Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Labor Day Weekend, my POV
Posted: 2006-09-07, 1:48 pm

Yooroo Monger
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
With apologies due to the fact that I have neither Dedalus' gift of gab, nor Fred's powerful recall, I submit the following report. Those that know me know that in addition to being hopelessly addicted to the FKK scene, I'm also a golfaholic, so the report might be a little tinged with some unfamiliar terminlology.

Tried the German charter carrier LTU for the first time as they have nonstop service from LAX to Dusseldorf. I've never flown into Dusseldorf previously, but their scheduled departure and arrival times seemed convenient to me. Flew out at 4PM on Wednesday, 30 minutes late, and despite the fact that the ticket wasn't cheap, the carrier's service was definitely geared to the budget traveler... not many things were complimentary and the flight was full of German families going home from the holidays, plenty of rugrats. Luckily I snagged a seat with the next one empty so I had a little room to stretch. Flight arrived at noon on Thursday about an hour late, and my backpack took what seemed like an eternity to retrieve, since I didn't wanna travel without my toiletries I had to check it in. More on that later...

Retrieved my rental car, an Audi A4 diesel wagon with pretty good pep. Drove to the Best Western in Monchengladbach, checked in and met up with Fred.

We drove to GT. WOW! the selection was simply excellent that day. Fred introduces me to Melissa, a pretty blond Polish girl, and promptly diappears with her. After an hour of chilling and looking at all the eye candy, I settle on Melanie, 22 yo natural blondie with blue eyes from Cologne, a little chunky in the mid section with a medium-wide round butt, A/B cups, but a very attractive "girl next door" face with a sparkling smile. Melanie's English was very good and it turned out she had a great wicked sense of humor. The session was just average to above-average, but a good-looking girl with a nice personality can make for an excellent session. Let's call this a par where you just lipped out the birdie putt.

Fred & I bump into each other in the locker room, and while comparing notes, a stunning "who the fuck was that!!!" figure walks across us. Fred promptly confirms that this is our girl... (damn nice of you Fred) and she didn't speak a word of English. No matter, Fred jumps at the chance while I got some fluids back in me. A couple of beers and small talk with a handful of girls later, I got my chance with Melissa. There are simply no words that do this girl justice. About 5'9" with A/B cups natural blond and an angel of a face, world class tight shapely ass that extend to a set of legs that go from here to eternity. Wearing a lacy pale pink bra and matching thongs to compliment her pale soft skin, I could swear that there could be men committing capital crimes to be with this girl. Communication was strained but I could tell that there was a sweet and very patient personality with Melissa as we talked with alot of hand gestures while searching for some common words. The hottest girl in the club... check. A great personality to go along with the great looks... check. And as I was about to find out, it wasn't even half the equation when it came to Melissa. What followed was a mind blowing romp, where you got just about the right moaning to let you know you were on the right track. Furious kisser who would massage your lips with hers then bury her tongue down your throat, and I could have just been happy doing that for hours. World class BJ. A clean shaven coochie with just enough lip that made it easy to polish her pearl. And finally, she had the flexibility and energy of a gymnast, making access as easy as fitting two jigsaw puzzles together in just about every frickin' position. I would have signed over all my assets to her if she would have asked. We're a puddle of sweat and flesh after 45 minutes, but I finish without difficulties. I know this ground has extensively been covered before but you'll indulge my version, right?! Melissa was one of those rare finds that after having made countless trips to the promised land with some excellent girls along the way, she still made it to the top of my list with ease. Double-eagle!

The shame of it all was that I did mention the club was stacked with beautiful girls that would have filled my itinerary for another 3 days! But all I could think was getting together with her again. After some food and extended rest, I take Fred's "hand off" of the baton just before closing for my last round of the night, and she didn't fail in squeezing every last drop out of me. Sigh...

On Friday, Fred & I check out of the hotel after breakfast and make the 2 1/2 hour drive down to Frankfurt. I drop him off at the Menopol and since he didn't want to go to Oase, I drove to the Mercure in Friedrichsdorf to drop off my bags and headed for the club. Before dropping him off, Fred asked me that if Steffi or Marlena were in attendance, that I should text message him and he'd take the train up. Walking into Oase... his favorite girls weren't there and worse! with the lineup they had I was afraid that Greenpeace was gonna come sailing in with the Rainbow Warrior to protect the... well you get my drift. None of my favorites were in attendance either, so I settled in caught up on the gossip with some of the longtime regular girls. It would be a while before I'd head up to the room with any of them. So in my dismay, along comes Bulgarian Vicky... prolly in her mid 20s, jet black medium length hair, 5'6" with A cups and a wide but not huge butt. She had a big flower arrangement tatoo that extended from her tummy down to her navel (which I'm not a big fan of), and a homely... but not ugly face that you wouldn't give a second look on the streets. She has been at Oase for at least as long as the 4 years I've been going there, but I've never taken her to a room. So we talked alot about the club, the girls that have come and gone, teased me on a few things including how I only like to take blond girls (amazing what they remember about you) and she caressed and stroked my manhood to coax a session from me. Reasoning that the situation wasn't going to get better... she was good company and had invested a good amount of time to keep my attention, I said what the hell. We selected a room with a couch just next to the bed, and surprise surprise, it was pretty good... along with my regular program, she took the lead in encouraging a standing doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and a 69 all whilst sitting on the couch which was different but quite pleasant. While not doing anything for my visual stimulation side, Vicky was a pleaser and an energetic skillful worker that made for a nice session. This was a scrambling par.

At this point, I was contemplating either going to World or Palace, but being too damn lazy and the fact that my hotel was 10 minutes away, I settled in for 1 more pop and calling it an early night. But who to go with? Making a selection was like sifting your way through a Weight Watcher's convention. Jiminy Christmas, I've never seen my favorite club look so bad. After a couple of hours, I saw a pretty lady with a halter top and thongs with the Brazilian flag on them. She also had a matching purse. On her way to the stage, she did a very nice samba dance for the cheering crowd, so a while later I moseyed on over to practice my rusty Portuguese with her. Her name was Amanda and she spoke with a northeastern accent that made it a little tough for me to understand, confirming that she came from the state of Recife. She was appreciative of being able to speak her native tongue, and had a nice easy going "matter of fact" personality. 24 yo with curly brown hair and eyes, and soft skin that is fairer than most Brazilians. An ok set of A/B cups and an excellent bunda. After talking quite a bit about this and that... she has 2 children, been in Germany for about a year but at Oase for less than a week, was in Sttutgart immediately prior, we head for one of the tents outside. What followed was good but fairly standard stuff except... JEEZUSS she had a tight pussy! Which is saying something, cos I'm not what you would call a well endowed monger. "Are you sure you had 2 children?!" I asked her right in the middle of doing the dirty deed. "Why do you ask?" she answers and smiles coyly. The unanticipated extra friction together with the samba wiggles she was doing on my pole had no problems in coaxing me to finish. Otherwise, this was a standard par session.

Satisfied but a little disappointed, I head back to my hotel by 2AM for some rest.

Saturday afternoon, I head to World, where the early shift was nicer than the previous night's, but not excellent by any stretch of the imagination. After vegging for a couple of hours, and talking to Fred who showed up a little later, I settled on Steffi, a pretty, skinny 27 yo brunette hailing from the Black Sea resort of Costanta in Romania. "Crazy Steffi," I took to calling her, she had the mischievous smile that complimented her wild streak in bed. Lithe, athletic and energetic, she was down with the snuggly GFE stuff that I like so much, but it was clear that she preferred to be more active. A very hard earned par.

At this point, seeing that there was nobody I absolutely had to head to the zimmer with, I decided to save my bullets as I had previously arranged an all nighter with an ex-Oase girl I've known for 2 or 3 years. Lounged around a bit talking to Fred and Dedalus, and left at 6:30.

Late Sunday morning and I'm driving back to World after having breakfast with my friend and dropping her off, and all I could think of was... I've never walked into a club at high-noon with 1 less bullet in my chamber (I LOVE morning nookie!). This is gonna throw off my timing! So I headed for the Relaxzone for some ZZZZs. I dozed off and on for about 3 hours occasionally getting nudged by another naked beauty checking to see if I was still breathing. What a life!

With my batteries sufficiently charged, I approached and got to know 20 yo Ana Maria from Romania. Short black hair, brown eyes, skinny with practically no boobies and a small schoolgirl butt, but a very cute face that she liked to contort into various playful scowls and smiles. She was a good friend of Steffi's and I got a proper introduction on the previous afternoon, so off to the room we went. Not a memorable session but it wasn't terrible either. She did all the compulsory stuff with plenty of energy but she needed a little more seasoning. That, combined with the fact that there was precious little feedback from her (honey it's ok to fake it a little!), earned Ana Maria a missed par putt for the bogey.

My second choice for the day... well she wasn't quite my cup of tea visually but she came highly recommended, so what the heck. Maria from Spain. Well she had a pale skin, long blond hair, and kind of a MILFy curvy body, she doesn't look Spanish, but hey what do I know, right? So I tried to engage her in a little conversation in Spanish, I think she said she was from Malaga... but her Spanish was terrible! I'd say she's Bulgarian. What the hell, it's not the first time a girl lied to me about where she came from, nor it will be the last. I dunno if it was the fact that she knew I knew that she was full of shit or not... but we didn't fully click. Again, not a terrible experience, but not all that great either. Maria was like an on/off switch. No build up, no tail off. She'd suck like a Hoover, then stop, mount me and ride me like a bucking bronco, then stop. On and on it went until I had a somewhat unsatisfying finish. But she seemed nice enough so let's call this a scrambling bogey.

A long intermission ensued, extended pow-wow with the boys, ogled at Cordelia's gorgeous new chest, learned of Alice's transgressions which I will not hash over further, and got a full taste of how completely she poisoned the lovely Alicia against Dadelus.

Without warning, Alicia straddles me, begins to grind her crotch into mine and jiggles her fake Cs in front of me. Alicia somehow senses that she doesn't quite have my full attention yet so she starts to get rough. She alternately tries to suffocate me with her boobies and pinching my nipple really hard! This goes on for awhile, then she climbs over my head and drops her ass with the full weight of her body on my face! I'm going "mmmmfffft... is this gonna cost me extra?" She finally pulls herself up and out of my face and walks away with a wry smile. I dunno if I quite enjoyed that one, but at least it was a freebie.

I get some of my energy back after a nice 30 minute massage and it's now 2AM Monday morning. So I go for Maya an incredibly adorable sweet looking 19 yo blondie, who is a local from Frankfurt. About 5'4" with a fair amount of baby fat, floppy B/C cups with nice pink silver dollar sized areolas. While observing the light freckles that extended from the bridge of her nose down to either rosy cheek, I'm thinking I'm surely going to hell for this one... but then again I know this already. Maya was shy at first with a delectable grin, but after breaking the ice she was fine. She hadn't been there for that long she claimed, but that she enjoyed sex very much. As with most girls her age, her skill level wasn't quite up there but more than made up for the shortcomings with a session that evolved into a very slow, intimate and tender session that I prefer. She coaxed an excellent satisfying finish out of me in about an hour of low impact activities. A nice birdie to end my round.

Drank a couple of cups of coffee before I hit the road, showered and dressed as the club closed at 4AM. Pointed the car back up north toward Dusseldorf for the 2 hour trip. Just as I pulled off to the service station 15 minutes from the airport to top up the tank, I went to the trunk to sort out my stuff between the bag I was going to check in and my hip pouch I was going to carry onboard. Lo and behold I had left my toiletry bag at the hotel where I spent the night with my friend. While taking a mental inventory of the contents, I grumble about having to replace my 5 yo electric razor, but also somewhat happy that I won't have to check anything in! It probably saved me at least 45 minutes from the time it took to get from the plane back to my house. So I had some mixed feelings about that.

Overall, I must say that I've had other trips where the experiences were more consistently very good to excellent. But finding Melissa... wow, that alone made the whole damn trip worthwhile.
Re: Labor Day Weekend, my POV
Posted: 2006-09-07, 3:48 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Yooroo Monger,

Superb report! It's very exciting to monger with you!

Melissa and Melissa at GT possess natural talents that you simply cannot teach or learn.

"Fred & I bump into each other in the locker room, and while comparing notes, a stunning "who the fuck was that!!!" figure walks across us. Fred promptly confirms that this is our girl... (damn nice of you Fred) and she didn't speak a word of English."

After the first round with Melissa from Poland, I was hoping to find Anja, Sasha and Samantha. Lisa seemed to be more interested in joking around with customers instead of going to the room. The rest of the line up in the afternoon simply did not interest me one bit.

When this blonde girl showed up at 5 AM, I knew I would go with her no matter what. From Chivaz and Dedalus's descriptions - brunette, 165 cm or 170 to 175 cm, I could have never ID Melissa from Russia in the crowd. Luck is on our sides, Yooroo.

"There are simply no words that do this girl justice. About 5'9" with A/B cups natural blond and an angel of a face, world class tight shapely ass that extend to a set of legs that go from here to eternity. Wearing a lacy pale pink bra and matching thongs to compliment her pale soft skin, I could swear that there could be men committing capital crimes to be with this girl."

Absolutely! I am easily pleased but not easily impressed. After the first round with Melissa from Russia, I was in Fantasy Land. Did all these really happen? Was that a sweet dream?

During the second round with her, I started out with a full body massage on her. Unlike other girls who would just lay back and enjoy, I seemed to hit Melissa's tender spots on the back. She pushed her body up and turned her body slightly to tell me which spots need more attention. She was speaking Russian in quick successions. I had no idea what she was saying. It was like a swan song and it's extremely sexy. Of course, Freddy get very angry and I have to find ways to clam him down. So it's time to collect some objective measurements. It took a few trial and error before she wrote down two numbers on my hand. "OK, that's your age......" Then she wrote down 3 numbers on my hand. She's 177 cm. Chivaz was more correct. Dedalus must be too obessed with Melissa's legs. I cannot blame him one bit.

"A great personality to go along with the great looks... check."

I cannot name anyone who can rival Melissa from Russia in this combination for 2006. She has no tattoos on her body or hardware on her face. Like Wim's favorite school girl Lia from Germany, Melissa can have that pink / light red color on her face without any make-up. It's stunning!

"The shame of it all was that I did mention the club was stacked with beautiful girls that would have filled my itinerary for another 3 days!"

After 7 PM, the place was really packed with hot prospects. Franceska from Italy and Julia from Koln could read the lust in my eyes and the sexual frustration in my face. But I must wait to experience Melissa from Russia for one more time before the evening was over. It was painful. But the end justify the means.

"After some food and extended rest, I take Fred's "hand off" of the baton just before closing for my last round of the night"

By that time which was about 11:50 PM, I was so dehydrated that I must work on my 6-pack. I double fisted two lemon beer at a time and swallowed them like Gatorade. As Yooroo and Melissa were waiting for the room key, Yooroo made fun of me in front of Melissa - he's the designated driver, I was the designated drunk. As they were still waiting, I fetched another two lemonade, and finished them just before they left for the room.

The night was over for me. If we had not taken the intermission for drinks and pizza for about 30 minutes, I could have done the hand off at 11 PM and had an hour to recharge for the final round. However, when such a sweet girl would like something to eat and relaxed with a cigarette before getting back to the room, how could I rush her back to the room?

"On Friday, Fred & I check out of the hotel after breakfast and make the 2 1/2 hour drive down to Frankfurt."

It was a very good breakfast with a lot of fruit, great variety of fruit juice, plus champagne. It's worth getting up early for. Thanks again for finding this Best Western Crown Hotel in Monchengladbach, Dedalus.

Before we left the parking lot, I asked Yooroo if he would consider staying in the area for another day at Goldentime. Then I came up with another M&M combo in Frankfurt to justify leaving the M&M sensation at Goldentime....

"I settled on Steffi, a pretty, skinny 27 yo brunette hailing from the Black Sea resort of Costanta in Romania....she was down with the snuggly GFE stuff that I like so much, but it was clear that she preferred to be more active."

Steffi is the hardest worker from Romania who takes great pride in her work. She would not mind to carry the weight of the country on her shoulders to make sure that "Romania is number 1". Yes, she's very intense. She can make you climb the wall.

"she wasn't quite my cup of tea visually but she came highly recommended, so what the heck. Maria from Spain.... But she seemed nice enough so let's call this a scrambling bogey."

I draw great comfort, knowing that there's at least one girl who you cannot make me forgettable, like stud Pepto's effects on Taisa / Dina. Ha Ha....

Sorry that you missed Anita from Poland. She told me that she would be working on Sunday. I passed on the info to you as I was told. However, the Malibu girls as a group must decide that they earned a day off after the "End of Summer" party.

Best Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-07, 10:53 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"She's 177 cm. Chivaz was more correct. Dedalus must be too obessed with Melissa's legs. I cannot blame him one bit."

Hey Fred,

Did she mean in heels or out? I tend to misjudge height when I spend too much time in the horizontal position. Always take Chivaz' word as far as size estimates ;-))

Hey Yooroo,

I also had a good time rapping with you and comparing notes last weekend. I don't often find guys with whom I can be nostalgic about "the good ole' days" when Babylon and Oase reigned supreme. Did not realize that you had been trodding the FKK boards for so long.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-09-07, 11:51 pm

Yooroo Monger
With her feet flat on the ground I think she has 1 or 2 cms on me and I'm 5'9" or 176 cm, so that's a good ballpark number. Who the hell cares really? Melissa makes you feel like a kid in an amusement park. You get so damn excited, you have so many options, you don't know what to do first.

Ded,

I came on right as Babylon had peaked and heading the other direction and Sankt Augustine had closed down. Damn shame. I had heard alot of legendary things about that place... But Babylon, even as it was sliding fast and you could count the number of girls present with 2 hands, you could always count on 2 or 3 that were good looking and provided a high level of service. So you had to hand it to the management. Come hell or high water they were always on top of their QC, and wouldn't just let anybody come work there.

Anybody interested in heading down to Augsburg on the 2nd week of October? I've been there only once yast year but was very impressed with what I saw. Babylon management's QC did indeed carry over to the new club, if it weren't so damn far from everything else!

Trodding the forums as it were, I've only found this site since February when Pepto pointed me to it. Been on ISG for many years but I think I have a post count in the 50s, since I only post when I can contribute something that hasn't previously been said before.

Cheers!

YM
Posted: 2006-09-08, 12:18 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
“Did she mean in heels or out?”

Hi Dedalus,

That was without heels. I had no way to guess after the first round with her as she was bending and twisting her body so often. When she was totally flat on the bed during the massage, I admired her body and drew comparison with Charlie. I would have guess she’s one inch shorter than Charlie. As she confirmed, the height difference was only 1 cm.

There’s another interesting similarity between these two superstars. On two rare occasions that I could have the pleasure to go with Charlie for the second time in one evening, Charlie would volunteer the spoon position to start the second session. During the second round, Melissa suggested starting out with the spoon position; and she leaned her body and bent her left knee in the same directions. She had no idea why I was smiling at that time.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: