Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 16 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FKK World Again
Posted: 2006-08-19, 9:54 am

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
From Shiatsu

The atmosphere generally was better than it has been for a very long time. For a long period it had been determined by several groups of Rumanians who gathered round upstairs tables, giving off sour vibrations. Some of them individually were very pleasant but they created an ethos which was very uptight. This has now completely gone and the ethnic mix is very wide – the main groups being Spanish speakers, Russian, Czech and Slovak, German. The age range is from very young to mature, from very slim to fat

A higher proportion of the girls were willing to indulge in a little chitchat without expecting the man to go a room. Although some of the refugees from Oase still use the “Mochst du Gesellschaft” question and then disappear when you, naturally, say no. One girl, (looking as if she should carry a sign saying “The end of the world is nigh”) said to me “Want to have some fun with me? (which, given her demeanour seemed to be a deeply metaphysical question) and when I said I was resting, shut her mind off so quickly she left behind a blank face. An object lesson on bad pick-up technique. But as I say, many girls were more relaxed than in the past and were even happy to say hi after I had refused them

There is still very little couch action – upstairs totally non-existent. This is a shame but I do not see it changing in the near future. There are however several workers who will do something in the downstairs room, and a few more who will have sex in the Kino. So all is not lost.

Whilst I think the club service is very good generally theere are a few workers who intentionally are ripping off clients. I am not making a general point but warning about actual workers. So, apologies if any of my thoughts are teaching grandmother to suck eggs.....

I am always astonished at the number of men who go with workers who will be back out of the room in under 10 minutes. Trailing a disconsolate man two metres behind them.

1. Do not go with a girl JUST because she comes up to you, smiles and melts all over you and rubs tender hands over your manly chest. Remember that some girls who do this have concentrated on their pickup technique to the exclusion of everything else – it is the pick up which earns their money not the service
2. Don’t be in a hurry. Watch to see which girls process their customers too quickly and how the man looks as he returns to the lockers. Any girl may process one man quickly – for example , the man may have an appointment to keep and may have just squeezed in a short 10 minutes with an outstandingly good worker – but if it is a pattern AVOID. Watch the man ignore a passionate kiss by the girl at the last minute: some girls can do this just to attract custom. Watch how the man crosses the room – if one man looks less than happy , then wait and see if the next one is the same
3. If a man and worker cross the room hand in hand and cheerfully relaxed then they probably had a good session

By following these rules I never make a mistake and have a bad session. And nor will you. Remember as an inexperienced foreigner you are a prime target for ripoff merchants

All girls are there to make money but that only some have integrity. Some will be saving to finance a future career, support relatives etc, some will be just plain greedy. But there is always the danger that they get money-obssessed and drop all respect for men.

As for pricing. Remember that technically the girls can charge whatever they like. So it is important that you discover the accepted going rate for the club. If a girl tries to charge you more than this without warning you of the individual charging system then COMPLAIN gently to reception. One particular areas for high charging is where two girls are involved – two girls for halfhour should be 100E TOTAL (50 for each girl (lesbian shows etc will be extra). Remember you are a customer and should negotiate a contract where extras are involved, being aware of the going rates

Condoms – a very, very few girls have special thin high quality condoms. But not many. So if you are concerned about sensitivity, take your own condoms

I don’t want my warnings to worry anybody – they apply to all FKKs. I just warn you away from a small damaging minority of workers. Generally the atmosphere was very good. There are some excellent workers there and most workers deserve your utmost respect, consideration, and empathy. Some I have reported on – but there are others who I did not go with who get good reviews. For example

1. Jana (blond, carrying a bit of weight) from Slovakia,
2 Sharon (black girl with flower in her hair),
3 Olga – red hair with fringe, Russian, tall,
4 Betty – the very very sexy Cuban girl who had me in need of a cold shower after spending 20 minutes talking to me about sex (no exaggeration)
5. Jenny,tall, black hair
6 Katya – small slim dark Bulgarian, mid 20s

plus some of the many new girls. Overall the girls seemed the best for a very very long time

Remember that the girls have a lot to put up with. There are a few rude , dirty men who want sex without condoms at half the price, and an opportunity to bruise them. It is up to you to show them you are different. If you just want ”pussy” then that is all you will get

And even the food has looked up a lot (despite what some smart alecs on the roemerforum are saying by way of cheap jibes)

I had a schedule to visit several places other than World but that gradually evaporated. I arrived at 12.30 on Tuesday (Dessous) which is normally my least favourite day. I got there expecting as usual to be able to write off 95% of the girls – those of you who know me are aware that I am very picky and will not go with a girl who does not look as if she is going to enjoy herself. However I found that by 18.00 I had a list of about 12 girls that I would like to spend some time with (on top of all the ones who will not go with me because they treat me like a family member)

In the end I only managed four of them – because I did many repeat sessions with each of them. And not one of them was less than a 10/10! Three out of the four girls came at some point in my sessions with them – (for me is one hallmark of a successful Euro based relationship)

Worker 1 – Cordelia. There have been enough recent glowing reports about her for me not to need to add anything. I do however particularly like a girl coming while enjoying anal…

Worker 2 –

Taisa
Early 20s.
Piercing by lip and eyebrow
Face – nicely proportioned wideness
Slovak.
Black hair tight braided at front. (may only be temporary)
Slim, B cups.
Pick up style – smiles
Sex style – GFE
English – limited but good enough for quite complicated discussions

My inclination is not to post about her as I do not want to share her with all you other fine men!!

She caught my eye simply by being friendly to me even when I was talking to somebody else. I spoke to her two or three times and she did not try to hassle me to a room. She was happy just to chat briefly. When I finally found time to ask her to go to a room she seemed surprised that I wanted to go to a room with her – she was totally unpushy.

The sex with her was genuine. It was a question of adapting to her genuine likings. At first I was unsure if she was genuinely into it but I gradually learnt to read her responses and realised she was. As always, out of respect for her, I will not go into details (and also because I am always concerned in case someeone reads my reports to a girl). She seems to have a gentle character, but is also determined with ambitions in life and a clarity about what is right and wrong. She is honest and will not rip you off with short time, or false protestations of love etc. I was so taken that I went back to her, (resorting to the technique of the determined - waiting outside the locker room for half- hour), only stopping when I needed to go home. She can hold an intelligent conversation on difficult subjects.

I count her in the top four workers (Andrea, Liza, Katharina, and of course Cordelia) I have ever come across (and equal to each of them) – honest, gentle, caring, and determined. I think that if she is treated with intelligence and respect she will reciprocate.

She said she will be away for the next few days

Worker 3

Alicia
25+
Spanish?
Aquiline face
C enhanced
Slim
Straight black hair
Long legs
Pick up technique – will approach men standing or sit down with them
Sex style – wild
English – adequate for basics, easily amused

A total contrast to Taisa. The conversation limited by language, but very wild sex. I do not know what she is like with other men but with me she was unrestrained. Normally this is not my style, but I came away happy (with several unaccustomed aches and pains!!!) I think I gave as good as I got. Once again I will not give details. After the sessions she came and spoke to me briefly on many occasions to pass the time of day. In total I think I have had about six sessions with her

Worker 4

Katharina
Early 20s
Czech (north Bohemia)
Nice round wide face
Black hair
Slightly cuddly overall shape (not fat but not slim)
Pick up technique – broad grin at men and opens big eyes
Sex style – friendly and genuine
English – very limited

Although this was the least successful session I would still be very keen to repeat with her. This just shows the quality of the other sessions! A major handicap was that the session had to be conducted largely in my faltering inadequate German. She was lovely and clearly enjoyed the time in the room

Last edited by Shiatsu and Cordelia on 2006-08-19, 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: FKK World Again
Posted: 2006-08-19, 11:03 am

Wim Admin
Cheers Shiatsu,

Quote:
Yes Fred, Taisa from Slovakia was my best entry , only 14 days in the club, with her slender hips with that little chain around, friendly lightgreen eyes , girlish perkies and face she resembled an adorable little tigress ...... and she was ......

she was my best score, recently in World !
Posted: 2006-08-19, 1:03 pm

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Wim - yes, noticed I was not the first!!. She has had her hair put in braids at the front since you saw her. She should be away until around the 24th from what I understand. What I liked about her (as well as her looks and her lovely character) was that it was possible to share ideas e.g. we had a discussion on the psychological and emotional roots of illness!! That does't happen every day

Shiatsu
Posted: 2006-08-19, 1:56 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Taisa sounds like a lovely girl. I'm very glad she will be back the day I get in. "Allow me to introduce myself........................."

pepto
Posted: 2006-08-19, 3:13 pm

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Pepto - yes but don't forget the red haired beauty waiting for you...such a coy smile she had when I spoke to her of you

I hope the women are as good as when I was there. I had a list of around 12 to 15 I wanted to try (usually I don't get beyond a list of 1!!!) so there should be plenty of willing women for you to show your charms

I didn't get exact dates off Taisa.

Shiatsu
Posted: 2006-08-19, 3:18 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Of course Olga is number one. I can think of little else right now. But four days is a long time and I don't wan't her to get bored with me.
The weather is looking good so far for some alfreso frolics.
pepto
Posted: 2006-08-19, 4:51 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"She should be away until around the 24th from what I understand."

That sounds about right. Taisa told me that she would not be at the Beach Party last Friday (August 11) as she had to go back to Slovakia for her best friend's wedding.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-08-21, 12:07 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi, missed you recently when Fusco and I popped in last weekend.

Jana, the blonde, is actually a russian ethnic Lithuaian and is absolutely incredible.

Two weeks ago, Katherina is the girl who I forgot. Yes, good sesion. A "greatfl" shag because of her slight weight problem.

I would also add, that Julia (who blew my socks off last year) also from Lithouania is back. This girl is a platinum blonde beauty that you will love. She asked me to sleep with her for a while in a room at the Halloween party I remember.

She is almost permanently booked up with non-paying germans after couch action with her, and she does give it.

Last edited by MikeDeHavilland on 2006-08-21, 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2006-08-21, 2:03 am

chivaz
Mike, are you sure you are refering to the same Jana as Shiatsu? I am pretty sure the Jana I know is from Slovakia (Andrea's friend), but I could of course be wrong.

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-08-21, 8:47 am

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Chivaz - yes - the Jana I mean is the one who was Andrea's close friend (Jana has now put on even more weight)

Mike - sorry to miss you - I was almost two weeks after you. You were righ tthat the club was looking very good. Next time I'll look for your Jana and Julia

Shiatsu
Posted: 2006-08-21, 10:05 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Yes, it must be a different Jana. I am surprised there are two though. This girl is small breasted, not fat at all and long blonde hair. Great bum.
Posted: 2006-08-23, 12:44 pm

paladin
"I am always astonished at the number of men who go with workers who will be back out of the room in under 10 minutes. Trailing a disconsolate man two metres behind them. "

Shiatsu, meet Sunny (Oase), Sunny, meet (and see you later) Shiatsu. She's really my hero, you know. I even told her as much. She truly personifies the Snoop Dogg-ism, the game's to be sold, not to be told.

I can personally recommend Sharon, as a couple of other have. I asked about Alicia recently, is she the same Alicia from Atlantis? Sounds like her. If so, she's awesome.
FKK World Again
Posted: 2006-08-23, 10:13 pm

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Paladin

Sunny - she scares the living daylights out of me. I think she had a special surgical procedure perfected to remove 50 euros in 5 minutes. She spent a while at Wolrd after Oase and then moved on (I forget where). In her eyes there seemed nothing but granite

Sharon - I have not been with her but we always talk for a while. She is very nice, speaks excellent English (and Spanish and I believe German). Very gracious - I do not think she ever gets bad reports, although I know one person was upset after a session with her which cost 100E for 40 minutes - something of a misunderstanding

Alicia - I am almost certain she was not at Atlantis, but she is not very forthcoming about her past (no reason why she should be)

When are you next off to World?

Shiatsu
Posted: 2006-08-24, 12:12 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Guys,

Word is that Sunny is back at Oase where she can snooker many unsuspecting newbies out of their 50 and 100 Euro notes, all for the pleasure of a quick tumble with an unfriendly, unsmiling and unwashed blond hard-body.

I have said before that IF one HAS to do a Suuny-session, then your best chance of having any fun at all is to do a public Kino session where she has to perform somewhat. Take her into the Oase Kino on a crowded night and then take charge. Don't be mean but be firm in how the session is going to proceed. Don't expect hugs and smooches when you are done.

She does have a good body, but there are many others who do as well, and who deliver better goods.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-08-24, 12:19 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
How come Sunny has never approached me at Oase or at World?

Several months ago when she first showed up at World with the new blonde look, I walked up to her at the bar and I was about to introduce myself... Wait.. She has the face like German Sandra at the Wallen.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-08-24, 8:39 am

paladin
Actually, Ded, my point is something like this: we know we're not the right guys for her, she's not the right woman for us, unless you really like a challenge (although I have seen her be playful with a couple of guys there), so why even bother?

It's not like she's the only girl working there, you know...
 [ 16 posts ] 

Jump to: