Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
The three Musketeers: Adventures in Oase and World
Posted: 2006-08-27, 7:15 pm

chivaz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Had planned to meet up with Pepto and Fusco at World with Dedalus arriving the next day. I would be the last to arrive that day. Last minute info about Gabriela at Oase had me in a dilemma as she always gives me great sessions. Touchdown at Frankfurt airport at 21:00, pick up the car at Sixt and I am on my way heading north on the A5 at 21:30. When I approached the Bad Homburg intersection I made the final decision, I will check out Oase first and then head to World.

I walk into Oase, and as always when I get there (for some very strange luck), Gabriela is free. We go for it next hour and her service is always great. After shower I hung around Oase for about 30 minutes, but the selection was getting rather poor. There is a large group of girls that seem to leave at Oase around 11pm.

Get into my car and head for World. Get in and scan the place. Find Pepto and Fusco in the dining room. After greetings and introductions, the conversation naturally turns to the girls. They point out to me group of 5-6 girls that have come from Malibu. Seems that they are on the search for a new place of employment, or at least checking out other clubs as one of them put it. The Malibu girls are all Polish. I decide to have a session with Anita. Very nice blond, a bit plumb, but with nice tits. Very good session, would highly recommend. Dedalus tried her out the next day and gave her good remarks as well.

Last session of the day was with Alice. This is not the Alicia that the guys keep raving about. This one is 27 years old, dark hair. Claims to be half Greek half Italian, but we later found out otherwise, but it really does not matter so I leave it at that. It was getting close to closing time and it would be the last session of the night for both of us, and a strange session it was to become.

Alice is very outspoken and likes to talk. She is brutally honest, but always with a hint of humour. The session started out pretty regularly, bbbj and all that and then onto the sex. Turns out she has amazing vaginal muscles and she milked me dry in few minutes. It was my third session of the night within a relatively short time frame, and I thought I might not be able to come. Boy was I wrong. She seemed a little disappointed as she had not come yet and she would not let me exit so we grinded for a few more minute. Eventually I was getting pretty limb and this is where the “fun” started.

She says she needs to come before she goes to bed for sleep as she will sleep much better that way. She gets a condom, puts it on my finger and instructs me to finger her asshole. She also tells me that it will be flat 50 euros, even if we will go over the 30 minute mark as we are now taking care of her. She starts vigorously rubbing her pussy, and I mean vigorously. She gets very loud and now she becomes commanding: “bite my breasts” she says. “Say what?” I reply. “Bite my breasts, I need to feel pain” she commands. Ok, I am really not into this, and even less so just after I had my orgasm, but what the hell, I obey. “Bite my nipples hard” and I bite her nipples. “harder, harder” she moans and is getting really loud. Well, what the fuck, I bite, her, pinch her, grope her body pretty damn hard and she just loves it. I am not getting anything out of this, but it sure was an interesting experience. Don’t know if it would have aroused me if I had not just had orgasm few minutes earlier. She came with a bang and then told me “Good, now I can go to sleep”. As it turned out, we did spend some time chatting with her the day after and Dedalus did a pretty long session with her. I will let the others to fill in on more info on Alice but she sure is a handful.

One thing about the session though was that she insisted on doing the session in one of the rooms you enter through the Kino. There were a lot of free rooms and I was going to take her to one of the better ones with mirrors and stuff, but she insisted we go to the one within the Kino. After the session I asked her about this preference and she said the room we went to was the only room without CC cameras installed. Guess she did not want to expose her sexual preferences, and I was also kind of glad as the session was pretty intense and might just have been interpreted wrongly by security.

Hit the Etap just after 4 am trailing Pepto and Fusco about an hour. Ahead was another day at World.

Chivaz
Re: The three Musketeers: Adventures in Oase and World
Posted: 2006-08-27, 10:27 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Chivaz,

Always nice to hear updates of our favourite mongers doing our favourite clubs! Thanks for this.

You wrote:
"After shower I hung around Oase for about 30 minutes, but the selection was getting rather poor. There is a large group of girls that seem to leave at Oase around 11pm."

Just curious: what night of the week were you visiting? Thurs? Fri? Outside of Gabriella, who else did you see working at Oase that night? You say Oase line-up was impoverished: was the World line-up that night significantly better in your esteemed opinion?

I myself have little experience with FKKs in August. I don't think I have ever visited Germany during this month. So thanks for giving us updates about the notoriously dull summer line-ups...I bet things will be rather different in a month or so...

ST
Re: The three Musketeers: Adventures in Oase and World
Posted: 2006-08-27, 11:08 pm

chivaz
Hi ST,

I was there last Thursday. The lineup at Oase was quite ok when I entered the club little before 10pm. I then hung around with Gabriela in the sofa for a while and went for the room for roughly 1 hour. When I had finished the session and showered (around midnight), the selection had depleted by about 50%. I noticed some girls leaving when I was coming as well. You might have noticed that often there is an influx of young turks arriving after midnight at Oase and girls have told me they like to avoid that group.

I did not recognise many girls there, but then again, I went straight for Gab so I did not look around. I remember seeing Sunny with her imposing figure (hard to miss) and Greece Betty sitting in her usual spot. Also the Cubanita with the wild hair.

I would say that the lineup at World was a little bit better, but then again, I was not in Oase until late.

I actually think the summar lineup is quite ok. When I visited in July, both Palace and GT had stellar lineups. Palace was smoking hot, but with it's problem of processors. I was with Dedalus then and we both know he can steer one away from the troublemakers so I had good time there. GT was also great then.

This trip, GT had excellent lineup and World and Oase were ok.

I might actually give the Frankfurt clubs a miss altogether in favour of GT my next trip.

Chivaz
Alicia
Posted: 2006-08-28, 2:19 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I had a girlfiend exactly like that. Finger up the ase to help her come.

Can I have a description, as I am booking a plane right now :)
Re: Alicia
Posted: 2006-08-28, 2:35 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Mike,

Better hurry. Alice plans on stopping in ten days.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Re: Alicia
Posted: 2006-08-28, 4:12 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Ah. Fucked then :(

Theres always Julia in World :) Maria in Dubai :)) and Lora in tashkent :)))

Such a small World with so many babes.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: