Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Oase Messe
Posted: 2006-09-04, 10:48 pm

Lizard
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I visited Oase a week ago around the time of the most recent Messe. Unlike previous visits I’ve made at Messe time the club was much quieter than a normal weekend. This seemed to make one or two of the girls even more pushy than usual in their efforts to extract EUROs.

There’s one dark haired woman there in recent months ,whose name I don’t know, who pushes her services once or twice an hour. This particular girl will try and block my path if I’m walking through the lounge etc. Finished up having a short exchange of words with her along the following lines.
Her: “Mutters something in German at me.” Whilst she stands over my sofa.
Me: “You know from previous conversations that I don’t speak German. What is it you want?”
Her: “Why are you so rude when I speak to you?” (Presumably the several occasions each night when she tries to block my path and inflict her 60 Marlboro’s a day breath on me.)
Me: “If you keep trying to block my path whenever I go to the bar then I’ll always be abrupt.”
She muttered something else I didn’t catch and the stalked off, but at least I was off her hit list for the rest of the weekend.
I
was having a drink in the lounge area, and pondering my options for the next session when Sabrina approached me. I do like this girl’s chassis and have sessioned with her twice before, but one of these sessions was only so so. She has a standard spiel in German, which she always runs past me, as this girl seemingly has a goldfish like memory.
Sabrina: “blah blah …”
Me: “Nicht Deutsch”
Sabrina: “Where are you from? How long are you here for” etc. etc.
Me: “Do you smoke a lot of hashish perhaps?” She breaks a small grin presumably in confirmation
Sabrina: “Why?”
Me: I’ve spoken to you maybe a dozen times, and you run the same sales pitch past me”
She then mumbled something or other with a slightly sheepish look. At this point I went against the better judgement of the big head and the memory of a poor previous session, and let the sales pitch she’s slipped under my towel win out. Within 5 minutes of going to the room I realised I should have let the other head win the day. Once it became clear I wasn’t interested in the upsale she did her best to get me to finish in her mouth before I could get to the sex part. When the Dyson impersonation didn’t work (took a bit of mentally reciting my times tables to stall the finish) she resorted to a bit of passive session sabotage. She seemed puzzled when about 25 minutes into the session I pulled the plug, so to speak, and decided to preserve both EUROS and fluids for better providers. Lesson learnt in my case and I can now add her name to my still short blacklist of providers.

Not long afterwards I spotted a tall, 1.8m or so, German girl I spotted once or twice during the summer, but never sesssioned with until now. One Friday afternoon during the summer area I entered a busy garden area to see Lara giving head in the middle of the garden area in the middle of 12-15 guests watching the show. It seemed to be an effective way of drumming up business on the day in questions as she was certainly making regular trips to the garden tents.
Lara’s height has certain benefits from my point of view, as I’m around 1.95m myself so she simplifies the choreography requirements for doggy style. I was surprised that she allowed DFK, as some of the German girls seem less keen to offer this. A pleasant session that I’d repeat without being particularly memorable.

I finished off the night with Judith the petite Hungarian who I find gives reliably good service.
The following night was if anything slightly quieter than the previous night, but still offered my plenty of girl choice. I started off, as per the previous night with a lively hour with Darlene. This girl never disappoints me which is why I keep going back.

Whilst recuperating in the lounge area I spotted a tall blonde, polish girl that I’ve noticed several times in recent months, but who I’ve neglected to sample until now. Over a period of an hour or so of drinking in the lounge area I only once saw her leave the sofa and wander off to search for business – in her case a moments glance inside the kino before she returned to the sofa and her colleagues. Batteries recharged I approached her and we made our way out to the garden tents. A very good session, more PSE than GSE, but good sex all the same. Good enough that I might sample her again to see if repeat sessions might result in a less professional service.

There was one other girl on my hit list for this particular night but I didn’t find her available after I’d recovered from my session with Betty. I don’t know her name, but she has quite a well-toned body, olive skin, black hair and she’s possibly Turkish. I saw her dance a number of times on the stage where she was wearing a bikini with a slogan in German across her cheeks.
In summary a good time had and I’m already planning for my next visit when hopefully some of the missing providers will have returned from summer holidays.

Cheers

Lizard
Re: Oase Messe
Posted: 2006-09-05, 12:04 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Lizard,

I first met Sabrina from Germany at Oase back in November of last year with Desert Fox. She was sitting on the sofa across from us with another tall blonde from Poland. She was making playful eye contacts, crossing her legs, opening and closing her thighs.... then repeat, along with some licking of her finger. I was joking with the Foxman, "that was for you."

She was very patient and never get out of her sofa for the next 10 to 15 minutes. So I could not take the heat any more and approached her. Into the room, the BBBJ started right away with her body as far away from my hands as possible. We started out with me on top and she gestured that I should not bear hug her in that position. Fine, I asked for doggie and banged away while studying that little tattoo on her upper ass cheek. I aborted the session just after 20 minutes as her wide butt was making quite an impact without much pleasure. After I paid her 50 euros, I laughed with DF, "the leg show for the first 15 minutes was much more enjoyable."

Goldentime Sunday with Woofiee on August 5 -

At 6 PM, I found a new girl coming in for the night. Her face looked familiar but I could not recall who she was. I only visited Oase once this year with Dedalus.

Later, I saw that tattoo on her ass and ID her as Sabrina. I asked Woofiee to walk over there and inquired. At first glance, he talked to the wrong target - the shorter brunette next to Sabrina who claimed, "I am Sabrina....." Then he talked to the right prospect and confirmed that she's from Sabrina from Germany at Oase. Woofman then blew my cover and pointed across the hall, "my friend over there wanted to know." I turned my face and walked away. So much for the horse play...

Goldentime Monday on August 6 -

Again, Sabrina showed up and she's wearing pink rather than black. At about 9 PM, I stood near the entrance area waiting for the third round with Lisa from Germany. Sabrina came over and leaned herself onto me. She was not that affectionate when I approached her back at Oase. She was quite sweet, hugging around my waist and touching my chest. After five minutes or so, I decided that I should not take up her time any more. I told her I was waiting for someone and it could be a possibility afterwards. She gave me a long face, "later I leave" and excused herself.

She left promptly at 10 PM in her big black Mercedes Benz while Lisa get picked up by her driver.

Reading your comments about Sabrina's memory, I guessed I could have walked over to her myself on that Sunday. Sabrina might still approach me again the next day.

Regards,
Fred

Last edited by fred on 2006-09-05, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2006-09-05, 1:47 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"I first met Sabrina from Germany at Oase back in November of last year with Desert Fox. She was sitting on the sofa across from us with another tall blonde from Poland. She was making playful eye contacts, crossing her legs, opening and closing her thighs.... then repeat, along with some licking of her finger. I was joking with the Foxman, "that was for you."

Hey Fred,

That was me with you. Not DF. Was that the night that I met Maria from Spain???

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-09-05, 2:45 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Dedalus,

Yes, you are right. I now recall seeing Maria from Spain at Oase - she's the one walking behind the bar and you casually pointed her out to me.

After that, I saw this brunette Maria from Spain once with DF before the end of 2005 and told you about that. I only went with Steffi from Russia for 2 or 3 rounds that day. Man, Steffi get those dreamy light green eyes and soft lips.... Now, I can see those faetures all over again in Masha from Belarus. I must admit that Steffi is a bit prettier than Masha. Masha just needs to be less shy out of the room. She'll be a shining star.

Regards,
Fred

P.S. Lizard, I went to Palace just one night after the conclusion of the most recent Messe in Frankfurt. The Palace girls were quite pleased. They were practically sucking wind for most of July and August with the exception of football match days in Frankfurt and this Messe at the end of August.
Posted: 2006-09-05, 10:14 pm

Lizard
Hi Fred,

I have no doubt that whenever I’m in the same club as Sabrina she’ll keep trying her little sales pitch, which seems to vary in intensity according to the number of potential buyers. Still now she’s on my blacklist I really don’t mind if she wants to make some futile efforts to secure my business. Interesting to see that she’s one of the few who shows her face on the Oase website photos.

I did wonder if Palace was the beneficiary of the Messe crowds, but I couldn’t be bothered making the journey back into Frankfurt. Now you’ve confirmed my suspicions I’ll have to consider Palace as an option next time. I was at Palace a month or two ago on a Sunday night and it was pretty dead then.

Rgds,

Lizard
Posted: 2006-09-05, 10:55 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"I was at Palace a month or two ago on a Sunday night and it was pretty dead then."

Hi Lizard,

Sunday night can be quite dead at Palace. It was last year when I made a visit to Palace on Sunday. I can whisper to myself, "I see dead people."

However, if you have invested in some customer-vendor relationship, it can be a lot of fun on a quiet Sunday - quiet outside the room and busy inside the room.

If you find a new girl who is too shy to work on Friday and Saturday, it can be a very special Sunday for you. I came across that situation by sheer luck on a Sunday back in January 2006. She's my only girl for the night and I contributed over 50% of her earnings that night.

Regards,
Fred

P.S. I must admit that I could not reject Sabrina with a straight face that Monday night at GT. Luckily, her hand did not go below the belt. Otherwise, it would be very embarrassing to say no. I might have told her, "I am waiting for someone. Perhaps later."
Posted: 2006-09-06, 8:27 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I warned about this Girl back in late July when I fell for her in Oaze. I said "Kussen Du In Zimmer?" She replied with a great snog, I was sold.

Then the same thing, endless BJ, terrible sex, session sabotage. I just packedin after ten minutes and told her it wasn't working and I would rather hang out with my friends. She seemed happy about that.

I later saw her being spitroasted big style by two huge guys, so I laughed at the sight of her having to do some work for once.

I warned on ISG, a couple of people posted to agree, then as susual, one prat with no idea what good sex is, piped up, I had sex with her loads of times and she's really great.

Typical.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: