Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 24 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FKK World - Shiatsu's view
Posted: 2006-10-04, 4:04 pm

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I will do a proper report soon, but have just spent three days with the 25 new girls who were bussed in.

If you want to get 10 minutes for 50 euros then many of the new girls are the ones for you. I timed about 25 sessions and almost all of them were under 20 minutes and mostly around 10/15. As for quality - I tried one and the session was mediocre. I asked other men and was told of five poor sessions and two acceptable ones. One of the girls told me that World was a "puff" i.e. a brothel - which is true -but I think it should also be much more. A man told me that they all arrived all together in a bus, so presumably someone organised it

So - it's up to us all to make sure the new girls don't ruin the normally good service enjoyed at World. The new girls put on a show each night - but a show is exactly that and does not mean they provide good service. If I sound a bit assertive it's not because I had a bad time:I had a great time with some of the not new girls- just hate to see girls rip men off (or vice versa). For all newbie - remember 50 euros buys you 30 minutes

Several men said to me that they found the place much less comfortable than previously

As far as I coulod see the attitude of the new girls overall was exploitative. I will write more when I have time. I have never seen such a concentrated amount of ripping off in such a short time.

I think the club was trying to improve things but has ended up with a bad situation

Last edited by Shiatsu and Cordelia on 2006-10-04, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: FKK World - Shiatsu's view
Posted: 2006-10-04, 4:21 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
“So - it's up to us all to make sure the new girls don't ruin the normally good service enjoyed at World.”

Understood! With the help of Masha, Maria, Audrey, Gabriella, and …., I’ll show the new girls how things should operate.

There’s a semi-new arrival with the size and shape and hair like Gloria from Cuba. She’s a pole dancer and she’s the exact opposite of Gloria. While Gloria is friendly and nice, this girl with jet black hair is so cocky - marching around the place like she’s Katrin at the Palace. Katrin has earned the reputation to march around with such grace and confidence. This girl is just plain annoying and borderline repulsive in appearance. Shiatsu, she’ll fit right in with these group of 25 girls.

Thanks & Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-10-04, 4:37 pm

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Fred - Thanks. It's nice to know you will not be taken in by these cocky girls. Be aware - some of them are experienced (one was, I believe, at Atlantis). Will write more when I have a bit more time.
Posted: 2006-10-04, 6:02 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Shiatsu,

Czech Lina at Palace was pressing her soft bobbies against my chest back in November of last year. Despite her facial resemblance to Sammie no longer at PHG, I declined her pushy offer.

About 10 days ago, I spotted a rather new girl named Lilly from Germany at Palace. Her face is above average to good but her body is heavenly. Again, she's pushing for a commitment in 10 seconds. I just told her, "sorry, I am waiting for someone....."

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-10-04, 9:24 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Shiatsu,

Many, many thanks for the word-up. I had such huge hopes that this would be a step in the right direction.

Still would have liked to have seen that birthday celebration.

Fred wrote:

"Katrin has earned the reputation to march around with such grace and confidence."

Kathrin doesn't march, she struts, and damn sexily at that ;-))))

"About 10 days ago, I spotted a rather new girl named Lilly from Germany at Palace. Her face is above average to good but her body is heavenly. Again, she's pushing for a commitment in 10 seconds. I just told her, "sorry, I am waiting for someone....." "

Dude, I think you made a smart move there. I watched her do a lot of 7 to 10 minute processing. She was cute and those red boot certainly looked like they were made for fucking, but from what I observed she was in serious "hit and run" mode.

Cheers guys,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-10-04, 11:43 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks Shiatsu- I knew it was too good to be true. Hopefully my Olga has not been affected.
pepto
Posted: 2006-10-05, 12:57 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Dedalus,

"Kathrin doesn't march, she struts, and damn sexily at that ;-))))"

OK, we don't need to be so technical on her graceful movement. YES, very very sexy and it generates a lot of 'hard' feelings.

"Dude, I think you made a smart move there. I watched her do a lot of 7 to 10 minute processing."

Yes, I smell shark when she was leaning towards me, rubbing her boobies against my right biceps. See you later alligator Lilly.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-10-05, 10:31 am

Novize
Pepto,

I´m quiet sure that Olga will still provide good service, as all the known girls...

The place is not as dead anymore as it used to be - that´s the good news. And as soon as the "old" providers stop moaning about the new girls and start taking advantage from the new situation, World could become choice No. 1 in the Rhein-Main-area again.

For the GFE-lovers: I´d like you to try Sandra from Poland. My best session since I lost Romanza in summer 2005.

Last edited by Novize on 2006-10-05, 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2006-10-05, 10:33 am

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Pepto. Olga, like all of the regular girls who give 30 minutes for 50 euros, were not happy with the new girls undercutting their service level. Most of the regular girls have stayed away for a few days, but I am sure they will all compete quite happily.

The outcome will be up to the men. If we accept 10 minute sessions then the club will turn into a cheap brothel in luxurious surroundings. If we do not go with ripoff girls then the service will improve.

I will do a proper report soon, but in the meantime I recommend Liza from Latvia. Absolutely stunning time with her - many many times. The best paid sex ever for me - and a thoroughly lovely person. So there are plenty of workers providing top quality service. They may not however be taking part in the "shows"

Shiatsu
Posted: 2006-10-06, 1:48 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi there Novize- I wasn't worried about Olga's loving service being affected, just her mood at work as Shiatsu mentioned- I just want the best for her since she makes me feel so good.
As for 10 minute sessions, no one's going to finish me in 10 minutes so if a girl tries to exit after 10 minutes, she'd have to be real nasty and I certainly wouldn't accept that without pointing it out at the desk.
Interesting how this traveling road show has changed the dynamic though. I can't wait to check it out, but wait I must for now. I'm sure inspector Fred will catalog the lot of them this weekend and tell us about the gems.

doog
Pepto
Posted: 2006-10-06, 9:08 am

Shiatsu and Cordelia
pepto - Olga's reaction was to be even more friendly (if that were possible)

I am sure all the new girls will react well to experienced visitors like you and Fred, since you know how not to be finished off in 10 minutes

Shiatsu
Posted: 2006-10-06, 1:36 pm

Novize
"Olga's reaction was to be even more friendly (if that were possible) "

Excellent reaction. Let the guys visit World and watch the romanian show - and then convince them by delivering superior service...

Posted: 2006-10-06, 3:28 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
"For the GFE-lovers: I´d like you to try Sandra from Poland."

Hi Novize,

Good to hear from you!

Is that Sandra one of the original Polish Mafia back in 2004? Or the student who worked at PHG in summer 2005 for a month? Or Redstorm's Sandra at Oase (when he last visited Frankfurt)?

I think joint investigation is in order...

Regards from cloudy Frankfurt,
Fred
Posted: 2006-10-06, 10:28 pm

Shiatsu and Cordelia
On my visit earlier this week, unfortunately Tina (formerly Taisa) was off, as were many workers, after the arrival of the new girls. I did however have the good fortune to meet Liza again. She had previously worked two weeks at World last December and now decided to return

Liza: Latvia
Figure: slim, small breasts
Hair: shock of black wavy hair swept back
Face: slightly wide and round (as opposed to the aquiline look of some girls)
Attire: usually wears a leopard (?) pattern sash and black shoes (not platform)
Language: a little English, reasonable German
Pick-up technique - minimal
Kissing - very much
Style: GFE

She is a lovely, sensitive person who is doing the job not only for the money but because she enjoys sex. She is committed to giving a good service and has enormous integrity. She also has a tender touch and melts into any physical contact. I found her absolutely marvellous. I spent many many sessions with her. For me she was absolutely wonderful

She is there until 8th I think (like Tina) and then plans to come back again after a short gap

Just to check whether I was getting biased, I thought I would try one of the new girls. The new girls appear to be mostly experienced and to be in the early to mid 20s mainly. I went with one. Against my better judgement.

Mona : I forget where she said she came from
Ag: early 20s
Figure: slim petite
Hair: black straight, tied back
Language: excellent English
Pick up technique: friendly discussion
Kissing: minimal
Style: uncommitted professional

She was not unpleasant but was very forward about herself. She corrected my English (incorrectly as it turned out) and compared herself to Goethe. Now, she may be very able, but I think these may indicate something about her. The sex was adequate, but uncommitted and mechanical. She tried to finish the session after 23 minutes, but I refused, so we stayed and managed to hold an interesting chat about something. I had to try quite hard to get her to acknowledge me the following day

After Mona I vowed not to try any more new girls unless I felt they were good bets. Several tried to pick me up, usually by very forceful statements - for example about how good they were, how they were better than the existing girls. I did not find (apart from a possible couple) any who had the eyes of people fully present in what they were doing - part of them seemed to be hidden away. There is more to them than meets the eye it appears

Shiatsu
Posted: 2006-10-07, 6:45 am

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Shiatsu,

Thanks for this short yet inciteful glimpse into the (New) World. I think even without your additional information here, many of us (self-styled) "experienced" Worldies have already gained a fair bit of skeptisim and distain regarding the new girls on the block there. Your report which compares a hidden GFE gem like Liza with one of these newbies like Mona just reenforces the conclusion that in terms of service and work ethic there is, well, no comparison.

Tell me is Liza the girl with fucked up teeth? Does she have any tattoo markings, etc?

About your closing statement:

"I did not find (apart from a possible couple) any who had the eyes of people fully present in what they were doing - part of them seemed to be hidden away. There is more to them than meets the eye it appears"

What exactly are you saying here? I find this most interesting but I am not sure what you mean...

Thanks,

ST
Posted: 2006-10-07, 8:52 am

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Liza (actually spelled Lisa) has fine teeth and no tattoo. Hope that helps

As for my other bit. Well, I choose largely by seing how much the girls engage - if their eyes look as if part of them is soemwhere else in their head then i take that as a warning. It is hard to explain - in its most obvious form it is when a girl's eyes are a little glazed and don't have the lively interest in what they are doing. Maybe because their mind is on the money they must earn

i will PM you with a bit more in a day or two (i must go off to my worknow)

Shiatsu
Posted: 2006-10-07, 9:52 am

Wim Admin
Shiatsu,

This Mona - looks like the ex-GoldenTime Mona - who is known to have vanished into the Frankfurt area. Absolutely the best looker.
She's Romanian (Moldavian perhaps) , but I believe you should have noticed that.
There is (was) a group of these girls who are perfect in English (au-pairs in England what I understood), and no German at all , they are not willing to talk German (Corina), they are kind of arrogant, but you can live (do your thing) with that.

Wim
Posted: 2006-10-07, 1:02 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Shiatsu and Wim,

Mona is not a new arrival at FKKW. In fact, she went from World as Alina to Oase to Palace as Mona, onto GT and back to FKKW.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-10-07, 9:28 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"i will PM you with a bit more in a day or two (i must go off to my worknow)"

Shiatsu,

What is this??? You mean you actually work/hold down a job??? I thought you were a multi-millionaire who had nothing better to do then go back and forth between your English castle and the elite FKKs in Germany...

Gee, what a miscalculation I've made...

ST
Posted: 2006-10-07, 10:03 pm

Shiatsu and Cordelia
Fred - yes, I believe you are right about Mona. You are much better than me at that sort of thing. She did say she had previously been to World. When i mentioned her as a new girl I meant in the busload who arrived last week. She had not been at World recently. They have all I believe worked in other FKKs, and are generally not as young as first impressions indicate

Wim - yes she did say Rumanian. i was getting confused as so many Rumanians were claiming to come from Spain Italy etc

ST. If I were a millionaire I would sell my English castle and buy FKK World, installing myself in a new area with direct access to the main room

Shiatsu
 [ 24 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: