Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Inspections in August - Ibiza Night at World
Posted: 2006-08-12, 12:49 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
After plenty of restful sleep, I returned to World last Saturday at about 2:30 PM for the Ibiza Night party. As soon as I get through the door, Angelica gave me a big welcome, “we dance Lambada at midnight.“ She’s only joking as she still had a cast on her broken foot. Daniela gave me a “HELLO” for not greeting her. Then we all laughed. The birthday girl from last night was right behind me. She’s in a white jacket and blue jeans.

In the lounge area, they added another stage by the exit to the pool area for the dancer. Also, there was a short runway extending towards the middle of the wintergarten from the DJ booth area. That’s the dance area for the drag queen, dancer and one of the volunteers later. By the pool, they set up a bar for cocktails and there’s a tent covering the musical instruments. The girls did not have any special attires but some of the staffs dressed up for the party. It was still sunny with blue sky and I had a very delicious chicken kabob in the picnic area. The meat was so tender and juicy. Then it’s time to clean up and look around.

At the bar, Cordelia and I exchanged greetings. She skipped Friday to rest well for the party. There were plenty of girls who did the same thing - Bunny from Cuba with her new wind shield glasses, Camilla from Turkey/Iran, Jana from Slovakia, Eva from Denmark, Olga and Alina from Russia, two young and shapely Asians, to name just a few. Diana saw me and she flashed me a “you are back already” wink and smile. Jessica from Poland came up to me and checked if I would go back with her again.

Jana from Lithuania

Then I found the birthday girl coming out of the dining room and sat on a leather chair for one. Why didn’t she pick a sofa? Seconds later, her chubby friend from Ukraine sat on the edge of the chair and they started chatting away. Well, I would not miss the opportunity for a first dip. I walked behind her and asked, “you have time for me?” She smiled and I held her hand to walk over to another sofa. Well, she’s not from Latvia and she did not know what I was talking about her birthday either. With her limited English, Jana told me that she’s from Kaunas, Lithuania. Her face and body was average but I was drawn to her soft look. Having been monopolized by German babes for the previous two days, I was more than willing to take Jana to the room.

All the VIP rooms were taken. We went downstairs and found the Supra Agnieska suite open. She liked that room too. As we stood up and hugged each other, she initiated the DFK but I sensed trace of cigarette smoke. So I moved on and kissed her neck instead. She then lowered her body until she’s down on one knee giving Freddy a hands free blow job. With her hands around my hips to control the speed, she was going at it at quite an vigorous pace. I body gestured her onto the bed and pinned her down. It’s my turn to kiss her body until she squirmed and stopped me. Then it’s her chance to get on top of me to execute her routines before she climbed on board. Jana really excelled in the pile driver position as her ass was rather flat. I still had vivid memories of her pushing her hands against the mirror while wriggling her ass until I exploded. Jana likes to drink. I offered her a glass of champagne later in the evening and she was very pleased to accept.

Taisa from Slovakia

Shortly after 4 PM, Wim found me in the lounge. He just arrived and I asked him if he’s hungry. He said he would go look around. It did not take him long to find a beautiful and tall brunette who just stepped out of the wintergarten before walking the steps towards the pool. It’s fun to watch Taisa running her nails and hand from his chest to his stomach area, calling his name “Wimmm” while looking into his eyes lustfully. I knew he’s trapped. Half an hour later, I found him in the locker room and he was very happy.

Minutes later, Taisa came back to the lounge after her shower. I walked up to her, “my friend likes you. I want to know why.” She gave me a wonderful smile and we found the small VIP room open. Taisa is young and tall and she has the body like a swim suit model. Her eyes are simply captivating and she has excellent eye contacts. Unlike Jana with girly hips and flat ass, Taisa has a tight hip and curvy ass. As we stood in front of the mirror, I helped her to get the silver chain off her waist before we started kissing each other. Eventually, we get horizontal and it’s my chance to worship her heavenly body. She responded very well, tossing and turning with light moans. Slowly and surely, the moaning intensified until she just turned sideways with the thighs together. She’s all smile and giggled at me, “you are catastrophic….” Then she gestured it’s my turn. The oral was very good and gentle, along with excellent eye contacts. Taisa was wonderful to watch when I was on top of her with her legs on my shoulders. The posterior view in the doggie position was very memorable as well. After I crossed the finish line, she laid down in bed and played dead, “now, I am tired.”

For the rest of the evening, Taisa would give me a wink when we saw each other even if she was on the way to the room with a customer. She’s the best new arrival at World since Lisa from Tunisia last November. Repeat is definite but she stayed very busy throughout the evening. Taisa has a flaming dragon tattoo on her right shoulder blade. She has a silver chain around her waist with a silver heart attached.

After Jana and Taisa, it’s time to slow down a bit. By that time, the rain was about to come down and they moved the cocktail bar from the pool area and set it up by the entrance to the kino. The bar maid hired for the event was topless. I asked for a “Summer time”, a tropical drink with Vodka. It’s fun to see those tits giggle while she shook the mixed drinks.

To be continued…

Regards,
Fred
Re: Inspections in August - Ibiza Night at World
Posted: 2006-08-12, 1:18 pm

Wim Admin
Yes Fred, Taisa from Slovakia was my best entry , only 14 days in the club, with her slender hips with that little chain around, friendly lightgreen eyes , girlish perkies and face she resembled an adorable little tigress ...... and she was ......
My second round was another brunette with a chain around her hips, Victoria from Lithuania ,
she's too professional , didn't allow me just to get my full exitement , not bad but just doing the job too fast .....
Third round was Katja , as I already told , Bulgarian Katja from Amsterdam - she's very gentle and amusing with me , amazing how many men she does , one after the other .....

Tonight in the GoldenTime ........ !

Wim
Posted: 2006-08-12, 1:46 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Wim,

You warmed up Taisa very well for me. Thank you!

As we discussed, Victoria may not be from Lithuania. She had no interactions with any Russian speaking girls whatsoever.

"Tonight in the GoldenTime ........ !"

You should have told me sooner. I want to see Anja, Lisa, and Sasha so bad..... Have fun!!

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-08-12, 5:44 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Sounds great Fred. Keep up the good work.
pepto
Posted: 2006-08-12, 8:45 pm

paladin
How can you have an Ibiza night and no Ecstacy? Actually, it should be an Ibiza weekend.. ;)
Posted: 2006-08-13, 4:47 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Ibiza Night at World - part 2

I bumped into Wim. He just had a rushed session with a Lithuanian with long dark / reddish brown hair in one of the rooms in the kino. I wondered that girl was really from Lithuania as she did not interact with any of the girls from Russia or the Baltic regions.

It’s dinner time and they had plenty of food. As I had some grilled chicken kabob earlier, I just opted for the chocolate mousse cake plus some water melon. There were seafood fried rice with shrimps, scallops, fishes and mussels; various kind of meat, smoked salmon, fruits, etc. Everyone stayed quite calm in the dining room. It’s nothing like the chaotic feed fancy during the Mega Party at the end of last May.

The night time entertainment began with three hired dancers taking the stages. I liked the one on the small stage by the exit of the lounge to the pool area - tall brunette with short hair and long tanned legs. It’s too bad that she’s not available for other entertainment.

Maria from Germany

Maria walked by, smiling while rubbing my chest and shoulders and asked me, “is everything OK?” I told her it’s very good. This was not the first time Maria came up to me. Seconds later, Freddy was moving and urged me to take her to the room. We found the big VIP room with the big mirror open. Sweet Maria let me have a taste of her cocktail with a green color. “Oh, it’s Tequila. Very tasty.” Maria then settled her purse on the small table and removed her shoes. I started kissing her face and her body as we were still standing by the door. Eventually, it’s time to pick her up and walk to the other end of the bed to lower her slowly onto the bed. Maria was very responsive and energetic. I bypassed on the suck and went right into the fuck. It was a good and totally unrushed experience. Afterwards, I cleaned up and she was still laying in bed, smiling with open arms to invite me back for more kissing and cuddling. She’s genuinely friendly for the rest of the evening. Later, we watched the dancer flapping her white wings together and she gave me some back rub. Cheers to the home team again.

Right after Maria, I found a new girl for the evening. She has the body like a tall gymnast with dangerous curves in all the right places. She was wearing a pink flower on her dark blonde hair. We exchanged smile but I was not ready for another inspections. Later, I was always one step too late to get her.

It’s time to get some food. The seafood fried rice with small shrimps, mussels, scallops, and fishes were very tasty. The chicken wings were very good too. Live tennis was on - semifinal at La Costa between Sharapova and a Swiss girl. Then I get a massage and was really aroused by the noise made by a Hungarian girl who approached me just once several months ago.

Alexandra from Spain

It was close to 1 AM when I was anxious to meet the flower girl. I looked around and she was nowhere to be found. Then a redhead from Spain approached me, “waiting for someone? ... Want to play with me?…” She’s a student from Spain and she’s a friend of Alicia. She’s not my type but I liked her name. All the VIP rooms were taken and there were five couples waiting in the tent city by the massage area. Reluctantly, I went into the kino to look for a room. As all the rooms were taken, we lay down on the lowest platform and had a nice chat for like 5 to 10 minutes. She worked at a club in Spain with Alicia before she worked at the windows in Amsterdam… Martina from Hungary alerted us that one room was empty for us. That tiny room was hot and it did not smell fresh at all. Alexandra wanted to get started anyways. One kiss to my chest and then the sucking began. It’s funny that she grabbed my hand and guided it to her nether region and stirred her finger. OK, she wanted me to pet her kitty along with digital effects. The sex began as she climbed on top. It was purely physical. It’s time for me to get on top. I just closed my eyes and banged away with my eyes closed, thinking about someone else I really desired. Meanwhile, one guy pulled the curtain a bit and watched the action. Perhaps he was drawn by the loud noise by Alexandra. It’s time for her to get on all four. She has a tattoo around her tail bone area. Again, the pervert was peeking not once but twice. It was getting hot and I rather conserved my resources. I pulled out, gave her a smile and removed the condom. She winked at me and gestured she could finish me by mouth. “Oh, no. Let’s go.” That twenty minutes episode in the kino room was quite forgettable. My Spanish blunder can be your Spanish wonder though.

Alexandra from Romania

After the shower, I got some drinks and the flower girl was available. I walked up to her and she gave me a big smile. She’s two weeks old at World and she only works on the weekends. I asked if she’s enjoying the party. Eventually, we walked downstairs to find the mirrored room open. Alexandra is pretty and sweet. The foreplay was good and the cowgirl was very athletic and artistic. Her pussy was very tight as well. After two changes of position, I had no trouble crossing the finish line.

Both Wim and I felt like we had enough for the day. It’s drinking time. I invited Taisa to join us for some champagne. We talked for a while. She then gave Wim and I a couple kisses on the cheeks and told us she’s leaving for the night. Shortly after Wim and I sat down at the dining table, Taisa came out in street clothes and she’s going home. Alexandra from Romania walked by and I had my arms around her waist. I told Wim that she’s a very nice girl and she’s very happy at Wim’s compliment. Too bad, she does not drink at all.

The parking lot was completely dark. Wim and I returned to the hotel to get some sleep before the road trip to Goldentime at 10 AM.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-08-13, 6:27 am

420 Power Kat
Fred ,

"She’s not my type but I liked her name" Whats up with that?

Posted: 2006-08-13, 1:26 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
420, that's a long story. When are you coming back to Frankfurt?

Wim, you da man!! Guess what?! I ran into the beauty from St. Pete (formerly at GT) in the changing room at World yesterday. They have completed the World Beach Club with sand and lounge chairs. Laptops and cell phones are allowed in that area too.

Olga was there and she looked very happy.

Both Anka from Romania and Hanna from Hungary were back as well. They even made eye contacts and smile. When I told Anka that her admirer would be back soon, she smiled and thanked me.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: