Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Name of a Palace girl?
Posted: 2006-10-09, 3:52 pm

asiakasomistaja
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I visited Palace in late June this year and with all the information I had read here, everything went just fine. Thank you for the great reports and general information!

I won't go into details here. I had two sessions, first with Angelica from Russia and then Cristina (?) from Spain. No problems, left very satisfied ;)

However, I spotted a girl in her low-mid 20s, slender, medium height and with a face (and perhaps her body too..) that reminds me of her:
http://photos.imageevent.com/babesandvi ... ound-7.jpg

I wanted very much to at least chat, maybe do a session with her, but either me or she was occupied with something else (talking to someone, going to a room/shower/whatever).

So, as I'm planning my return to the wonderland of FKKs, is anyone able to give my vaguely described girl-of-dreams a name?

Thanks!
Re: Name of a Palace girl?
Posted: 2006-10-09, 3:57 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
The girl in the photo looks just like Amber from Romania with long legs. If you go through the gallery of the Palace web site, you may still find a photo of Amber without showing her face.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-10-09, 4:06 pm

asiakasomistaja
Thanks for the quick reply!

There's only "Ambra" on the first girls gallery page, but her face is blurred. Could be her though..

Any advice on her? Maybe I'll do some searching here..
Posted: 2006-10-09, 4:16 pm

asiakasomistaja
Okay.. did some searching and.. definately going to try to find her next time. :-)

Thanks again
Posted: 2006-10-09, 4:34 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Same girl - Amber, Ambra or Umbra from Romania. You can read Pepto's and my report on Amber or Ambra back in the fourth quarter of last year.

Cheers,
Fred
Posted: 2006-10-09, 10:53 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Yes Fred, but IMHO, the girl in the photo looks about as much like Ambra as I look like you. I think you are getting too much pussy every other week and you should abstain until your comparative powers return. AMBRA??? Are you kidding me?

your pal
Pepto
Posted: 2006-10-09, 11:06 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Pepto,

The girl in the photo has Ambra's straight hair, thin eyebrows and Asian eyes.

I don't look like you or Bin Laden. Remember the comment from Angelica to you, "you look Bin Laden."

Let's get serious - get back here to share your load of the field work, take care of your women!

Regards,
Fred
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: