Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Inspections in August - Leila and Audrey at World
Posted: 2006-08-20, 8:03 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
While the Ibiza Night Party was a huge success, the Beach Party on Friday, August 11 was totally destroyed by the bad weather. Girls complained that very few men showed up. I wonder how the Volleyball Tournament went yesterday (August 19).

The FKKW Beach Club is open between 12:00 and 23:00 and cell phone and laptop are allowed. It’s a bamboo-fenced area adjacent to the reception area, complete with lounge chairs, white sand, palm trees and big posters showing the ocean. I don’t know if they provide wireless Internet access or not.

New cards in denominations of 10, 20, 50 euros are available for sale. You can use it to purchase ice creams, cocktails or beer.

Here are two new arrivals I met last week:

Leila from Turkey (born in Germany)

Leila is a cute young babe with the size and shape like Bunny from Cuba. She has curly/wavy brown hair with blonde highlights and big sparkling brown eyes. It was like lust at first sight as she turned her head and saw me standing diagonally behind her in the wintergarten. My eyes lit up and she immediately ditched her friend and dashed over to my table. After some small talk, we decided not to struggle further with her limited English and found a room to release our sexual tension.

Once we get inside the big VIP room with the big mirror, Leila kept up her enthusiasm while I played with her body with practically no restrictions. Eventually, it’s her turn to play with Freddy. She looked at me seductively and repeatedly said, “he’s very HOT….” During the cowgirl, I asked her to slow down so that we could watch the instant replay on the mirror. When we switched to missionary, I could confirm that she would not kiss on the mouth - she would turn her face a bit so that my kisses landed on her cheeks or neck. It’s time to get her on all four and Leila has a big round shapely ass. After the explosion, she asked if that was my first time for the day. I had a grin while telling her no. For the rest of the evening, Leila would flash me that fantastic smile when our eyes met. I cannot help but smile back generously each time. I shall repeat with Leila.

Audrey from Hungary

Audrey is a tall brunette in her mid 20s with her hair pulled back. At first glance, she looked just like Diana from Germany/Russia at Palace. There’s no tattoo on her back though. Later, she sat down on the couch with a prospective customer for almost 10 minutes, just talking without petting, before she excused herself. Then, we talked for the first time as we met at the entrance to the Relaxation Zone. She complained that she’s cold while I felt very comfortable with the bath robe on me. We shook hands and she told me she’s from Budapest. “Buda or Pest?” and the response was Pest. I asked her if she would be there all night but she said she should be leaving a bit after midnight. I excused myself as I was just recharging.

Later, I heard Martina’s voice and I got up from the couch. She was walking with Audrey away from the Relaxation Zone onto the indoor pool area. It’s almost midnight and I caught up with Audrey, held her hand and said, “I am ready for you now.” The room along the hallway with the new bed was open. In the room, Audrey maintained her executive secretary demeanor and asked me to relax. OK, I just get horizontal to allow her to execute her program. It’s good - baby kisses on my neck and chest, B2B massage plus Russian on Freddy before the oral attention began. Later, I asked her to turn around and moon over me for some 69 action. The sex that followed was unrushed and satisfactory. Audrey is very classy and polite, the exact opposite of some aggressive and rude girls.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: