Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
WHO WANTS TO SEX THE PICASSO?!?!
Posted: 2006-08-31, 4:28 am

Fusco
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Ok, first of all, I guess I should explain the title. Dikembe Mutombo was a 7'2'' center at Georgetown several years ago, who would supposedly walk into a bar in the Georgetown area of DC, wait for all eyes to turn on him and yell at the top of his lungs with his deep African accent:

WHO WANTS TO SEX THE MUTOMBO?!?!

Now hold that visual for a moment. I’ll come back to it later. I promise. Just bear with me.

As you can tell from the other posts, Chivas, Dedalus, Pepto and I did a bit of mongering over the weekend. Pep, who is a LARGE man, and I were the first to meet up at World on Thursday night.

Apparently (and I say apparently because I don’t remember doing this but I was reminded of it constantly over the weekend in venomous tones), just before Pep walked up I was talking to this dark-haired Brittany Murphy look alike name ALICE. According to Alice, when Pep showed up I stopped in mid-conversation, blew her off, and left to eat with Pep.

After having a short appetizer at Oase, Chivas showed up later that night and had a bit of an erotic twilight zone session with ALICE. See his report for details.

Dedalus arrived the following day and while Alice is talking to the four of us downstairs next to the fireplace her deep, deep hatred of me comes to light in an hour long tirade. In the process, she starts taking shots at Pepto as well, thinking calling him Picasso will really show him. Needless to say, he was Picasso the rest of the weekend.

Of course I have no recollection of blowing her off and definitely didn’t intend to hurt anyone’s feelings. Rather than apologize, I decided to take the piss out of her, which I did for 3 days. Mostly in a friendly, joking way but still taking the piss out of her. Only once she was thoroughly filled with scorn and contempt for me did I finally session with her Sunday night. It was interesting to say the least. Two hours of grudge sex. Well, actually about 1 hour of grudge sex and then an hour of passion.

Back to Mutombo. See, I told you I’d come back to that. Well, as Pep showed up that first night, lumbering his tall frame over while I was apparently ignoring Alice, I got a picture of him in my mind walking into the FKK and yelling:

WHO WANTS TO SEX THE PEPTO?!?!

Which, of course, got changed to Picasso later on after Alice went on her tirade.

Hmm, not very good descriptions of any sex so far, but I promise there will be more posts to come later.
Re: WHO WANTS TO SEX THE PICASSO?!?!
Posted: 2006-08-31, 3:03 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
WHO WANTS TO SEX THE PICASSO!?!?!?!???

From what I have observed; Olga, Katie Holmes, Daniela, Lisa, Melissa, etc.....

Alice is a complex one alright. The authority with which she speaks "her version of English" alone is quite a kick.

Cheers, Mr. President

Dedalus, who seemed to avoid any nicknames for Alice this past weekend
Posted: 2006-08-31, 10:32 pm

chivaz
"...The authority with which she speaks..."

Do this girl too much wrong and you will probably find out that she is a bunny boiler.

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-09-01, 3:02 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"bunny boiler"

Hi Chivaz,

You mean like that psycho in "Fatal Attraction" who cooked the rabbit of Michael Douglas's kid.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-01, 6:14 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"Of course I have no recollection of blowing her off and definitely didn’t intend to hurt anyone’s feelings. Rather than apologize, I decided to take the piss out of her, which I did for 3 days. Mostly in a friendly, joking way but still taking the piss out of her. Only once she was thoroughly filled with scorn and contempt for me did I finally session with her Sunday night. It was interesting to say the least. Two hours of grudge sex. Well, actually about 1 hour of grudge sex and then an hour of passion."

You remind me of the character that Jason Patric play in "Your Friends and Neighbors." When talking to his buddies about his grudge sex experiences he justifies it with; "Common decency dictated the whole thing."

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-09-01, 8:02 pm

chivaz
Fred: Yes, that is what I meant by Bunny boiler.

Chivaz
Living next door to Alice
Posted: 2006-09-01, 8:19 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Alice? Who the fuck is Alice?
Re: Living next door to Alice
Posted: 2006-09-01, 8:22 pm

chivaz
"Alice? Who the fuck is Alice?"

Last thing I heard was she was living next door to some deranged fucker.

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-09-01, 8:24 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Alice? Who the fuck is Alice?

Brilliant. Why didn't I think of that.

Pepto Picasso Cassanova
Posted: 2006-09-01, 9:35 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX