Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 19 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Exploration of some Spanish Clubs
Posted: 2006-08-13, 1:59 pm

chivaz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Part 1:

Had some business to attend to in the Alicante area. After late night business, decided to take a trip to Club Castillo which is situated in the tiny town of El Robelledo, about 10 kilometers outside of Alicante. Take the A31 highway heading for Madrid. After the intersection with A7, drive for about 4-5 km and when you see the signs for El Robelledo, take the exit. The exit will then split. You take the left split and will cross the highway over a bridge and after about 500 meters you come to a gas station. Club Castillo is the next building to the gas station.

Was hoping to meet my Brasilian friend Kamilla there, but later found out she left for Brasil last month. Enter the club at about 10 pm, no entrance fee. I actually never know if there is entrance fee or not at the Spanish clubs. Many of them charge an entrance fee, but it seems that many of them skip it on weekdays. Usually the entrance fee is a voucher for a drink as well so it really does not matter that much. I think I paid 14 euros my last visit to Club Castillo, but this time and the day after it was free.

Immeditaly ambushed by one of those pushy African girls. I wander if there is a school of prostitution for African girls where they learn something like this: “Glue yourself to the customer as soon as he walks in the door and don’t let go until he gives in. If it does not work, ask him if he does not like black girls. If he says he likes black girls then you keep on clinging to him, but if he says he does not like black girls, call him a racist and have him explain why he does not like black girls. If he gives some other reason for not going with you, call him a liar. All this should be carried out in a way to make the client feel guilty.”

I have a pretty good standard line for the African girls. “I am waiting for a friend….some smalltalk…and then: My friend has my money, hope he arrives soon, but you never know with that bastard, he is always so late….” They loose interest in you very fast if they buy that line, but they are an irritating bunch.

I really do not have any special preferences of color of skin, color of hair etc. when it comes to girls. It is just the damn pushy attitude which is prevailant in the African girls that pisses me off. You do not notice this much in the FKK scene, but in the Spanish clubs, you will find this attitude amongst the African girls which is really a pitty as some of them look quite good and I would consider doing some of them if it was’nt for their pickup techniques.

About 25-30 girls in attendance at Club Castillo that night. Some dogs, many average and about 4-5 I would consider spending my money on. Was approached by many, the usual groping and pitching going on. A stunner from Columbia cought my eye. She was hanging around with a dog from Ecuador. The stunner did not speak a word of English, but the dog had decent English and did the translation. Did hang out for them for a while having some fun and then finally asked about taking the stunner to a room. 60 the dog says in Spanish and then goes on to explain to me that will include unlimited time and all kinds of sex. I am not buying that and keep on asking her what she means by that. Turns out they are trying to sell the session for 600. I just laugh. The dog goes on explaining it is for unlimited time. I tell her that for 600 I want to take her home afterwards and have her clean my house and do my laundry as well. They do not think my joke is funny at all, but immedietly lower the offer to 300. I explain that this is not my first time in a Spanish highway brothel, I do know the normal prices and I won’t be taken for a ride and left them with that. In hindsight, the offer was maybe not all that bad if it included unlimited time (I guess until closing at 4am). 5 hours of sex with a stunner. Anyways, I do not like to take those kind of chances.

Meet up with Alexandra, 29 year old Brasilian (body looks much younger). Very pretty girl with a kind of nice sympathetic smile. We hit it off immediately. Asked for the price and after some negotiation got her to 100 euros for 1 hour. In the room she provided all she promised and then some more. After 90 minutes I told her time was probably over and decided to stay for second round and payed her 50 euros more. We ended up staying for at least an hour more. I told her when I gave her the 50 euros that she should indicate when time was up, but she was pretty relaxed about the time. Had a great time with her. She gave everything including BBBJ, CIM and AR. Only thing she objected to was anal, but I bet she would gone for it if I had pushed the issue.

On my next visit to Castillo, I again meet the same african girl as last time, she looks at me with kind of disdain and says “I will go and tell Alexandra that her boyfriend has arrived”.
This time I did spend three hours in the room at the price of 100 euros with Alexandra. From the start I told her that I was only paying for one hour and she should indicate when time was up. The session started around midnight and after about 90 minutes, she made a phonecall to her friend downstairs to check if the action in the club was any good, but I guess it was not as she told me she would rather just hang out it the room (of course we had sex couple of times during the time). She made another phonecall about 1 hour later and decided to stay in the room. She gave me a lot of info about the club and how it is run such as that she is staying at the club and pays for the accommodation, but that includes some rules such as she is to hand in her key for the room at the start of the shift and she can’t get the key until at closing.

At the end of the session, she gave me her phone number, but I have a strict rule of never taking things outside the club so I just delete the numbers as soon as I leave the club. In my experience (and I have heard the same from others as well) It seems to be quite common in the Spanish clubs that the girls are ready to meet you ouside of the clubs.

Chivaz
Re: Exploration of some Spanish Clubs
Posted: 2006-08-13, 3:09 pm

chivaz
Part 2:

Through the years, a lot has been reported on club Riviera in Barcelona (the club is actually in Casteldefells, a suburb of Barcelona), not so much on this board, but a lot on other boards. I decided it was worth a visit.

The club is very ease to find, take the highway to the airport (C31) and just keep going until you enter the town of Casteldefells. The club is situated right on the C31 when you are driving south. The club will appear pretty suddenly so prepare to make a quick right turn into the parking lot. The club is open 5PM to 5AM. I made two visits, first time on a weekend and the second time on a weekday. The first time I had to pay entrance (it was 12 or 14 euros, don’t remember exactly) but the second time no entrance fee. The entrance fee the first time included a drink so it does not really matter that much. Soda drink is 8 or 10 euros (my memory is faltering again).

Enter the club and immedietly is surprised how small it really is, about the size of Flowers Park in Madrid (I would say the club is no more than 150 sqm besides the rooms). Two bars and a small stage. From reports of sometimes more than 100 girls in there, I thought the place would be bigger. I did a rough count and estimated about 50 girls in there.

The music is a bit loud and of the high energy club music you might expect in a regular nightclub which makes the place a bit high strung with somewhat of an intense wibe.

There are almost no places to sit in the club so you just stand by the bar. There were not many guests in the club (it was only 6pm) and it seemed the girl kind of lined up to approach. I think almost all of the girls in the club approach me at one time or the other (I found the approaches to be more eager than in most Spanish clubs, but it is ok with me), and after about 30-40 approaches, I decided to go with the only girl I could identified as the one who had not thrown her sales pitch at me. She had been standing across the room looking kind of sad and reserved. A very pretty blond Romanian girl. The session was so and so. She was pretty passive, her breast a bit sagging, but her face was very pretty and her DFK was convincing. 120 euros for one hour. Most (if not all) girls quoted 75 euros for half hour and 150 for one hour. In all my encounters at Riviera, I found it quite easy to get to 120 euros for one hour, but it seemed it would be hard to get lower than that. 5 euros to the counter for “towels” (really not a towel but some kind of cloth) and sheets.

As for the rooms at Riviera, they are small, and all the rooms I went to had two beds, one single and the other kind of one and a half single (guess about 120 cm width). This I find strange, but I guess they might be using the rooms for accommodation for the girls placing two of them in one room. I find the rooms at Flowers Park in Madrid to be better and the rooms at the late Avion in Madrid were much better. All rooms of course with bathroom, shower and a bidet as is customary in the Spanish club scene.

During my couple of visits to Riviera, I had 4 sessions, but I have completely forgot two of them so they must have been pretty average. The one I remember was with another blond Romanian, slim girl I had talked to during my first visits and we had a lot of fun just joking around. She was not really trying any cheesy come ons, but just a nice fun conversations. She speaks pretty good English. I am sorry I don’t remember her name as I would recommend her. She gave excellent service for the rate of 100 euros for 45 minutes (we did overstay the time by about 10 minutes without any complaints or extra charges). Included was all the regular stuff plus anal. She has been there for a while and it was hilarious to talk to her about her first steps on the job, fresh from Romania, did not know anything about lubricants, dental hygenie, shaving etc. and she had a comical perspective on all those things. Great stuff.

I would recommend Riviera to Barcelona visitors, but I still find the club to be a bit overhyped on the boards and IMO the Madrid clubs are better.

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-08-13, 4:07 pm

chivaz
Part 3:

Heding out from Alicante on the A7 like you are going to the city of Alcoy, exit after about 5 km heading to the town of Agost. After about 2 km after the exit you will see a huge neon sign for Club Golden. At entering the club you will get a menu for the drinks you will hand out to the bartender each time you buy a drink and then you pay up when you leave (your consumption will be marked on the card). I did not pay entry fee.

The club is large by Spanish club standards, probably twice the size of Riviera in Barcelona and Flowers Park in Madrid. The selection is however very poor. I was there on Wednesday night at about 11pm and there were about 10-15 girls present and 3 or 4 customers. As the club is kind of in the middle of nowhere, don't expect to find any tourists there. I think they were almost surprised to find a foreigner in the club.

Sat at the bar and was immedietly joined by an African girl of the annoying variety. After a while she was pissing me off so much I decided I was not going to hang around this club for very long. The conversation went something like this:

Annoying African girl: “Hi baby, jada jada jada”
Me: “Hi”
Annoying African girl: “You like to come with me, I give you great sex, good fuck, I make love to you”
Me: “No, I just arrived and would like to hang around a while before I decide if I will buy any services at this place”
Annoying African girl: “You don’t like black girls”
Me: “I have nothing against black girls, I just don’t fell like having sex right now”
Annoying African girl: “You are lying, you don’t like black girls”
Me: “No I am not lying, I just would like some time to relax and drink my drink without pressure”
Annoying African girl: “If you like black girls, why do you not go with me. I think you don’t like black girls”
Me: “That is not true, the fact is I don’t even think I will have sex here. I just dropped by to check out this club with no specific agenda” (this was actually true, I had decided to visit Club Castillo but decided to check out this club)
Annoying African girl: “You don’t have to lie to me, just admit you don’t like black girls but don’t lie about not going to have sex”.
Me: “Ok, I admitt, I came here to have sex, but I do like black girls, but I just don’t like YOU”.

After this the atmosphere got a bit electric and I did not feel much at ease at this club. Kind of felt like I was in a scene from the movie “From dusk to dawn” and everyone were about to change into vampires I decided to hang around for a while though to finish my drink. This very small girl in very high heels comes to me. Turns out she is Columbian. She was joking around, not really giving pressure to go to room or anything, but every now and then she would whisper something sexylike into my ear. Turns out she is Columbian. Now, I said she was small, but she was really small, I would guess no more then 145 cm which actually qualifies as a midget. Still proportioned, a bit fat, with a pretty face. She starts doing all those different Samba dance moves on the floor right besides me and soon she is joined by an ugly girlfriend who however was pretty suave in her dance moves.

For a while I thought about doing the small girl, but somehow the place just gave me bad wibes, something eerie about it, and I decided to cutt my losses, paid for my drink (8 euros) on my way out and headed for Club Castillo.

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-08-13, 5:37 pm

chivaz
Part 4:

When visiting club Riviera in Barcelona, why not also check out Saratoga. It is about 5-800 metres south, on the same highway, but on the other side. Is is almost the first building to your right when you are coming from the south, right after you leave the C32 onto the C31 into Casteldefells. The Neon sign displays “Sarat” so I guess the “oga” is missing some lighbulbs.

The club is similar size to Riviera. It was still bright outside when I entered the club and as soon as I got into the main room, it was like I was blind. The club is rather dark and has these stupid black lights at the bar. It was almost as annoying as the damn strobe light at Oase.

It took a few minutes for my eyes to adjust. The club is more relaxed than Riviera, the music is of the lighter kind, and all in all I liked the club better then Riviera. There were about 30-40 girls when I visited and there was much less pressure than at Riviera. More age variety though as the girls at Saratoga seemed to be a bit older, but still enough of good looking girls.

I went with a 32 year old good looking Brazilian girl with enhanced breasts. She spoke good English and I decided to have some fun with the negotiation and have her explain in detail what I would get, and then I would add to it and see how far she would go. I ended up negotiating one hour for 120 euros including CIM, anal, spanking and lot of other stuff I don’t even like. I don’t even like spanking, soft or hard, it just does not do anything for me, but I just threw it in for the fun of negotiating. I did not even use the anal option as I was not in the mood for that.

After some daty and fingering she starts the bbbj which was good and then she gave a good rim job as well. All of a sudden she stops and tells me “wait a second, I have a surprise for you” and then turns to the table where she had the purse and blocks the view with her body. I tell her I don’t like any surprises but she insists. As I really really do not like any surprises, I muscle my way to see what she is dooing. She is putting a condom on her fingers and lubing them up. Turns out she is gonna finger my ass. “No baby, you are not gonna spring that surprise on me” I tell her. She is dissapointes and confides in me that she really likes giving men anal pleasure and that it turns her on. I stand by my decision, I am not gonna have her fingers probing my ass, condom or no condom. I am just not in the mood for that and I am not feeling the chemistry with her to get so personal.

Everything else was ok except I think she was menstruating which creeps me out, specially when I find out after I have done extensive daty. Anyways, I did not find out until after the sex so it did not spoil the act.

She starts out telling me she live in Marbella where she has a “normal” job and only comes up to Barcelona for few days but after a while that pack of lies comes tumbling down when she finds out I will be visiting the city again. All of a sudden she admits she actually lives in Casteldefells, just a few minutes walk from the club. She invites me to stay with her next time I am in town and gives me her phone number. I really do not understand why because the chemistry was not that great. I have no intentions of taking her up on her offer.

I would not dismiss Saratoga for Riviera. The prices are similar (although I think you can negotiate down to 100 euros for the hour at Saratoga), the selection is a bit better at Riviera, but I liked the relaxed atmosphere better at Saratoga.

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-08-13, 8:21 pm

chivaz
Part 5:

Ok, now for the really good part. I have done a few visits to a place call D’Angelos Palace on the outskirts of Alicante (still within the city limits). Taxi from downtown should not cost more than 10 euros. This is probably the classiest brothel I have ever been to. You can check it out at http://www.dangeloalicante.com/ and a sample of the girls can be found at http://www.chicasdangelo.com/

The pictures and descriptions of the club from their web site do not even do it justice. I recognised quite a few girls from the pictures as well. These guys take their business seriously and do not mess around with fake pictures and stuff like that. They run a very efficient and controlled organisation. There are strict behaviour guidelines for the girls (no African girl bullshit here). The girls may ask you for a drink, but if you deny, there is no attitude. Same if they want to come on to you to get you to room, i.e. very easy to turn them down, they will still talk to you a bit, exchange pleasantries later on etc. There are fines on the girl if they break the rules, 50 euros fine for an incident. They are not allowed to chew gum, not allowed to hassle the clients, they have to be in the club at certain time, they must return from the room in certain time etc. As I say, they run a controlled organisation.

My first visit to this club was a while ago. I was there with business associates who I have no intention of revealing to my hobby so I did not parttake in any services. The club is also a strip club, they run a resturant, you can order privat meeting rooms etc. and we were there on a night out for some entertainment. When you enter the club, you will get a menu card that is used to keep track of all your expenditure within the club. The prices are detailed on the card and they are fixed. This includes the prices for sexual services. The girls do not set their own prices.

When I first looked at the prices I was surprised because for this kind of club, I was expecting prices like club Hot or Pigmalion in Madrid (200-300 euros for one hour). But the menu clearly stated 110 euros for the girl and 20 euros for the room for one hour. I thought there was some catch to it. At the time I was not gonna buy any sexual services, I did not explore the issue further.

At a subsequent visit, I inquired the doorman about this and it was clear: The prices are fixed and you should not pay anything else than is stated on the menu.

20 euros for the room might seem steep compared with places like Riviera where you pay 5 euros, but here you get a double bed, rooms that are very well cleaned, real towels, piped musik in the rooms, hangers for your clothers (the kind that stands on the floor) etc. the 110 euros go undevided to the girl. When you have decided to go with a girl to a room, you take her to one of the bars, the girl hads a plastic card to the barmaid/bartender and you hand out your menucard. At this time, you pay up your drinks as well as for the session. No money is ever exchanged between you and the girl, and money is not allowed to be floating around the club (no tipping the dancers etc.). This is somewhat onorthodox system of a Spanish clubs as they will usually distance themselves from the negotiations between the girls and punters
Btw: do not loose your menu, you will be charges 100 euros if you do as it is the register for your drink consumption.

The girl selection at the club is excellent. I would guess about 40% Romanian, 30% S.American and 30% from Eastern Europe other than Romania. I would estimate about 60-80 girls present with a very good F/M ratio.

Ok, lets try this so I hook up with Olympia from Crete (the largest of the Greek islands). Olympia has just about the most perfect set of tits that I have ever had my hands on. Even Chanel’s at World pale in comparision. Olympia gave light kissing and would only allow CBJ, no BBBJ. Still a decent session, but I could sense the professionalism throughout the session.

Lot of high rollers visit this club so the girls do spend some time hanging around drinking champagne and stuff. For me this is not really a bad thing as I never got the feeling I was at any disadvantage for only beeing there to buy sex. Quite on the contrary I actually got the feeling the girls were hoping for a sex session in the room and would rather do that than to entertain via drinks etc. Unlike some girls in the FKKs, you will not get the feeling she’s been fucked by 15 guys before you on a single day. My observation is that a successful girl in the club is averaging about 3-4 sessions from 5pm to 5am.

My next session in this club was with a Romanian girl, probably in her late 20s, but very good lean figure. She would also not allow bbbj and I was starting to think it was the norm in this club, but later sessions proved me wrong as these two sessions were the only ones where I did not get bbbj.

Funny thing is that after I had given the Romanian girl some extensive daty, she gave me the cbj, and then she continued down until she gave me a phenominal rim job. Afterwards I told her that this was somewhat of a paradox, not allowing bbbj, but willing to stick her tounge up my ass. She replied that she had enjoyed the daty very much and felt obligated to return the favour in some way, but did’nt want to comprimise on the cbj as it was somehing she had established before we went to the room (I had asked her before we went into the room if she did bbbj which she denied).

During my subsequent visits to this clubs, I have had great sessions with all flavours of sex. I have also broken one of my puntering rules of keepings things within the club and gotten my share of the GFE that I was not looking for (the non-sexual part). Amazingly enough, I allowed this to happen to me not once, but twice. Too personal to elaborate upon but I ended up hurting one of the girls which was not my intention. It did however reestablish my golden rule of keeping it within the club and don’t take any nor give any no phone numbers or e-mail addresses.

Chivaz

Last edited by chivaz on 2006-08-13, 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2006-08-13, 8:54 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks for this excellent set of reports!
Posted: 2006-08-13, 9:01 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
A question. On http://www.chicasdangelo.com/ some are listed as Strippers and others Chicas. The Chicas have their faces hidden.

Are the Strippers only strippers and the Chicas the only ones available for full-service?

thanks, Neurosynth
Posted: 2006-08-13, 9:54 pm

El Burro
hi Chivaz, I'm glad you had fun in Spain this trip and pleased you found time to check out Saratoga. I guess you came to the same conclusion as me about Riviera. I always call in when I passing but find it a bit too full on and commercial for my liking. Although you can't knock the quantity of talent, at peak times I have been in the place with close on their complement of 200 babes....quite a squeeze in the bar. Saratoga and many other low key places along the Costa Daurada are more my style.

That 20€ bedsheet fee you paid down south is steep but I guess prices are a bit higher where the tourists are. Fees around Madrid are usually 3€ although I notice now that the flowers Park babes are trying it on for 5€.

Those west african babes (usually Nigerian or from Sierra Leone) are pesky the world over. It always amuses me when they claim to be Jamaican. I try not to react too badly to it as we don't know their situation. However there are some diamond West African babes to meet, I get on very well with a few who work my local park and had a great semi-pro relationship with a gorgeous Sierra Leone 19 year old from an Old Church window during my NL days.

Posted: 2006-08-13, 11:01 pm

chivaz
Hi guys,

@neurosynth: To tell the truth, I am not absolutely certain, but I think most of them are available. I did have sex with one of the strippers on the page, but that was also the experience that let to a lot of complications resulting in a GFE experience I did not expect. I did have a long talk with her about the complications we were getting into and why she was having such a big problem with me going with other girls as she was doing what she was doing, she told me she had only come there as a dancer yada yada yada and she was not required to have sex or sell drinks or anything like that and it goes on yada yada yada, so I guess it might be that some of the strippers are not going to rooms, but she at least went with me. My ego is although a little bit boosted by the fact I was her first p4p ever (she just arrived that day, a fact I did believe as she gave me her contact info by writing them on her flight boarding pass she still had in her purse and I could see the dates as well as where she came from). For the first time ever on the board I will though hold back on her identity as we still have some strange things going between us, and her name on the page is her real name.

@el burro: I thought D'Angelo Palace was some kind of tourist trap, but during my visits, I noticed the clients were almost exclusively locals. There is another D'Angelo place downtown which I was told was more of a tourist place. Don't know of prices there. There is supposedly also place in Madrid own by the same group called Michangelo or something like that.

I remember some girls asking 3 euros and others asking 5 euros for the sheets at FP, I was never quite sure what the actual charge was. Also remember that Avion used to charge 10 euros for the rooms. I really did not mind the 20 euros at D'Angelos so much as the club and the rooms are really well taken care of, there is abundance of staff at the place, the bartenders are quite professional as all other staff. They have couple of guys attending the parking lot which is quite comforting, specially since one of the time I had loads of stuff in my car. Note though that the drinks are very steep, 15 euros a drink (I think it is for whatever drink you buy).

Another thing I might add is that half hour is kind of expensive. If I remember right it was 90 euros + 20 for the room wheras one hour is only 20 euros more. I always go for one hour so I did not care.

You are right about the African girls, and it is too bad they behave like this as some of them are quite sexy and I could really imagine myself going with some of them. I usually tolerate their behaviour and sometimes even have some fun with it, but at times it comes annoying as hell. I remember a couple of them in Flowers Park that pestered a friend of mine to the point he did not care to hang around any more at the club.

Yeah, the Jamaican angle they use is fun, and I at one time used to have some fun exposing them as through some strange turn of events I actually have a working knowledge of patois (the Jamaican street language) which every Jamaican more or less speaks. Next time you meet one of'em bothering you, throw back at her : " Yu rass claat haad eaz. Naa badda mi". If she understands it, she will probably back off :-) and if she does not, she is not Jamaican :-)

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-08-14, 1:53 am

paladin
Nice report Chivaz. In my experience, there is no cover before in many of these places before 11pm . Now, the cover does include a drink, but if you're a "known" regular, sometimes they just wave you in, even on a weekend.

I have spent quite a bit of time at Riviera, but not recently. I do advise, for best selection, to arrive no earlier than 10p. It is in my lifetime, second only to Atlantis in terms of talent and service. Since Euroization, the prices seem to have gone up some, or maybe I'm forgetting not to caluclate the price in dollars, I can't remember. I remember it being ESP 12K/20K 30m/hour, then something like E50/E80 a couple of years ago. I have really fond memories of the Romanian talent there, particularly two good friends, one half-Italian, one half-Turkish (a dead ringer for Brooke Shields), whom I reget not getting to know at least better. They were both fantastic in the room, which is not a guarantee at Riviera.

It's a tossup whether I like Spain or Germany more. I like the German setup better, but the Latinas more than the EE girls.

Since I like chocolate and the African/Caribbean girls seem to know this, I have fewer problems, but yes, the sales pitch their pimps train them to make is a loser and completely annoying. I will say this, many do service well. My last African adventure was a Ghanian at World who had one of the greatest asses in modern, or for that matter, any civilization. If she ever learns the Grecian cultures, she'll make triple bank.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited by paladin on 2006-08-14, 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2006-08-14, 2:53 am

chivaz
Hi Paladin,

Yes, the selection at Riviera does improve a lot later in the evening, but it is still quite good from start. Once I arrived just after opening and there were already some 40 girls present of which I would have done at least 10 of them.

"It's a tossup whether I like Spain or Germany more."

Same here. There are pros and cons with both places. Just to explain few of them:

Selection: FKKs and the Spanish clubs have enough variety and quality to my taste so on this factor I put them on even grounds

Price for sex services: As I usually to one hour sessions (or longer) and tend to throw in some extras every now and then such as CIM or Anal, the Spanish clubs have better price structure as the extras are usually included if you are able to get the girl to do them in the first place. Funny enough, it is much easier to get the girls in the Spanish clubs to accept anal than CIM.

Club price: Even if the FKKs have higher entry fees, for me they are less expensive. I am to the point of beeing obsessive about my hydration level (an old habit from athletics) and do need to drink a lot. This tends to be expensive for me in the Spanish clubs as I will go through at least 5 or 6 drinks in a 3-4 hour stay in the club. that sums up to the entry price of any FKK. If you add to that the food factor, then FKK win here for me.

Fun in the pickup game: Despite having to negotiate in the Spanish clubs, I actually like the "hunt" better in the Spanish clubs. There is something about picking up a sexy clothed girl in a bar that appeals to me (nostalgia kicks in), making out with her while clothed and then undressing each other in the room. The fact you can also be a bit hip on your own sporting some nice clothes has some appeals wheras there is no way in hell you can cool wearing a towel and flip flops. This is a minor issue though.

Hygenie: FKK wins here hands down although places like D'Angelo are up to par with the best of FKKs.

Hang around factor: There is no way I could hang around one of the Spanish brothels more than a few hours whereas I can stay in a FKK for a whole day and night. The amneties at the FKKs are just so much better with the outdoor areas, saunas, food, BBQ etc.

When it comes down to it, I would select Germany as a destination for a sex tourist trip. I would probably not go to Spain just for mongering purposes wheras I somtimes drop by in Germany just for that purpose, but when there is other stuff on the agenda as well, I give them equal ratings.

If I was however looking to take the girl out of the club and hang out with her, then I would choose Spain. I have only received couple of unsolicited offers for meeting outside of the club in my now countless FKK visits but this seems to happen a lot to me in the Spanish clubs. This is however something I do not seek so it is not an issue for me.

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-08-14, 1:01 pm

hug_a_d
Hi Chivaz

As I am staying in Lagos/Nigeria I know of all the pushy/clingy/touchy style they employ here. It's an absolute buyers market and competition is fierce.
If you want to anoy the girl, always reply with a question!
But then it does get on your nerves.
In the clubs here, it is best to select a girl, get her a coke and ignore her. She will take care you can drink in peace and quite and keep the others away.
Maybe should open a school here for prostitution etiquette. Might work.
Spain versus Germany
Posted: 2006-08-14, 6:42 pm

El Burro
Just picking on on Chivaz comparison with the German scene. Yes, drinks pricing here in Spain is the killer if you intend a long night out. However that really depends on how you use the venues. Most of us that live here drop into a club for an hour or two after work or for a session after dinner. On a big weekend night out we may go bar-hopping and take in 3 or 4 places, of course that wouldn't be viable if there were an entry fee. Personally I get out to the clubs about 3 or 4 times a week right now (visits to privees on the other days ;-). So the idea of camping out for a whole night (opening 5-6pm, closing 5am) wouldn't really come to mind. As for food, a subject Spanish take very seriously indeed and there's always quality dining options nearby. I couldn't imagine the local fellas here lining up for a buffet.....lol. We usually break our club crawls with a visit to a local restaurant.

I can only go by what I read on FKK scene but would say that Chivaz has made a good comparison. The Spanish club scene is socially quite different to what is described in the FKK reports and it probably doesn't suit fellas travelling for a few days intensive sex excursion. However it is a really great scene for folk that live here or are travelling / holidaying in Spain for other reasons. However, there is a cloud on the horizon. For the last year police raids on the clubs have been getting more and more serious. There was a time that the raids were really for show but now they are really clamping down on girls without papers. This is a real bummer as the south american ladies can only legitamtely come in on a 3 month visa....hardly worth their while flying across for such a short stint. Several of my favourite girls have been flitting around trying to avoid the net, some have been ordered to leave. Overall this is having a detrimental affect on the workforce.

Finally, hooking up with the girls. I once asked the FKK boys about extra-curricular activities and there didn't seem to be much happening away from the "office". Chivaz seems to have detected the opportunities that exist in the Spanish scene. I'm forever getting myself in precarious situations with the girls. Three weeks ago I took a sexy Brazilian club girl up to Santander for a weekend by the beach. Strictly non pay for play which is a condition I have for meeting girls outside hours.

Posted: 2006-08-16, 2:59 am

chivaz
Hi El Burro,

You make an excellent point on how to enjoy the Spanish scene, it is great as a bar hopping night out, having a couple of drinks (or more), taking a break for a real dinner etc. All of course interrupted by sex every now and then.

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-08-17, 1:36 am

Fusco
Chivaz,

Excellent post! I'm now seriously considering a trip to Spain.
Posted: 2006-08-17, 8:18 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"I once asked the FKK boys about extra-curricular activities and there didn't seem to be much happening away from the "office"."

El Burro,

If you ask the FKK boys who are local, you may get a different answer.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-08-17, 7:26 pm

El Burro
WellFred, I'm all ears......

Posted: 2006-08-23, 12:59 pm

paladin
Frankfurt, LA, Barca, SF, pay/free/whatever it's all the same. The girl likes you, you get a phone number. There may or may not be an angle behind it but the girls are allowed to like you too.

Excellent discussion BTW, and there's virtually nothing I don't wholeheartedly agree with.

Any of you boys been down Marbella/Torrequebrada way recently?
Posted: 2006-08-23, 4:00 pm

DELETED
DELETED
 [ 19 posts ] 

Jump to: