Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FKK Question
Posted: 2006-09-01, 10:20 pm

poondog
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello All,

My question is has anyone ever encountered a girl that could " squirt " I have seen and heard of this but never encountered it myself.

Also i will be mongoring on sept 14-16 if anyone is around that wants to hook up at a club for a beer let me know.

Regards
Poondog
squirting
Posted: 2006-09-01, 11:04 pm

El Burro
Yeah, and it scared the living daylights out of me! There I was one lazy sunday morning somewhere in Colombia making love to a beautiful 20 year old who had kindly been keeping me company from the night before. We were in the missionery position when I felt a strange pressure welling up beneath my todger. I glanced down as I sensed the force was becoming too great too resist. At that moment my knob popped out of the shaven olive skinned fanny immediately followed by a jet blast of clear liquid. It really made me jump. Never experienced anything like that before nor since. It was a real bummer though! The centre of my bed was soaked and the apartment cleaner wasn't due in until Wednesday. I wasted a good part o the afternoon washing and drying off the mattress when I should have been down the beach looking for totty!

Posted: 2006-09-01, 11:16 pm

withnail Power Kat
too funny, el b!

withnail
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: