Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 29 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Gastons Golden Jubilee in Golden Time
Posted: 2006-09-02, 1:41 pm

davide
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
well, several girls claim to be italian both in GT and PHG. However, they're from Romania for the most part..... which is great (if not better) to me, but I just wanted to go for a change.....

Now, let's see what happens next week ;-)

D. (dreaming of a well-deserved rest in that famous GT jacuzzi)
Posted: 2006-09-03, 4:53 am

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
G-man,

First, I may profess not to know much about geography but somehow I do manage to cross the pond and find my way to the quaint villages of the Nordrhine Westfalen. (probably some sort of instinctive homing device) By the way, my family still has privileges to marry in our ancestral castle on the Isle of Skye. If you had been more clear as to where you were going I might have been able to hook you up with a "Bonnie Lass".

Since this is the 21st reply to your post, perhaps your fine essay will go on to the century mark in replies, as well

Fred,

I was not being mean spirited about my esteemed amigo's whinging. I am insanely jealous of the visits and the numbers you guys ring up. "Oh, only my 25th visit in the last two years. Jeez, the trip was a bitch with the rain and the two hour drive and all and I couldn't eat because of the georgeous babe across from me with her hooters swaying in my face." Yeah, life is sure a bitch in the Fatherland. I was thinking of writing a post celebrating my 3rd visit if it ever occurs..........

Keep up the good work, guys. Your reporting is what keeps us "once a year" folks going.

AMF,

Skip (hoping that there IS another visit.....)
Posted: 2006-09-03, 10:08 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"Fred, I was not being mean spirited"

Hello Skip,

Oh no, not at all. I have been enjoying the comments made between the two of you. Ha Ha...

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-03, 5:35 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Skip, mon ami,

It were not the hooters of the sweet Melissa that kept me from eating. These were decently where they should be - in fine lingerie. It was her face. She's a doll. In one word beautiful.

Maybe you're somewhat right on our complaining. Life is not that bad, certainly not on location in Brueggen. But we just try to keep the very highest standards, so that the good guys who come just once a year over will find everything ready just like they want it. Think of it like 'Consumers Union' or the like - yeah, next time I will ask you all for subsidy....

And now I have to wait at least 2 1/2 weeks before I can go next. Business, grrr. Doesn't life suck ?
No okay, I will try to be humble and patient.....

your local girlie consumer,

Gaston.

p.s.
Were you serious about the Skye castle thing ? Shit, I wished I told you before....
Posted: 2006-09-03, 7:19 pm

Supporting Member
Fred,

I would really appreciate it if next time you would share with Gaston. Kind of like what we were taught in kindergarten...well, not really. We Canadians (Gaston thinks we're Canadians, at least I told him that I was) wouldn't want to be rude to our EU hosts. If this chick, Melissa, is that beautiful then our favourite Belgain gourmet deserves a taste for all of the food, hot tub, horticultural, insect and weather reviews he has graciously provided to the board.

That is so long as his Southern Balkain Princess is not around..............

Best rerards,

Skip
Posted: 2006-09-03, 7:47 pm

Supporting Member
Cher Gaston,

I would proudly pay you a subsidy or even offer you one of the free beers for your sage and discriminating advice at some time in the future. I realize that you don't drink at GT, so perhaps a nice WalMart gift card........

We North Americans (and I'm sure our Brit cousins, as well) appreciate your continuing efforts to demand the highest of standards. I am just a bitter, jealous and cantankerous guy for 50 weeks a year. Bad chocolate, sorry waffles, no frites and certainly no nubile EE's in the hot tub make for a pretty vanilla lifestyle. But your essays do much to brighten my otherwise dreary days. Two and a half weeks? Hang in there, dude. And make it to the jacuzzi this time!

Yes, the Isle of Skye thing is actually true but since everyone wears a kilt there I might have set you up with the wrong gender.

Au revoir,

Skip
Posted: 2006-09-04, 7:12 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Skip,

I have not finished my story yet on Melissa from Russia. I had no intention to keep her that long but things just happened beyond my control due to the communication problems.

If I knew who Gaston were, I could have walked her over to Gaston.

This is another funny part how Yooroo got the chance with Melissa. When I introduced the two of them right after my first meeting with Melissa, it was purely exchange of names. Melissa thought that was an appointment. When she finished her dinner and walked over to Yooroo, he simply could not resist. Then he must repeat before the night was over.

Best Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-04, 1:31 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
So it was right after the raspberries - oooh, this hurts.....

Gaston.
Posted: 2006-09-04, 1:49 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Gaston,

You were the gentleman whom I thought had passed up the opportunity to go with Melissa just before 7 PM. I saw you coming back to the reception area around 7:30 PM with another girl and I was totally confused.......

I could have sat down next to her during the dinner time. However, I chose not to so that Yooroo or other customers had their opportunities.

I'll walk up to you and introduce myself the next time I see you. You may do the same. OK.

Best Regards,
Fred
 [ 29 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: