Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Belated FKK reports
Posted: 2006-08-11, 12:02 am

Lizard
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Many thanks to all those board contributors who’ve provided the invaluable info that appears on this board. A combination of apathy, and work pressures have prevented me from posting until now, but having benefited from the recollections of others it seems only fair I post some of my own experiences this past year. In this time I’ve made several visits to Oase and two to Palace, with Oase being my much-preferred club.

I found myself queuing behind several others at the Oase reception desk one Friday afternoon, whilst attempting to retrieve my tongue from underneath my shoe as I took in the amazing eye candy. Much as I’ve enjoyed every subsequent visit, that initial visual impression is very hard to top. The time taken at the desk, the lockers showering etc. allowed me some chance to start thinking with the big head again, at least for a little while. I had a quick walk through the bar/lounge/kino area and negotiated my way past one or two pressure saleswomen, before venturing outdoors to plan a strategy.

Even in the more chilled atmosphere outdoors there was still plenty going on, with some outdoor humping going on. I relaxed in the outdoor Jacuzzi for a while before eventually going inside to ‘break my FFK duck’. I was sitting in the kino for all of 5 minutes as 3 or 4 young ladies offered their services, in one or two cases jumping on me as part of their sales technique. I soon selected a young Romanian woman called Anna, slim build, long dark hair, and pale skin. After a bit of bbbj it was off to a room for a tumble that was always going to be at the short end of half an hour. Pleasant enough girl, but not memorable for anything other than being an FKK first. After having some dinner and taking in a bit of sun it was off to look for round 2. Bunny is a black Brasilian girl with a body that’s both athletic and curvy. Firm natural norks, and very well toned legs. Owing to a shortage of rooms I spent a very pleasurable half hour in the kino with her.

Number 3 was the Russian Alina, who demonstrated some very competent oral skills, although a more commercial performance than Bunny. The final girl of the night was the magnificent looking Marina with the awesome D cups. Unfortunately she turned out to be my single worst experience in a club as she proceeded to complain about my taking more than 15 seconds to finish and the fact that I was rude enough to start sweating in an unventilated room. Win some lose some, but still a very good night overall, albeit a poor finish.

The following night I visited Palace where I spent time with Linda, she of the huge natural hooters. She eventually gave up on trying to sell additional services and concentrated on trying to conclude business as quickly as possible. Later that night I returned to Oase and sampled Ella from Kaliningrad. She provided a GFE experience and undoubtedly one of the best I’ve had anywhere. I’ve not seen her at Oase for a long time and I understand she’s now in FKK Colisseum. My final girl that night was another Russian named Lilly who although she looked a bit aloof turned out to be time well spent.

Since that first visit I’ve returned several times and sampled the following girls, amongst others:
Bunny several more times, including quite a bit of time spent in the Jacuzzi which it seems most of the girls are not so keen on. I enjoyed some very athletic sex with a girl who gives the impression of enjoying her work. Last I heard Bunny had moved to Artemis, so sometime over the coming months I think I’ll pay a visit.
The ironically named Sunny. I had my suspicions about what type of service she’d provide but on this occasion I couldn’t resist the optifuck. Strange thing is I’m still occasionally tempted to try her in the kino as I know she’ll put on a show in there.

Donna, dark haired Italian girl with store tits, piercings and tattoos. Pleasant but nothing earth shattering.

Paula, blonde German girl with Oriental characters tattooed on her spine, pleasant enough if a bit professional.

Sabrina, German girl with blonde waist length hair. Better the second time I was with her, but like most of the local girls seems that bit more professional/cold in her manner. I think she may be a heavy smoker as she seems to have the memory of a goldfish. Every time I visit Oase she tries a sales pitch on me in German before switching to English and introducing herself etc. Sometimes repeating the spiel on consecutive nights. Seems to get very mixed reviews.

Jessica, curvy dark blonde early 20’s Czech girl. Very good skills and an enthusiastic performance, but not sighted recently.

Jacqueline, curvaceous Brasilian with long dark, wavy hair. Enthusiastic without being particularly memorable.

Ellie, statuesque Bulgarian with surgical enhancements, looks a bit aloof but she certainly defrosted in the room.

Johanna, surgically enhanced German blonde inspired by Pamela Anderson. Seems to spend no more than 5 minutes in the lounge/kino area before another punter swoops. Good, energetic performance and would try again.

Verona, blonde Croatian girl with an old head on young shoulders. Pleasant company, especially for longer sessions and very service minded with superior oral skills.

Kira, very outgoing Turkish/German girl with magnificent breasts. I’ve seen mixed reviews for this girl, but for me she was as good a session as I’ve ever had in an FKK. Killer bod and more importantly she knows how to use all of her considerable assets. Not seen her in several months, although I had heard from one or two others that she is now at Palace, but I didn’t see her there on my subsequent visit. Based on my experience she’s a girl worth tracking down to wherever she’s working now.

I visited again last weekend and managed to see Agneta a raven headed Pole with newly purchased assets which she was showing off to best effect in the outdoor Jacuzzi. Bit of a struggle initially as she speaks no English, but turned out to be a good choice on my part. Also visited Darlene, a black Haitian girl with a slim waist and a beautifully toned body. Excellent service and I’ll certainly be visiting her again.
Also spent some time with the very likeable Judith, the petite Hungarian with the striking green eyes and the wavy brown hair. As others have mentioned she is generally a good choice.

Thanks again to those all those who’ve developed this amazing source of info, and in future I’ll try and be a bit more frequent with my own reports.

Cheers,
Lizard
Belated FKK reports
Posted: 2006-08-19, 6:40 pm

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Lizard.

Just to welcome your informative report,

If it helps - I had exactly the same experience with Marina and terminated the session when she started wingeing after five minutes in the room. She is very unpleasant (although I know some clients have said they have had a good time with her). Worse still was that when I complained to the club, politely and diplomaticaly, they made it clear that my opinion was worth as much as what a dog leaves behind between its back legs

Marina is on my blacklist - with about four other workers. And Oase has about as much customer care as Ryanair

Shiatsu
Re: Belated FKK reports
Posted: 2006-08-19, 9:03 pm

chivaz
Hi Lizard,

It would be great if you could give us some aproximate dates of your encounters. As far as I know, Marina and Alina have not been spotted at Oase for quite some while, but if they are back, I might want to have a go once more at Alina as her bj skills are quite nice (despite her kind of annoying voice and overuse of the word "baby"). Last time I was with her, I actually opted to skip the sex and just keep on having her blow me.

As Shiatsu states, Marina has her share of bad reports. I had so and so sessions with her (went with her two times) and I believe Dedalus got some good milage out of her. For me it was the share excitment of the visuals that got me to repeat with her, but to be fair, the session was not all that bad although not good either. Just your regular optifuck.

It is funny her name resurfaces here right after the discussions on ISG on observing girl and guy behaviour after the deed as to get some idea if a session is good or bad. When I was with Marina at the pay lockers, she gave me a very passionate kiss and a hug, much better than anything I had gotten in the room. I was taken by suprise. The bar area was pretty crowded with quite a few onlookers. In retrospect I should have shouted out "You aint getting that in the room" :-)

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-08-19, 10:15 pm

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Chivaz - you are right - I have not seen Marina for several months. She tried to be friendly to me at the locker even after I had aborted the session!! I did my best to give her a filthy look.

As for the discussion on getting good service I wrote general things as the girls get to hear of my reports. There are a few specific girls at World who are trying to up the price they charge and rip clients off. For obvious reasons I can't give names - hence I had to do a longwinded report

Btw - excellent series of reports you did recently on Spain

Shiatsu
strange coincidence
Posted: 2006-08-20, 4:20 am

chivaz
What a strange coincidence:

Sometimes I check out the Roemerforum (one of the German boards), but really not that often as I just get headache if I read too much German :-) but I have only once checked out the Rheinforum. Now as GT is in my cards for upcoming trip next week, I decided to check out the Rheinforum to get the latest buzz on GT.

The first report I look at (posted in late July) mentions a girl called Nana and then it goes on describing her. The description is exactly the same you would use describing Alina who used to work at Oase (great bj skills, C tits, breast reduction scar). Then some reports follows talking about Nana and her cousin Svetlana. I remember that Alina and Marina used to hang out together at Oase a lot. I am wandering if it is them. Reports say they alternate between GT and Fraude 39. It is probably just a coincidence and not the same girls. Anyone know of these two?

Chivaz
Re: strange coincidence
Posted: 2006-08-20, 11:28 am

chivaz
Never mind my idea of Nana = Alina. Just got some info that they are not the same

Chivaz
Re: strange coincidence
Posted: 2006-08-20, 5:43 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Guys,

Marina (Russia, of the big, natural ones) has been working at Artemis more some time now and she does have her collection of fans and regulars.

I have to say that I use to get pretty good sessions from her. Not the best in the store, but she always gave me at least average service, and a few times, mind-blowing.

She will try to up-sell and she is known to get a bit mechanical when a guest opts for just a normal, 30 min. session. Personally I have had good 30 min. and 1 hour sessions with her.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-08-20, 11:21 pm

Lizard
Hi guys,

Shiatsu, Chivaz, thanks for the feedback. Regarding Marina as with all of the FKK girls I guess YMMV, and Shiatsu and myself obviously received her worst, whilst others have had good if not great service from her. Marina and Sunny are the only real dud sessions for me out of many good and quite a few excellent sessions in FKK land.

To answer your question Chivaz, my session with Marina was back around September of last year and I haven’t seen either her or Alina for several months now. I agree with your comments re Alina’s overuse of the word ‘baby’, she gives the impressions she’s picked up her English bedroom vocab. From a B movie . As far as approx. dates for the girls listed on my report they are as follows:
Anna September 2005
Marina September 2005
Bunny September – November 2005
Linda – September 2005, and again last month
Lilly – October 2005
Sunny – November 2005
Donna – January 2006
Paula – January
Sabrina – April and June
Jessica – April
Jacqueline – 3 or 4 times over the last 6 months
Ellie – June
Johanna – June
Verona – twice over the last 3 or 4 months
Judith – 3 or 4 times this summer
Kira – November/December last year
Darlene & Agneta 2 weeks ago

I should be able to add some more recent info in just over a week as I plan to visit Oase again this coming weekend.

Cheers

Lizard
Posted: 2006-08-23, 12:52 pm

paladin
Good report. My session with Linda (CZE) of Palace went almost identically to yours'. It's tragic a woman with a rack like that doesn't want them played with. Darlene (HAI) of Oase is an All-Star, and one of the prettiest women I've ever been naked with.
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: