Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
World - Alicia, AnnaMarie, Tina
Posted: 2006-09-14, 3:07 pm

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
From Shiatsu

Recently spent about 56 hours at World over four days (and, no, that is not a record – there is one man who recently stayed there for three solid days and nights two weeks running!)

Numbers of workers and guest varied. Friday a total over 14 hours of about 70+ girls and about 50 men – which meant that it was one of the worst days ever for the workers. Saturday about 160+ men and 60 girls. Sunday about 60 men and 50 girls. Monday about 60 men and 40 girls. (These figures are estimates over a 14 hour time period – they were not all there at the same time)

These variations mean that the experience was very uneven. At certain times there were 20 girls in the main room and no men. Sometimes it was totally reversed. There were periods where ennuie seemed to be the main atmosphere and others where the atmosphere was like a great party

My impression of the workers was that they were the greatest range of style and quality in all the time I have been going to World. Something for just about everyone. The atmosphere was generally very friendly – no longer any sourfaced gaggles of girls.

The longer I am there the more I appreciate the effort the club puts into trying to produce quality. There are four changes of meal during the whole day (although fresh vegetables are still an endangered species) – ranging from muesli, fruit, scrambled egg, rolls, meat in the morning, to schnitzel and dumplings and pickled vegetables and soup (for example) in the evening

In the current good weather there are four bars - the main bar, the grillbar, the Beach bar, and the Relaxzone bar at various points in the day

And of course there are the large gardens where you can get away for some total solitude if you want. And the two swimming pools etc

And it is very clean – I watched as a staff members dismantled the giant plastic palms, washed them and re-assembled them

At one time the man who runs the Roemerforum was the only other man in the main room and he was watching eagle eyed what was going on. Including me. The two of us were playing the same game. Seeing how long each girl spent in the room etc. He is an example of how to watch a room

My highlights

1. Alicia. (NOT to be confused with Alice Malice) I have totalled about 9 sessions with Alicia, who labels herself Spanish. Sex with her is totally wild and each time I wonder how I emerge unscathed. This time there was some more tender elements. She spent a lot of short breaks with me in between customers just chilling out and chatting to me about her domestic circumstances etc. I was about to leave with Cordelia on my last day, having already said goodbye, when Cordelia said would I like to do a room with Alicia as a better way of saying goodbye. Ten minutes total!! (so, as I have previously said, if a girl regularly gets rid of men in 10 minutes, take warning, but be aware that there are all sorts of valid reasons why a good worker might have the occasional rush session) with Alicia rolling in laughter at the scenario. I think I left her with cheerful memories of me. She is leaving the business this week for good. I shall remember her gently outrageous behaviour which amused me – stealing drinks off men with a haughty smile. She took several of mine – but then made a special trip to get me a drink in recompense.

2.Anna Marie. She has now joined the long list of those who will not go with me, "out of respect for Cordelia" as they normally put it. However I ended up with a more precious jewel from her. I do not mean the truly beautiful and sad dance she did in the main room (which left her with huge bruises the next day), but the long time we spent talking to each other. Reminiscing about the long time we have know each other, and what dilemmas the present holds. I admitted to her (to her embarrassment) that one of the delights of World is simply to look at her beautiful body –as well as to share her chat. And I like her honesty

3.Taisa (or Tina to use her working name) was there for two days. I had as many sessions with her as circumstances would allow. I found her to be a generous, sensitive, stable girl with a good heart and a brain to match. The only drawback was that she got some stick from other workers for spending so much time with me “You are not his wife” said one – who I think was jealous I wasn’t spending money on her.

There were other girls I had my eye on. Particularly Alessandra (?) with the red boots and the intriguing rolling of the head as she assesses the world. However she was off ill most of the time

I guess I am now firmly embedded in FKKW. This has some advantages since I have more people to say hello to in any downtimes. Annette choosing music for the club at my request and to show me what she liked. It is fun to be able to say hi to Olga, Adriana, Sharon , Stella, Daniela, and others on the list of those who will not go with me

Last edited by Shiatsu and Cordelia on 2006-09-14, 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: World - Alicia, AnnaMarie, Tina
Posted: 2006-09-14, 4:29 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Shiatsu,

Thank you for the quantitative and qualitative analysis of FKK World. I am particularly pleased that you reconnect with Alicia from Spain. No worries. Be happy. Act funny. Meet …….

“The longer I am there the more I appreciate the effort the club puts into trying to produce quality.”

Yes! Unlike other clubs like GT and Palace who use caterers, FKK World prepare the food themselves and they take pride in doing a fine job. The seafood fried rice during the party night in early August was so good. Right, Wim?!

“Taisa (or Tina to use her working name) was there for two days.”

Ha Ha.. Taisa changed her name again before she returned home for two weeks of rest. Let see if she’ll forget me again when I see her next time.

“There were other girls I had my eye on. Particularly Alessandra (?) with the red boots”

If she’s a brunette who teams up with Banne from Cuba, she might be Lana from Germany. Lana wears that knee high red boots from time to time. Alexandra from Spain claims to be Alicia’s roommate when they work at FKKW. I have not seen her in boots. No big deal, I am just trying to answer your question.

“I guess I am now firmly embedded in FKKW.”

It sounds like you did not make the trip to GT then. We’ll count on Gaston on the latest update on Russian Melissa.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-14, 4:30 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Shiatsu,

Did you like Anna Marie's new hair style?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-09-14, 8:18 pm

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Fred

Anna-Marie's hairstyle is good - sometimes she still ties it back.

It was the Alicia room-mate Alexandra I was interested in. Not sure if she is any more Spansih than Alicia. It was not Lana, who was there but at the moment was not wearing the thigh length red boots. Alexandra was having a bad time with accidents and colds so I hope she is better next time.

Taisa is away for a few days now

I did not get to GT - I was getting so much out of FKKW that the drive did not seem worth it

Have fun

Last edited by Shiatsu and Cordelia on 2006-09-15, 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2006-09-15, 2:15 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Great report Shiatsu, as always, your unique take on the situation and your assesment of the atmosphere, ratios, and individual girls are most informative and enjoyable. Always puts a smile on my face.
pepto
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: