Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FKK HeavensGate Revisited
Posted: 2006-09-19, 9:16 pm

Wan King
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
For more specific details please consult my original report here:
http://myprostitutes.com/?p=148

I have decided to upgrade my rating on FKK Heavensgate. Since I was there in June there have been obvious improvements, and mostly in the woman department. Back in June when I visited twice, the girls were all wearing swimsuit style bikinis in the daytime, and there were many ugly and old girls there. Well there are still some old and ugly girls, but overall there were some much better looking girls when I visited from 11am to 4pm on Friday 15th Sept. Also all girls were naked when I visited this time.

After two heavy days in PT Dorsten, and 9 cums, I really wasn’t feeling very horny when I woke up. I was originally planning on doing my third day in the Partytreff but decided on Heavensgate cos I wasn’t even sure if I could manage a session. So I reckoned it was better to just lay out €25 on entry rather than €100. After spending 3 hours relaxing in the place, I decided that I had enough juice for one session, and then spent a while trying to pick a girl. I had a short list of 5 very sexy babes, out of about 12 girls.

I spent my money with Polish Angela in the end, and the reason being her huge natural tits. She doesn’t have the most beautiful face, but her tits, body and decent personality make up for it. It turned out to be one of the best sessions in my FKK history. What the girl lacks in beauty she more than makes up in performance. She just did everything right, and she kissed really well, pushing her tongue deeply into my mouth. She is about 30, and speaks decent English. But her big tits are fabulous, big, soft and natural. We went for the 40 minute €60 option, with BBBJ.

The club does have some good things going it: Some very hot women, good food bought in from a restaurant, a very good relaxing basement sauna/Jacuzzi area, and a lovely garden. The happy hour entry price of €25 is cheap. Also its only 1 km from Partytreff Dorsten.

Downsides are €4 for a beer, no couch action or public sex, and some right ugly, old and minging girls.

Verdict: A good club but certainly not near the best Germany has to offer.
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: