Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 23 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
The Hot Potato and the Horny Monger’s Quartet
Posted: 2006-08-31, 12:51 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Golden Time-Saturday, August 26th

Hello Gents,

I am going to do these out of order and start with the highlight of a great weekend, which was a Saturday road trip to Golden Time with Chivaz, Fusco and Pepto.

After a long night of debauchery in Pohlheim and a short recovery sleep at the Etap in Linden, we four gentleman met up at 10:00 to a Micky D’s breakfast before heading north-west to Brüggen. The 2 plus hours flew by as the road conversation was jocular and lively despite being occasionally interrupted by the Mercedes’ audio system’s “Verkehrswarnmeldungen” telling us about the bunches and bunches o’ Stau that we were to encounter on our road trip. Thank goodness for that sweet ride’s GPS as it found us a relatively quick alternate route. (Would that we could have had this a few months ago. Right, Fred?) Fusco in particular was relating some interesting, and at times tortuous stories and details to me. Now I know why he is often smiling. He knows that he has it good!!!

We reached GT’s gates at about 1:20, just in time for the early “Bite” as our good friend Wim calls it. While changing into our GT robes, a dynamite looking beauty in black lingerie and sexy heels entered the changing room and opened up the locker right next to the Pepster. At least four sets of hungry mongers’ peepers fixed upon this lovely as a focal point, but it was the dashingly brazen Fusco who jumped up to say “Hello” and exchange names. Since Melissa was changing into street clothes (and sexy ones, at that!!!) I was thinking that despite our early arrival, we had missed out on a real gem. However she assured Fusco that she would soon be returning. All four of us took our sweet time putting on our club clothes so that we could gaze at this lovely until she finally left the changing room.

In addition to the object of our shared desires, I noticed that there was a pretty good line-up present, albeit a relatively new one for me. The only familiar face for me was the lovely Nicole from Poland who, true to form seemed to be busy the entire day and evening. No sign of Vicky/Regi, the other Melissa (anal Queen), Samantha, Sasha, and many other regulars. No matter, for the new faces and figures were darn pleasing to look at!!! I did a little eye-flirting with a blonde killerette who I later found out was Lisa. Pepto can tell us more about her. A tall cutie in a red bikini and stockings was dialing up Chivaz’ number.

Despite all of these temptations, we met outside to enjoy a late brunch and what little good weather we could before the rains were to come. At approx. 1:45 Melissa returned with her red-headed and long-legged friend. Yep, she was no illusion. Just as pretty and sexy as we all thought. They both plunged themselves into the sofas closest to the Plasma, but Melissa approached us asking for a light to her cigarette which Chivaz was more that happy to provide. As both Fusco and Chivaz had been going on about their desires to get to know this little lady a bit better, I gave them both fair warning: “If neither of you guys busts a move very soon, I am headed over there!” Fusco took the hint and beat a path in the two ladies direction.
After charming the fair Melissa for some minutes through her red-headed, long-legged interpreter (Melissa made it clear in the locker room that “Ich rede kein Englisch. Nur Deutsch.”, the two of them made their way to a cabin, probably to exchange cooking recipes and political viewpoints. We would not see either of them for a couple of hours.

Chivaz opted to go trolling and Pepto went off to see if Lisa’s bedroom talent matched that All-Pro body. I continued to enjoy the outdoors and had a nice conversation with a German gent about the differences between the Frankfurt clubs and the NRW clubs.
Later, after getting the word on Lisa from Pepto and on the red-bikini girl from Chivaz, I spotted a devilishly cute, dark-haired lady through the window getting a coffee. I decided that she would be my first love of the day. FILEZ is a petite, German born, Turkish girl who could pass as either Spanish or Italian, has captivating eyes and a never ending smile. After a little small-talk she went off to retrieve a key and we were off to one of the cabins. At about that time the rain began to pour down which added another cool sensation to the experience. Hot sex, with a hot girl in a cabin with a heavy rain dancing on the roof. Not as bad way to spend an afternoon! Filez performs a super blowjob with lots of eye and body contact. She also seems to genuinely enjoy sex

name: Filez
hair: Black
size: ~ 1,5 m
figure: Petite, A Cups.
origin: Turkish
born: ~ 1985?
service: bbbj, PSE-GFE kissing.
repeat factor: Absolutely!

I returned outside for some serious couch-potatoing and some nice chats with Pepto. Soon we both saw Fusco and Melissa finally emerge from their love cabin. Fusco looked both happily satisfied and spent. Pepto made it clear that he was cocked, loaded and ready for bear. I was still recovering from Filez’ All-Star performance so I was happy to wait until Pepto had his turn, although watching the fair Melissa through the bar window getting a coffee was, well, arousing.

Fusco gave us the word on Melissa’s excellence so Pepto and I already had a hand off in plan. Pepto would dash off to a room with this jewel, we would all enjoy a little dinner together, and then I would run away with the fair maiden. Fusco lassoed Melissa (saving her from running off with a non-quartet member) and introduced both the Pepster and I. I said “Howdy” and excused myself to let nature take its course between them, but not before making it clear to Melissa that when she was finished violating the Pepster’s bones, I was expecting a visit.

Some time would pass and Fusco, Chivaz (who had by this time already been through about half the GT line-up) and I were waiting in the food line. Chivaz and I had a bit of fun trying to help a cute but otherwise sullen lady with her video chess game. (What was her name, Chivaz?) She is quite a cutie and I may do a session with her on my next visit, but I do wish that she would smile a bit more. As the food line began to move, we saw a happy and hungry Pepto walking toward the locker room with the completely edible Melissa. Fusco and I dutifully got extra plates for our two sexed-out friends which were very much appreciated by them.
The five of us enjoyed a nice repast and in between bites, I got to know this beauty a little better.
Without giving out too many personal details of this charming lady, I will say that MELISSA comes from a very exotic mix of bloodlines, but is predominantly Russian. She is 23 but looks ever younger. Medium height and a petite figure. Light brown hair and just the cutest, most natural looking face. She has very thin eyebrows which in her case are a plus to her overall attractiveness. She speaks excellent German (she was educated in Germany) but her English is almost non-existent. She has just returned to GT after taking a break from the business. Friendly, witty, charming and, as she would later confirm to me in the room, she really digs sex!!!
As our diner came to an end, we both decided to freshen up and meet at the entrance and get to know each other in the biblical sense. As we left, Chivaz gave me a gesture, meaning that I was not to forget to send her his way afterward.

I had already made up my mind that this little lady was worth at least one hour of my time. We had some great verbal foreplay in the room. Not sure that this was intended, for we were just having a regular tête-à-tête about this and that, but most topics always seemed to come back to sex and how sexual she was. As she was lying on me with her hand on my chest and both of her legs (which are wondrous to say the least!!!) straddling one of mine, she looked right into my eyes and talked about how orgasms were not a problem with her because she new her body so well. I cocked one eye and told her that I was happy for her, but skeptical, for we all know that the never ending, eternal joke-topic in the feminine-world is about the ever elusive female orgasm. I was assured by her that she did not know the reasons for this. She does the job for the money, but if she is in the mood, then she collects quite a number of big O’s in a day’s work. If she is not in the mood, she usually does not work.

Chivaz has already said that his English skills would not do this girl justice. I am not sure that mine will either, but I will give it the ole’ college try.

One thing that’s so seductive about Melissa is that she looks like the cutest, sweetest girl-next-door that one can imagine. Contrast this with the mountainous sexual appetite that she displays in the room and you got a winner. After sweetly assuring me that she loved sex, she smiled and started to go to work on Dedalus Jr., gently cooing the entire time. She very quickly picked up on how turned on I was with her legs, and put on a rather sexy leg-show. Normally I would have gone for the 69 position at that point but I was just enjoying the show to much to change her position. I did call for a break in the action in order to remove her black negligee, after which she went right back to business.

The girl’s oral technique is heaven!!! I rarely am able to finish with “Franzözisch Total” but Melissa had me on the brink. Sensing this, she went for the condom and we were off to the main event. Pretty cool on her part, for most girls would have just continued and collected the extra dough. She started a delightfully slow cowgirl which was not only great fun, but also helped me gain back a bit of penile control. Also helpful was a funny moment where she had to take a short pause to blow her nose. She kept apologizing but I made her laugh when I told her that by then we probably knew each other well enough to overcome any embarrassing situations caused by a little post-nasal-drip.

Back to the rodeo:
As the tempo and tension increased I rolled her over to missionary. Given the positions and tricks that she was performing with those dynamite legs of hers, I was sure that this was where I would enjoy the height of coital bliss. Also the noises she made were as arousing as anything else! If all of that moaning was faked, then the girl deserves an Oscar. She made us slow up and then got on all fours for our finale. What a doll!!! She knew how to bring me right to the edge throughout the entire session only to relax a little and start to whole process over again. Despite this being my second session of the day, four pretty hot and heavy sessions at World the previous day, a long drive and jet-lag, Melissa made me come with more intensity than I have since a June/Palace session with Delilah, who processes many of the same bedroom talents.

Afterwards we spent a bit more time talking about many topics, chief among them being her sexuality. She talked about it very coquettishly; almost as though she was embarrassed about it. I told her that if she is indeed that way (even after forty five blissfully beautiful sexually-filled minutes with this creature, I am still the cynical bastard) then she is indeed a diamond that any man would kill to be with. As the Temptations would say, “Oh, the Way you do the things you do!”

name: Melissa
hair: Light Brown
size: ~ 1,70 m
figure: slender, A Cups, Legs, legs, legs!
origin: Russia
born: ~ 1983?
service: bbbj, GFE, Kissing, MAGNIFICENT!!!
repeat factor: When is the next train to Brüggen?

We left the room and I dutifully made the handoff to a patient, yet anxious Chivaz. I was almost feeling sorry for the girl, as we did not give her much time to come up for air, but from the subsequent reports from Chivaz, Pepto (2nd time) and Fusco (also 2nd time around) she seemed to thrive on our loving attention.

I was pretty sure that I was done for the evening and decided to have a lemon beer and a nap. Fusco pointed out a very cute Croat who he swore by. I was thinking that if another sexual journey were to happen with me that evening, then she would be a great travel partner.

I woke up just in time for the pizza and to discover that Pepto was in the midst of his second go around with Melissa. Again, we scored a few extra slices for P & M. Wait, we’ve seen this before ;-))))))
The grateful P & M joined us outside for a little much needed (especially on Melissa’s part) nourishment. Fusco was sweating bullets as the sexy Croat had been trying to entice him to a room. I’m still not sure if he had a fear of offending the spirited Croat or if he was just riding the fence about his future, temporary wife. In any case, I was ready and geared up to scoop up his leftovers, whatever the choice.

This would turn out to be the Croat LENA. I liked her spirited attitude from the start and she is damn cute with her big, natural breasts and short hair-do. I told her that she came highly recommended from my friend and that I was anxious to see if he was accurate or not. Off to the room we went.

On any other night she would have been a winner. But I made a mistake in going with her that night. Melissa had me completely worn out and obsessed to the point that I just could not finish with Lena. Not her fault at all and I can’t wait to try her out when I am a tad fresher. We still had a good time and, odd as it may sound, we still had some great sex, even without a finish from me.

name: Lena
hair: Dark, short
size: ~ 1,65 m
figure: slender, All-Natural C Cups, just a hint of puppy fat.
origin: Croatia
born: ~ 1986
service: bbbj, PSE-GFE, Kissing
repeat factor: Definitely

I finished up just in time to see Fusco return with the same look on his kisser that we saw before. Melissa was no longer around, having headed off to more nocturnal fun. Would that we could have joined her!

What a great day and night!!! Three great sessions (yes, even the last one) and a great time with some pretty good ole’ boys. Even a late night return was a joy. Am looking forward to the next meet-up. We have to coordinate that one with Melissa, gents ;-)))

“And mighty folios first, a lordly band,
Then quartos, their well-order’d ranks maintain,
And light octavos fill a spacious plain;
See yonder, ranged in more frequented rows,
A humbler band of duodecimos.”

Cheerio,

Dedalus

Last edited by Dedalus on 2006-08-31, 9:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Re: The Hot Potato and the Horny Monger’s Quartet
Posted: 2006-08-31, 1:17 am

Fusco
Great report Ded!!! Brings back a lot of memories. I need to jot down my report quickly before I forget everything.

Are you sure she told you Nadine. I thought it was Lena.
Posted: 2006-08-31, 1:36 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Ded,

The only thing better than living a night at GT is reliving it through the eyes of a fellow mongerer.
First, I would like to thank you Ded and the boys for feeding Melissa and myself all night.

So, what can I add? Melissa's downhome friendly sparkle and insatiable libido truly make you feel like a lover and not a customer. Her dizzying and bedazzling DFK, punctuated by her crying ooooooooh with each deep kiss or caress, her genuine squeals of delight, shuddering and grabbing with any form of stimulation and her cooing, purring and slurping as she completely devours your manhood from whatever angle are unsurpassed in my experience. During fick, you must wait until she is done rubbing the little nubbin before you can get in there to do it. You like cowgirl or reverse, no problem, Melissa is a dedicated and endurant equestrienne. I found in my two hours with her that lack of a common language was no hindrence at all, in fact we had a great laugh whenever we found a phrase, me in German and she in very limited English.

On the other hand, Lisa is a really hot PSE in the Sammi mold, with two important exceptions- no DFK and no beffen (DATY). Can you imagine? I like thin tall girls with little asses and big boobs so I went for it anyway. Lisa is a leggy blonde, with an incredible body, a few unusually place tats and a nipple ring in her left one. What I got was a great PSE starting with a prolonged BBBJ with lots of ball licking and deep throat. Though I couldn't kiss the kitty, I was allowed to fingerbang her with two fingers all during the BJ. Athletic sex in all positions went on until about the 20 minute mark whereupon I got a hint of impatience so we removed the condom and resumed a BBBJ. I let her try for the FT finish that I knew wouldn't arrive until the half hour was just about up.

A truly memorable trip.

doog

pepto
Posted: 2006-08-31, 1:47 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Fusco,

You are right: Lena it was. No blood was going to brain, as you can see.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-08-31, 3:29 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"When is the next train to Brüggen?"

Dedalus, the summer special only costs 29 euros one way for the ICE train plus Regional Express. The last day to ride is August 31.

Inna is back from Bulgaria. She will be working this Sunday.

"Lisa is a really hot PSE in the Sammi mold, with two important exceptions- no DFK and no beffen (DATY). Can you imagine?"

Well said, Pepto. Lisa from Germany definitely has the attack mentality like Sammie. Before she fetched the key for the first round, she cutely said, "no kissing on the mouth or pussy, OK?" When I was on top of her with her legs on my shoulders, she was massaging her clit with her finger..... What a beautiful pussy!!! At the end of the third round, I jokingly asked if she would relax on the rules next time. You can guess the answer.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-08-31, 3:38 am

chivaz
Excellent stuff Ded, now I must lie down for a while with my legs up in the air or I will pass out.

quote: "Chivaz and I had a bit of fun trying to help a cute but otherwise sullen lady with her video chess game. (What was her name, Chivaz?) She is quite a cutie and I may do a session with her on my next visit, but I do wish that she would smile a bit more"

I do not remember her name, but I am pretty sure she is russian. They do not look any more russian than this one. Short hair and would probably not smile even if her life depended on it. The only thing that was non-russian like was that she stunk at chess.

You think Melissa is only 165 cm? I had her at about 170-175 cm, but we were laying down most of the time anyways.

One of the more memorable moments that night was that after I had finished my first shot with Melissa, I had to make a quick run for the bathroom (to much damn soda). As I entered the bathroom, I see Pepto and Fusco sitting in a sofa, and from the look in Pepto eyes, there was only one thing that was on his mind. "half hour more" I told them and I could see the relief in their eyes :-)

quote: “If neither of you guys busts a move very soon, I am headed over there!” Fusco took the hint and beat a path in the two ladies direction.

One great thing during these adventures was the consideration towards fellow punter. FKK etiquette at its best.

Ok, here is a funny little thing: I can't get my mind of Melissa friend, the redheaded Marilu Henner look-a-like. She did smile a lot in our direction and her smile is just so sweat. Don't know why I did not go for her, will most definetly try her out next time if she is around. It is kind of strange as I never thought much of Marilu Henner.

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-08-31, 5:38 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"You think Melissa is only 165 cm? I had her at about 170-175 cm"

Gentlemen, can we come to a consensus? Ha Ha..

"from the look in Pepto eyes, there was only one thing that was on his mind. "half hour more" I told them and I could see the relief in their eyes :-)"

Whoa. They are like players on the bench who are very eager to get in the game, "coach, can I play?!"

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-08-31, 1:18 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Fussy, was Melissa there on the 11th when we were there?
Posted: 2006-08-31, 2:56 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX

Do you mean in heels or out? In any case, I will defer to your powers of observation on that issue.

Cheers,

Dedalus, who had a difficult time getting past Melissa's legs
Posted: 2006-08-31, 3:34 pm

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Ok - my appetite definitely whetted. Anyone any idea which days Melissa works, how often etc?

Shiatsu
Posted: 2006-08-31, 9:35 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Shiatsu,

I ain't seen you so worked about about a girl since...the time of your initial infatuation with a certain dark-haired Czech girl...

This Melissa must be quite special...

Glad to see your juices are still flowing!

ST
Posted: 2006-09-01, 9:39 am

Shiatsu and Cordelia
ST - Nice legpull. Haven't met Melissa. She seems to have brought out the poetic waxing in the guys...

I might get worked up about Taisa if I can keep track of her. As for Andrea of whom I have fond memories - well, I realised that one should only go so far in an FKK

Shiatsu
Posted: 2006-09-01, 10:37 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Guys, guys, guys.

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP THIS ?

You're making the life of all male visitors to GT truly miserable. I know, because I was there yesterday (full report to follow) and at dinnertime suddenly had the chance to sit opposite the adorable Melissa. And that was as close as I could get. When I innocently informed whether there any chance of having physicalities between us, she sighted that she had three (3 !) appointments for the evening already.

Bother.

Mind you, despite the massive praise she's still a sweetie. Still as modest as can be. No signs of stand-offish behavioir. As consolation I shared her dessert, fresh raspberries really nice, and could at least have a look at her heavenly physique. But that's all I got.

a disappointed,

Gaston.
Posted: 2006-09-01, 11:07 am

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Gaston. Thanks - I now know that a total of six hours driving on the offchance of Melissa being there, free, and willing is too Quixotic even for my daft standards. At least if I don't go to GT I won't know what I'm missing. Shiatsu
Posted: 2006-09-01, 12:18 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hello Gaston,

My friend, you missed the best tip in my report: You should have had dessert waiting for her when she emerged from her après-Amore freshening up ;-)))

She is a looker, ain't she?

Cheers,

Dedalus, who is even contemplating crashing the Roemer-party just to see her again.
Posted: 2006-09-01, 1:03 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Shiatsu:
I dunno. She looks soooooo good. She is ever so friendly. She may really be 'vaut le voyage'. And otherwise, the line-up is beyond belief. You could just try.

Ded:
I would have had to wait for more than three hours - and with the chance that her last client would ask for an extension.... I'm almost certain that she would keep her word towards me and would stop her last appointment sharp at the clock (well, almost) and I don't want to do that to a fellow-mongerer. She's too good for that.
Roemerparty ? 200+ drunken Germans (with a good number of Dutch thrown in for good measure) and then hoping for a decent session ? Get real. The atmosphere will be really pleasant if you like parties, the games will be hilarious, but the room crisis will be tremendous.....

Never mind, I had a excellent time with Fatima instead. Read the separate (new) thread.

regards,

Gaston.
Posted: 2006-09-01, 3:58 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"Roemerparty ? 200+ drunken Germans (with a good number of Dutch thrown in for good measure) and then hoping for a decent session ? Get real. The atmosphere will be really pleasant if you like parties, the games will be hilarious, but the room crisis will be tremendous....."

And all this for the low price of 70 Euros.....

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-09-01, 7:58 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I waited more than three hours, for session number two, that night. Actually, come to think of it, I waited 2.5 hours for session number one! Sorry about that Gaston. But you were up against the mighty Fred!

doog
Pepto
Posted: 2006-09-01, 8:18 pm

chivaz
"I waited more than three hours, for session number two, that night. Actually, come to think of it, I waited 2.5 hours for session number one! "

I was fourth in line and waited 5 hours ;-)

I did however do two other girls while I waited, the most fun I've had wating.

Chivaz
Posted: 2006-09-02, 4:17 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member

Dedalus and Chivaz,

She wrote the numbers on my hand. It's 177 cm. She's just one cm shorter than Charlie.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 23 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: