Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FKK Cocoon, My failed live sex act, and Naked Karaoke.
Posted: 2006-07-31, 6:12 pm

Wan King
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
3 day trip to Dusseldorf/Wuppertal area with 3 FKK virgin friends. Wednesday 26th July – Friday 28th July 2006

For a physical description of the club and other details see my report from earlier this year

I have now been in FKK Cocoon four times, and I think it is a really great FKK club despite some shortcomings. This club has some very hot sexy women who all provide great as promised sex, and they don’t try to con you on time, like many girls say in FKK Palace these days. The reason it is so good, is because the majority of cliental are local guys who wouldn’t take any shit. This is an advantage of clubs that are away from major cities, they don’t attract too many tourists and foreign businessmen, and therefore the standards of service remain higher.

Prices:
Entry:
€35 entry fee all day for summer months (normally Entry is €50, with €35 being happy hour price)

Sex:
20 mins … €25
40 mins … €50
60 mins … €75

This all includes, Kissing – sometimes DFK, DATY, and covered BJ
BBBJ adds on €10 to each of the above prices.
Anal: €50 extra
CIM: €25

The Pros of this club are:

70% of women are very high quality
The services and sex are excellent.
No rip off women (in my experience)
€25 euro for a basic 20 minute session
€35 entry fee all day for summer months (normally Entry is €50, with €35 being happy hour price)
Limitless bottled beer

The Cons of this club are:

Not enough women (although there was always someone to chose from)
Some old and ugly women (not too many though)
No couch action
No kino
Lack of food – just Sandwiches, sausages, and sweets (There is a big meal on Saturday, but I think they should just charge €50 and lay on a big buffet everyday)
You CANT order food in, from a local pizzeria etc
No pass outs
Lack of facilities - just a Pool and a Sauna. (They should invest in a Jacuzzi)

How the 3 FKK virgins got on:

Well they all talked it about non-stop for weeks before hand, but when we dropped out bags off in Hotel Aal-Kate on the Wednesday morning, and walked the 400 meters to FKK Cocoon, they were very nervous indeed. Once in the club their nerves settled, but in the end, they didn’t end up fucking anything like the number of women they talked about. In the 3 days, 2 guys did 3 women, and the other guy only did 2 women. Wan King did 9 women, and even came twice with the first girl! To be honest I can’t see the FKK virgins going on another FKK trip. Although they claimed they sort of enjoyed it. So FKKs are not for everyone.

The sex I had:

Well in all my years of having sex with prostitutes, I had some of my best sex ever over the 3 days in Cocoon. 5 out of the 9 sessions were really memorable. I had no bad sessions. The best though was with this Moroccan girl, who has really fat legs and a massive ass. At the end of the 40-minute session, I had an orgasm that lasted about 20 seconds, and an ejaculation that hit the wall of the room. It was really something. God I’m getting horny thinking about it again. Due to the high quality of women, I didn’t do any 20-minute sessions. 20 minutes isn’t enough for me, all my sessions were 40 minutes with the BBBJ option.

One problem with FKK Cocoon is that it can be a little boring between the sessions, there is little or no couch action, like in the Frankfurt clubs, and they don’t have a kino where sex takes place like the Frankfurt clubs. You can however have your session on a couch, or on the big bed in the middle of the club. Not all girls do this though, but most seem to. On our last night there, the guys dared me to have sex with this gorgeous girl on the big bed. So I said I would if they paid for it. They agreed to pay the €35 for 20 minutes with a BBBJ. I climbed on the bed with the girl and we started at it, but with the guys being so close and laughing their heads off I couldn’t get erect, so that was a failure. I did take that girl to the room later, and we had an awesome session.

Later that night, the club had a birthday party for one of the girls and they set a Sony PS2 with a Karaoke disc in the club, and we all had great fun singing with the naked girls. I was groping them all like mad during it. Great stuff.

Conclusion: Great sex with really beautiful women. The club is slightly boring at times, and doesn’t have excitement of the Frankfurt clubs. Free beer is a great bonus, but lack of food isn’t. Overall rating: 8/10

photos of one of the girls are here
Re: FKK Cocoon, My failed live sex act, and Naked Karaoke.
Posted: 2006-08-01, 9:47 pm

aldo
Hallo Wan King,

what is that website under the link?

Is it all about your many prostitution experiences?!

Regards,
Re: FKK Cocoon, My failed live sex act, and Naked Karaoke.
Posted: 2006-08-01, 11:58 pm

Wan King
yip
wow
Posted: 2006-08-02, 12:50 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Amazing.....and do you have, sex, with these prostitutes?
Re: wow
Posted: 2006-08-02, 6:55 am

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
Amazing.....and do you have, sex, with these prostitutes?

Someone is feeling better. ;)
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: