Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Gaston's short report of GT; Thu. Sept. 21st.
Posted: 2006-09-22, 9:56 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Here's the promised short report :

Ambiance :
Men : enjoyed the weather, the beer and the girls (in that sequence).
Girls : were obviously pissed by the above as they don't like to be # 3.
Result : not a match. Frustrated girls galore.

Sessioned with :
- Sandra (?), Dutch brunette.
Miss world in looks, mistake in bed. Pool playing (yessir, coach !), followed by an Optikfick pur. Nuff said.

- Roxane, German fake blonde with Kazachstan roots.
Cheapo image, but priceless service. This is one of the Russian contingent who aims to please, and succeeds perfectly. Excellent.

- Caroline, German brunette.
Debutante de mois - I should know better by now... Still a nice experience, though she is, well, er, peculiar.
Warning : anyone not knowing and appreciating Otto Waalkes should not even apply for her services.

Not seen :
I saw neither (Russian) Melissa not (Italian) Francesca. That does guarantee they were not there, as the place is large enough to have missed them. For total safety, one should check the other fora. Neither did I saw either Sylvia or Romy, by the way.

Food :
Incredible what happended. Despite knowing days in advance that the weather would be 25 degrees or more, there was no bbq, and there was food inside. Worse : food served was Sauerkraut with mashed potatoes and Kasselerrib. Winter fare if there is any. Obviously both GT Management and caterer are descending into the brainless zone.
I'd say it's an insult to clients.

Full report to follow later. Thanks to Fred and Skip for the support.

Fred, you get mail within an hour.

Gaston.
Re: Gaston's short report of GT; Thu. Sept. 21st.
Posted: 2006-09-22, 11:23 am

davide
Hi G.

Nice schematic report!
I think Francesca should be back in Germany around november.

Last time I was in GT the food was horrible. Some girls were openly complaining about it.
Always wondered if there's a place to take away some decent food near the club. I wanted to take along a good bottle of wine last time, it's nice to have some kind of private dinner with the ladies in the garden, but IMO good wine requires decent food, doesn't it....

D. (who loves that deadly mixture of Amarone della Valpolicella and girlie flavours...)
Posted: 2006-09-22, 12:33 pm

G.laGaffe Power Kat
Davide,

The food will cause a revolt some day. And the pace it goes, it will be sooner rather than later. I see more and more people order food in.
The alternative : order by telephone. There's the Balkan Grill in Genholt, the pizza place, anything is really better than standard GT catering.
Ask either the reception desk @ GT (they know the problem by now...) or the girls. There should be info / ordering forms available.

Ah, Amarone di Valpolicella. Decent wine indeed. I thought on the idea of bringing my own wine several times (would have chosen some Alsatian white wine). But, then, you are right : you need some good food to accompany. And I have to drive back, so I have to be carefull anyway.

Gaston.
Posted: 2006-09-22, 5:44 pm

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Gaston,

While I have no standing to debate you on the topic of wine, I find that beer goes better with sushi...Oh, that's right, it smells like some kind of fruit anymore, doesn't it? Perhaps white wine is the correct choice for eatin' at the Y.

I bet Sylva was hanging out at the Balkan Grille. That's why you couldn't find her.

Cheers,

Skip
Posted: 2006-09-23, 3:48 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Gaston,

Thank you so much for the update about Russian Melissa and Italian Franceska. I should have joined in Davide's inspection efforts during the first week of September....

I think I'll go back to World for another day of excellent weather, incredible line-up and top notch service. The bar at the Beach Club at World has opened - cocktails, champagne and ice cream are available. The sky was so clear tonight - you can enjoy your drinks and the cool air while looking at the stars in the sky.

Best Regards,
Fred
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: