Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
The four Musketeers: The team is formed with Ded's arrival
Posted: 2006-08-27, 7:47 pm

chivaz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Picked Dedalus up in Frankfurt and we drive up to World, checked him into the hotel. Pepto, Fucso, Ded and I were all staying at the Etap in Giessen. The Etap is a functional no frills hotel that serves its purpose as a place to sleep, shower and shit, but not much more than that. We then go to pick up Ded’s rental which turned out to be an upgrade to Mercedes station wagon. Sweet as there would be the four of us riding up to GoldenTime the following day.

The line-up at World was so and so during the two days we visited. There is a lack of variety IMO and it gets pretty thin after midnight. GoldenTime just blows it away in terms of line-up these days. If it were not for the arrival of the Malibu girls, I would have rated the World line-up well below average.

My first session of the day was with a girl I have forgotten the name of. She is thin and with pretty facial features, specially when obsorved from a little distance. A cups. Average session.

Second was Julia from Latvia – a tad plumb, excellent C cups. Face that resembles Courtney Thorne-Smith. Great session. Highly recommended. When I was talking to her before the session, she tells me she also works in a massage parlor in Riga where you buy massage for the first hour and then negotiate the sex.

When we get to the room I ask her to give me massage. “That will be extra” she tells me. “Bullshit” I reply, “there is no damn extra for massage”. She then explaines that for her to give me a proper massage and then sex, the half hour will not do. I accept and tell her we make it an hour. Turns out she gives excellent massage starting with my feet and working from there up the body. Then onto body to body massage making great use of her tits. Then turns me around and the same program. Gave me great chest massage. The massage session took about 30 minutes and we then spent the next 30 minutes having sex.

Later that night, Julia and her friend (who is not very attractive) were doing a number on the pole while Banny and her half sister Gloria were doing a much hotter number on the floor. It was kind of competition between the two teams. One of the hottest moment of the night though was when Banny and Gloria started groping one of the girls working the bar. They draged her to the kino and got prepared to get into some lesbian action with her, but she was eventually able to break free. We commented that we were actually ready to pay them to have that happen but to no avail.

My third session was with Yvette, one of the girls from Malibu. Got the hint from Fusco who had done her the day before. Excellent session. She is a great company in the room. The girls from Malibu seem to have good work ethic. Yvette explained to me why she did not need a clock to decide how long the session would be. “half hour session has a certain rhythm to it and an hour session has another rhythm”. I told her we would stay for hour, and she would call it. After the session, she took great care of me with lots of petting, head massage and just being genuinely nice. I am guessing the session ran 15-20 minutes over the hour. I trusted her completely about the time and she did not disappoint and only asked for payment for the hour as agreed.

Last session was with an extremely thin girl I do not remember the name of. Nothing to write home about. Her pussy did not look good and I kind of aborted all attempts of GFE and just went straight for the main course. No real complaints, but I would no repeat.

We all headed back to the hotel between 2 and 3 am if I remember right. The plan was to meet in the lobby at 10 in the morning, have breakfast and head up to GoldenTime.

Chivaz
Re: The four Musketeers: The team is formed with Ded's arriv
Posted: 2006-08-27, 8:20 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Chivaz,

Thanks for the update. Was that thin girl from Germany or Czech Republic?

I hope Taisa will be back next week.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-08-27, 8:37 pm

chivaz
Czeck republic, and now I remember her name. It is Jana. I just remembered it from the fact I thought "so there are three of them now".

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-08-27, 8:48 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Chivaz,

Czech Nikki introduced her friend as Jane and she then smiled, "so you can be Tarzan..." Jane looks very dull most of the time. She has a little ring on her pussy.

Regards,
Fred
Julia from Latvia
Posted: 2006-08-28, 2:13 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Second was Julia from Latvia – a tad plumb, excellent C cups. Face that resembles Courtney Thorne-Smith. Great session. Highly recommended. When I was talking to her before the session, she tells me she also works in a massage parlor in Riga where you buy massage for the first hour and then negotiate the sex. "

I didn't bother with the massage and did two pops over an hour with her. One of the few girls I can do that with. I find this girl totally delighful. In fact I want to get on a plane right now and fuck her.

None of this "dont do this, dont do that" shit, just good dirty fun and beautiful face and platinum blonde hair. Don't agree that she is fat though. just right, great GFE/PSE if required.

Now, Banny is actually BUNNY. I can verify this because that is how she spelled it on her beach volleyball team form. So that one is settled once and for all. She is an excellent fuck too.
Re: Julia from Latvia
Posted: 2006-08-28, 9:02 pm

chivaz
Hi Mike,

You are right, she is not fat, but she is a tad plumb compared to some of those toothpicks that are there. Absolutely nothing wrong with her body, and for her, I would not want her thinner as her body is just right for her. She looks absolutely great in all positions, but exceptional in doggy.

I too wan't to go back and fuck her some more :-)

Chivaz
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: