Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Inspections in August - Palace Thursday
Posted: 2006-08-04, 3:16 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
The heat wave is over and it’s a good time to resume inspections….

There were plenty of good talents at Palace yesterday despite the absence of Charlie (as expected), Katrin, Clara, Daniela (vacationing in Romania), Natalie, etc. There’s a critical shortage of energetic men though.

On this day, I only had one new initiation - Vivian from Germany.

I found her physique and smile very intriguing during the last visit to Palace in July. However, when I was about to approach her, she was passed around among a pack of wolves until closing time. This time, it’s a different story. She’s wide open and we were introduced by a mutual friend.

Vivian is as tall as Jacqueline at World and she’s a bit stronger. Yet, she has a very sensual voice like Katrin. After the introduction at a table by the entrance, she just asked, “should we go somewhere?” Well, we need to get out of the traffic. Instead of asking her to sit down somewhere, I just suggested getting a room.

Once we get inside the room, I asked about the tattoo along her spine. It’s the name of her relative. She asked me to lay down and relax. Freddy’s twin cousins were treated with some soft lingering kisses followed by a thorough tongue bath. Everything went heavenly until Vivian gave me a big smile and asked, “how would you like to fuck me?” Well, I was quite perplexed by such direct and face warming question. I asked her to start out on top but it get a lot better and hotter when we switched to missionary. Vivian tossed her head around and she moaned very well. She’s very into it and there’s no such question like, “are you going to cum soon?” Eventually, I asked her to get on all four for the finale. Afterwards, we were both sweating and I noted that we should have turned on the AC before we get started. Well, I’ll remember that for our next meeting. Later, when the dancers were on stage and business was very slow, Vivian laid back on the sofa and gave me a show….

There were other observations:

Sally from Germany with the long gorgeous legs had some new fancy footwear. It’s a pair of high heels with transparent bottom plus intermittent flashing blue lights. I wondered where she kept the battery inside her shoes. She was quite bossy when we were sitting five feet from each other. She pointed at me and said, “come here.” I just leaned forward and smiled, “nice shoes.” She let her hair loose this time and she really looked like Czech Andrea.

Across the bar, I noticed a familiar face with the eyes, nose and hairstyle like Inna. Well, she should be still on vacation in Bulgaria and she seemed to have bulked up quite a bit. Luckily, I held back on my smile. When she walked away, she’s definitely not Inna - 8 inches shorter and 15 kg heavier.

There’s a girl who looked just like Jana from Slovakia at World. Her hairstyle was different though.

There was a new girl with a fluffy camel handbag with four legs. I was very glad that she did not leave it in the parking lot. Ha Ha…

Palace will host a sexy ice party next Wednesday. I wonder if this will bring out the stars.

Regards,
Fred
Re: Inspections in August - Palace Thursday
Posted: 2006-08-05, 1:20 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Fred.
So, day one and one session only? You've got a looooong road ahead.
Go get em.
Pepto
Posted: 2006-08-05, 1:40 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Pepto,

Oh no, it's one new initiation. I skipped the details of repeat encounters.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-08-05, 2:25 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Fred,

Can't wait to meet up with Inna when she gets back. You had me worried there for awhile with regards to that All-Pro body of hers.

Pace yourself my man. Save a little for the next trip.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-08-05, 8:36 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Dedalus,

You were right. I had a small grin, thinking that the good life at home might have triggered the weight increase. Glad that she's not Inna.

Your lady from Spain is back at World.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-08-08, 11:00 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
This is the party for tomorrow:

http://www.the-palace.de/jahresprogramm_en.php

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-08-11, 1:25 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
It's another Thursday (August 10) at the Palace. Charlie was there without the aerobics socks.

Dedalus, your Donna from Macedonia was there as well.

Regards,
Fred staking out at Hotel Flemings
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: