues going all over me, my hardon embarrassed me and I had to go to the room. Gave my two friends a great show before going to a room. Thoroughly recommended, great service levels, great GFE.

Regards,

Mike De H.
Re: No Woes At World
Posted: 2006-07-29, 10:40 pm

Fusco
I was at World a couple of weeks ago, and I can confirm that there are a lot of new girls. This concerned me at first--not seeing the same familiar faces--but the trip was the best I've had at an FKK.

Later I might cut and paste my report email I sent to Mike and Pepto.
Posted: 2006-07-30, 12:07 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Well guys,
Mike, this report and Fusco your email portend great news since I'd like to spend most of my four days in August at World. I like turnover. Turnover is good. See you in Pohlheim- I'm all booked for Aug 24-27.

doog
pepto
Posted: 2006-07-30, 12:11 am

Fusco
Fantastic. Booked here as well. Aug. 24-28
Posted: 2006-07-30, 2:16 pm

Wim Admin
Good one Mike, "another benchmark" right ! , I'll soon check it out , some vacationing over the hills in Germany , my latest GFE in Amsterdam was Elen who sported her nice summerdress, I immediately lost my hands underneath, next she put her dress over my head and I pressed my nose in her white slip, before all went up, It's the little things that count ....
Posted: 2006-07-30, 4:39 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Sounds great. I did not know GFE in Amsterdam was possible.
Posted: 2006-07-30, 7:18 pm

Wim Admin
Yeah , well , it depends on the details, maybe personally I've never been a passionate kisser with girlfriends, but the up-skirt thing was always what I dreamed about ......
Posted: 2006-07-30, 9:03 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I know what you mean wim, feeling and playing with a girl under or over her clothing always gets me hotter than a naked girl just spreading them and letting you dive in. I especially like a girl bent over as I slowly lower her panties, then leave them around her thighs while I go to town, yumm yum eat em up.

As we say in Bonac- of course, I don't need this trip too bad.
pepto
Posted: 2006-08-04, 10:22 am

paladin
Nice report, Mike. They do set a high bar in Der Vaterland, nicht wahr?
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: