Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 17 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Golden Time: un pour tous, tous pour un
Posted: 2006-08-27, 8:44 pm

chivaz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Yeah baby, One for all and all for one:

After a breakfast at M.D. close to the Etap, we headed for Bruggen. With the GPS we were able to bypass all traffic congestion and made the trip in about two hours, arriving between 1 and 2pm. The lineup was already ok, and later it became great.

When we are in the locker room undressing, the Fusco radar identifies an unknown object out of this world. She is leaving the club, but Fusco makes sure she is coming back. More on that later.

My first session was with an Ukrainian girl, 18 year old. She looks hot from distance but up close you can notice some skin issues on her face, but still pretty damn hot girl. Deal is made and we go to a cabin.

She attacked me right after we entered the cabin with deep kisses, then undid my rope, pinned me against the wall and started this great bj, hitting it hard against the back of her throat. She took my by surprise and 5 minutes into the session, my rope was still half hanging on my body and I still had my flip flops on. Had not made it to the bed yet. She was really into kissing, but somehow I did not fancy kissing her a lot. The sex was regular until we started the doggy where she asked me if I wanted anal. Had not planned it, but what the hell, the price is right at only 50 euros extra at GT so I went for it. She did not flinch and I was able to go at it at full steam. All in all a pretty good session and I actually thought about repeating with her for my last session that night.

My second session was with a German girl who used to work in a “Pascha like club” in Hamburg. She is smoking hot, petite, dark hair, kind of sad look. Had a nice conversation as she speaks pretty good English. She had only been at GT for few days. I knew I was taking a chance going with a girl coming from the Laufhaus scene, and my suspicions were confirmed when the session started. She was reluctant to kiss and kind of reserved. At this time I had two options a) get it over with and cut my losses or b) try to break the barrier by investing more time. I opted for door b. One hour foreplay which ended with her rubbing her clit to climax while I fingered and rimmed her. After her orgasm she became very ashamed, hid her face in her hands and I did not know what was going on. Then she just start laughing. I asked her what was up with that. She then goes on to explain that it was the first time she has climaxed during work. She then asks me not to tell anyone, but I am so vain.

I would repeat, but you have to invest time in this girl if you want it to become a GFE session. She is pretty though and could also be a good optifick.

At the start of the report, I mention Fusco meeting this girl in the locker room. Her name is Melissa and if I remember right, her mother is from Kyrgistan, father from Turkey, but she’s been living in Germany and Netherlands for some time. She has only been at GT for couple of days, but used to work there somewhere in the past and also for a short time at Bada Bing.

When she arrived back (turned out she was away for a short time) she had her friend with her, a redhead who looks like young Marilu Henner (Taxi, Evening Shade…).

Fusco goes with Melissa, then Pepto, then Dedalus, then Chivaz, then Fusco, then Pepto…yeah, you got it right, one for all, all for one. Whoa, One of the best ever. How good is that? Well, we kept her occupied from the minute she walked into the club until the minute she left 30 minutes late for her preordered taxi just before closing. It was a relay run with a handover to the next after each session, making sure we would not miss a beat. In between we made sure she was getting something to eat so the ones outside would take care of getting a plate for dinner as well as the pizza for the couple who were in the room. It was a teamwork at its best. Girl like that needs her calories for the performance she was giving. Her appetite for sex is great. I had a 90 minute session with her with two pops. As it was my third and fourth pop of the day, I thought there would be no way in hell I could come the fourth time with such a short rest and I told her so. She was confident in her abilities and she succeded.

My English vocabulary does not cover enough to do this girl justice. I will pass the ball over to the rest of the team to do a more thorough reporting on Melissa.

My closing session for the night was with Lea, blond girl from Düsseldorf – about 160-165 cm, smoking hot body with perfect B cups. Involved in sports and you can feel it on her body. Does not like to kiss and I had a hard time finding the right tempo in the sex with her. Still all good, a nice girl and her body is just so damn hot.

We closed the club and then Dedalus drove me to the airport as I had to leave for other duties. The rest of the team was going to stay for 1 or 2 more days and I eagerly wait to read about the rest of the adventure.

A final note: I usually do not have favourite clubs as they tend to change a lot and I do not find their difference to me that much. My two visits now to GoldenTime however blow away what the Frankfurt clubs have to offer so I hereby declare GoldenTime to be my favourite club for now. The line-up is great, the prices are much better than at the FRA clubs, specially for me as I tend to do at least hour sessions and throw in some extras every now and then. They do keep the club very clean, you get sheets on the bed instead of the towels and the food is actually ok if you are in the right place at the right time. Just a great package and would be even greater if they would keep it open a little bit longer into the night.

Chivaz

Last edited by chivaz on 2006-08-28, 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Golden Time: un pour tous, tous pour un
Posted: 2006-08-27, 9:05 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"My closing session for the night was with Lea, blond girl from Düsseldorf – about 160-165 cm, smoking hot body with perfect B cups. Involved in sports and you can feel it on her body."

Hi Chivaz,

Leah started working back in March when she's very shy. Wim likes her very much. There are two taller blondes at GT who are a bit better than the top girls at World and Palace at the moment.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-08-28, 2:33 am

Wim Admin
She is Lia, she is (learning for fysiotherapeut) a masseur - very cute, nice conversant , not a kisser , but that girlie cookie under your nose .....
Posted: 2006-08-28, 6:47 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Chivaz,

You indeed tell it like it is!!! I will add my two cents to the mix after I recover from this last bout with the wild one that we both know from World. I just went through the same thing that you did on Thursday night. Fusco also took the plunge.

Cheers,

Dedalus, who is already missing Melissa
Posted: 2006-08-28, 7:02 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Wim,

Do you inspect the girls' passports or you make them spell out their names every time? Ha Ha...

Gentlemen,

What's the age, height and measurements of this redhead Melissa?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-08-28, 11:21 am

Yooroo Monger
"What's the age, height and measurements of this redhead Melissa?"

Wot fred sez. :-)

We'll try to duplicate the relay action but I think fred & I will need a couple more bodies!

hehe...
Posted: 2006-08-28, 5:42 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Not to worry, Yooroo. Anja and Lisa should be there....

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-08-28, 9:09 pm

chivaz
Hi Fred,

The redhead is Melissa's friend. Melissa is a brunette. I would guess she is 175 cm, slim. Don't remember age. Very natural looking, hair without a bunch of'em hair products, light on the makeup.

"You indeed tell it like it is!!! I will add my two cents to the mix after I recover from this last bout with the wild one that we both know from World. I just went through the same thing that you did on Thursday night. Fusco also took the plunge. "

Oh man, and I thought I was so special. Guess the kingdom has fallen :-)
She is pretty nuts though, but you gotta love her for it.

Fusco and Alice, oh, I wish I had been a fly on that wall.

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-08-28, 10:22 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks, Chivaz. We'll go look for her.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-08-29, 12:29 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Chivaz-
Great to meet and monger with you. I am home just 30 minutes and already missing it and thinking about a replay.
We four certainly did make some team with this one of a kind multiorgasmic insatiable exotic sweetheart Melissa.

Alice is piece of work for sure. She has not lived until she has anal torture from Picasso. I will bring my instruments next time. But Picasso is sensitive too- he protected the little Gaby from two mean men who wanted to double team her- I got to caress and admire those perky puppies and baby buns for the last hour while pal Alice flitted between her beloved fusco and Ded. And just before that I threw in a nice blonde -Masha from Belarus- who is a dead ringer for an old flame of mine. My Katie Holmes left early without saying goodbye but Olga certainly said goodbye in fine style. We missed you Sunday. And they served spicy but cold chicken wrinks (sic). The lineup was just fine but after Melissa...........

Ded, enjoy the Hornitos. The anjeo was very smooth- I enjoyed it after our breakfast. Security at the gate went through and took everything.

Fusco- hats off to you for chatting up my lockerroom next door neighbor at GT, all I can say is Wow. As always, it is a real pisser running with you. Next time, let me drive the smart car. "I'm smaart. I can do things !!!! (from the Godfather)

who wants to sex the Picasso?? Good question. Now, how the fuck do you download these pics from the phone to the PC????
pepto
Posted: 2006-08-29, 1:10 am

chivaz
Hey Pep,

Man, I miss it already. To bad I could not join you guys on Sunday. Would have been fun to give Alice her lullabies before sleep.

Chivaz

My mother said to me, "If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope." Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso
Posted: 2006-08-29, 1:26 am

Fusco
"Fusco and Alice, oh, I wish I had been a fly on that wall. "

There's nothing like intentionally pissing a girl off for 3 solid days and then having her beat the hell out of you for two hours straight.
Posted: 2006-08-29, 4:54 pm

chivaz
"There's nothing like intentionally pissing a girl off for 3 solid days and then having her beat the hell out of you for two hours straight."

I take my hat off for you. You are a brave brave man.

Chivaz

...I forbid my Musketeers to expose their lives needlessly; for brave men are very dear to the king, and the king knows that his Musketeers are the bravest on the earth... (from chapter 3 :-)
Posted: 2006-08-30, 10:51 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"But Picasso is sensitive too- he protected the little Gaby from two mean men who wanted to double team her"

Hello Pepto,

That should not be Gabriella from Slovakia... Could you confirm that?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-08-30, 10:13 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Ferd,
Confirmed. This is little Gaby from Romania with perky very kinetic titties that jiggle as she walks.
pepto
Posted: 2006-08-30, 10:37 pm

chivaz
ah, yes, the one Fusco got to jump up and down to showcase that Newton was wrong...

Those tits are magical

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-08-31, 3:03 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"This is little Gaby from Romania"

Thanks Pepto. Before your confirmation, I was thinking that could be the Latina Gabriella at Oase.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 17 posts ] 

Jump to: