Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
And in the end there was Finca Erotica
Posted: 2006-08-27, 10:13 am

AzCowboy
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Well, the best made plans of mice and men...this was one of them. Looked forward to the trip for almost a year. Mapped out where I'd go, when I'd arrive, girls to look for, trip routes, etc. Didn't count on travelers’ tummy when the plane landed in Frankfurt.

Landed in Frankfurt and got to the hotel at about 6pm. The first target was to be Palace - it was within walking distance of the Ibis West Frankfurt. I took a nap hoping things would settle. Got up, showered and got to Palace at about 10pm. It was packed. I did my usual troll around the place. Many good lookers in there. As the urge was setting in, I was propositioned by two girls sitting on the wall heading up to the bar. They spoke a good line in the main floor, but in the room things were less than advertised. The duo was Nadya (tattooed on her arm) from Romania and Sephia (sp?) from Iran. Though paid for "extra" girl on girl" interaction, it was minimal and poorly choreographed. They definitely had this down as a standard routine. They spent a couple minutes on each other. A Couple of minutes taking turns on the magic flute, one "begs" to get f*^&ked, then the other "begs" - all in the span of about ten minutes. SO between the lack of believability (it would have even been dubbed over in a homemade amateur film), and the travelers affliction - to keep from really embarrassing myself, it was over as soon as I could make it happen. One more time I kick myself by giving into salesmanship and not waiting till I have scoped the scene for an hour or two - which I'm glad I didn't at Finca Erotica (keep reading).

The next morning the same intestinal fortitude is missing, but I headed north toward Golden Time. Stayed at an Inn about 7 miles from GT. Once again, I tried to blame the affliction on lack of sleep (in reality it was too much partying before the trip and airplane food). When I got up, things didn't seem much better, so I decided to abreviate my master plan and try Partytreff Dorsten instead of GT (yes - it's 60 miles one way vs. 7 miles to GT from where I was staying) - but I wanted to try the PT scene once.

I arrived at about 6pm on a Friday night (not the easiest place to find). The place was packed. The living room was where the action was taking place. There were about four girls lying crosswise on a table getting a good scrogging. The sectional couch had about eight guys sitting down and getting various services by 5 girls, and then there were another ten to twelve guys on the sidelines taking in the action. All this in a room that was about 20’ by 20'. I was taking in the sights for about 25 minutes. Watching the owner/overseer directing traffic for available girls and guys. It was like a tag team championship wrestling match. Then I was paired off with Carolina from Poland (they were all from Poland). She was a bit full figured, but had some great redeeming qualities (DD+ chest). Well I get led to the table and she proceeds to do some bent over sword swallowing. Then I switched places to this rocking chair and she continues the sword swallowing on her knees. This goes on while I am handling her assets – which were enough for about three girls. She saw where this could go and allowed me to give her a pearl necklace.

I got to talking with a couple of the guys on the sidelines that spoke English. One talked to the owner (regarding how far I traveled and my lack of German speak) and he (the owner) then directed two of the best looking ones over my way later in the evening – that was what I call hospitality. The crowd broke up in the living room about 45 minutes after I got there. The girls went to “freshen up” while the guys got beers and beverages and the workers cleared the floor, backs of the couch, fireplace area of the debri The action then shifted to the upstairs bedroom. The guys still outnumbered the girls 25/10. Like a rodeo, the girls got about 2-3 out of 5 on looks and about 4-5 out of 5 on the ride .

I was still talking to the guys downstairs in the “recovery” bar when the owner sent this one girl my way . We went upstairs and took up a corner of the bed (which was about 12’ by 12’. She had small breast but a killer ass. Well, I lasted a good 20 minutes in various acts (and overcame stage freight). I should have tipped the owner for sending her my way. Now, only about 25 minutes later, the owner sends the best looking one my way – Sonya. When I was upstairs earlier, she was handling two guys at once with no problem. I gave it the college try, but had to let one of the by-standers finish. The affliction had drained my energy / ability. All this for 100 euros – beer, food, and girls (as many times and as long as you want – no time limits).

My last day took me down to Frankfurt. I was in a quandary – Oase, World or Finca Erotica. Oase has never let me down. World has been great all but once. BUT, I was thinking of trail blazing Finca Erotica. A search on the board shows no one has ventured to (or at least written about) this place. It’s about 30 km further than World to get to. I chose to Trail Blaze.

Finca Erotica is one of the easiest places to get to. It took just over an hour from Frankfurt to get there. Its along one of the main roads next to a grocery store. From the outside I was hesitant to go in – looked like an old warehouse. However, inside was great. Was like a ¾ scale Palace. They had robes upon request available behind the front desk. The central bar gives you a view of the Kino, rooms, couches, jacuzzi, buffet, massage area, stage and an inescapable means to see what girls are doing quick turn overs with customers. (Which I didn’t see anyone getting the 10 minute hustle). There were about 13 girls when I got there and about 10 guys. All the girls were 7+’s in looks. The bar has beer and mixed drinks and Cuban cigars – I found my new hangout.

I was checking the place out when I ran into Margot (German). She used to work at Atlantis. I took a double take – she caught me looking and told me that she was indeed 6’ 1’’ tall (climb every mountain I say). She told me all the rules and amenities of the place. No pressure for a room at all – this was going better than I ever imagined. She said it was slow that night and there were about 25 girls there until about 6pm – then it tapered off to about 13. The women working the desk and Claudia behind the bar were as good or even better looking than the ones we could spend time with. Claudia was hot.

Anyhow, I elected to spend an hour with Margot in the private Jacuzzi room. We set up candles on the Jacuzzi – and the lights went out. While the Jacuzzi filled we made out on the bed. Very playful, teasing in a catlike way. Then we went to the Jacuzzi and the real fun began. We both got our PADI certification – Diver Down! After about 20 minutes in the tub, we went back to the bed. It was a GFE. And I was feeling much better. Though I finished with 10 minutes left, she was willing to stay and talk and make out some more.

I went out and observed the girls while having a couple beers at the bar. One looked like the Fleetwood Mac pianist Christie McVie (circa 1982). I found out later, she was one of Margot’s girlfriends. Hope I can get back there soon. There was some couch action going on and some action in the Kino. I went outside to cool off. I noticed one of the guys sleeping in the recovery area – and not being hassled like what would happen at World. The food was not too bad.

Well, after taking it all in, I took a fancy to Margot. So I waited till she became free again. We went back to the Jacuzzi room. She gave me a massage this time while the water filled. We got in the tub and worked on our Dive Master certification. Went to the bed and she gave me a BBJ w/ CIM that left me paralyzed for two minutes afterwards. She is an arteest!

Now that I’m feeling better, the trip had to end. When I got back home and had a beer while sitting in my own Jacuzzi, I couldn’t help but think of Margot and wonder how soon I could get back. Finca Erotica definitely saved the trip.
Re: And in the end there was Finca Erotica
Posted: 2006-08-27, 3:59 pm

amsterfan
I have never heard of Finica Erotica before. I did a websearch and came up with northing as well. Can you provide some info on how to find this place? It sounds like a place I might want to add to my schedule.

Amsterfan
Posted: 2006-08-27, 4:13 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey,

It's "Finca" Erotica and they do have a site:

http://www.finca-erotica.de/

Have fun,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-08-27, 6:34 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Nice find! This was news to me. A bit of a drive, but the web site makes it look worth the trip.

cheers, Neurosynth
Posted: 2006-08-27, 7:24 pm

paladin
Good report. Always wanted to do a session with Margot (I think she's closer to 6'3", but you get the idea), I had a good vibe about her, but lost track after Atlantis closed. I guess I'm going to have to do some research on this place.
Posted: 2006-08-27, 8:26 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Got up, showered and got to Palace at about 10pm."

Nice report, AZ cowboy. There's a messe in Frankfurt.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-08-28, 8:29 am

AzCowboy
Paladin,
She won't let you down. She takes her time, is very personal and as I said, provides great service. If I had the stamina, I would love to have taken her up on her offer of a duo with her girlfriend.

Azcowboy
Posted: 2006-08-31, 2:40 pm

toscana
Finca Erotica is one of the most underrated FKKs. Not as big as the big three FKKs in Frankfurt, but it's really well organised, and the garden is quite nice too. Many girls moved from the original place in Görgeshausen, but there have been quite a few additions. It is now simply a bigger club than it was. I really like the big round bar in the middle too. Easy to make contact from there.

But it has not lost its local charms ("local" is relative, the Germans will travel up to 2 hours to get there and still consider it their local FKK) and is free of pestering. Interestingly, when you leave, they ask you who you were with and whether she was OK. It gets noted for the management. The girls know this.......

Frankfurt prices, naked women, except Thursday (dessous day), fewer model types than in the Frankfurt clubs, strangely dark changing rooms, friendly atmosphere, English no problem.
Posted: 2006-09-02, 8:26 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
This place sounds like it's well worth a visit, and I'll likely check it out next time around.

Can anyone comment on the ethnic mix? Russians vrs Romanians vrs ... and so on?

(Thanks!)
Posted: 2006-09-03, 5:25 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
I've seen the website and it leaves me with some questions. Check it out for yourself to see what I mean:

First, the thing looks pretty good. One of the best club sites around, better even than 'Samya's'. The clips of Bettie Ballhaus are really something special. My kind of woman.... A club that spends so much time and care on a site could never be wrong, could it ?

... But then. It is the whisky and cigar thing that confuses me. What they offer is really the good stuff and even in normal circumstances rather expensive. Is this where they get the money from ? How large is the pressure to consume this ? What are the prices - nothing stated here...

a confused

Gaston.
Posted: 2006-09-05, 11:30 am

toscana
Neurosynth,

there is no particularly dominant ethnic faction. Germans of course.

Gaston,

you needn't be suspicious. They do not force the drinks or cigars on you at all. I fact it is positive. You can get the stuff if you want it. Few FKKs have it at all. In fact I would say the bar is one of the strong points at this club. It's big, it's central, you can observe, you can approach. "Positioning" was a problem at Görgeshausen, which they have solved very well in my opinion. I've only been to the club once, so maybe my impressions are not solid enough yet, but it is an improvement on G.
Posted: 2006-09-06, 5:27 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Thanks for the follow up. A mix is good, and I like Germans. It's on my official list!
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: