Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Advice Question
Posted: 2012-04-17, 11:22 am

sime83
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi everyone, I'm back in Amsterdam on Thursday and will have lots of time to go round the RLD. Can you give me some opinions / advice though please....

Last time I went, I looked at the top ten thread on here and read about various girls, wrote them down and visited them. Thing is this time I want to be a bit more spontanious and try some girls I like the look of when I'm there. However I don't want to be ripped off - what do you do when you see someone you've not read about? I suppose I could write down a few with poor reports so that I can avoid them?
Re: Advice Question
Posted: 2012-04-17, 11:50 am

sun-n-fun Moderator
They are selling; you are buying. And there is no guarantee. Take your chances. Sometimes you will get fucked (not the nice way) and sometimes you will find a pearl. That is part of the fun.
Posted: 2012-04-17, 2:29 pm

sime83
Yeah thats what I thought. What are the best questions to as when negotiating?
Posted: 2012-04-17, 2:43 pm

akaDrPussy Moderator
sime83 wrote:
Yeah thats what I thought. What are the best questions to as when negotiating?

Check out the RLD FAQ link on the Home page which gives a summary of questions you should ask.

Posted: 2012-04-17, 2:58 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Doc is right... this is the first item in the RLD FAQ linked above, so have a look at that.

All I would add is that, if you're flying blind, definitely stay the hell away from OZA (the canal). The chances of getting ripped off are much higher there. I would probably also avoid Oudekennissteeg, as there are some substandard performers (and at least one rip-off - Suzy) there.

Good luck.

Posted: 2012-04-17, 3:21 pm

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
The main thing is to remember to negotiate the basic things at the door - for example €50, fuck&suck, naked, touching. If you don't, occasionally you may find that a "suck" is included but the "fuck" is extra! Also, just trust your instincts, the body language of the girl is just as important as what she actually says.

If the girl really is a rip-off, it won't make much difference what you negotiate at the door, but I think a complete rip-off is actually fairly uncommon. More common are the girls that will give you a reasonable fuck&suck but will try to charge you extra for things like top-off, or touching, that you forget to mention at the door. On the other hand, there are many girls that I've picked purely on looks, with little or negotiation, that have been excellent.

If it's really important to be able to touch the girl all over, be specific to ask that - some girls have sensitive breasts or don't like having their pussy touched. Personally, I just try to agree the basic €50/naked/touching and then see what happens. You can agree on a time (e.g 15 mins), but I don't usually bother on a €50 session and it rarely causes a problem.

I'd resist any upselling attempts from a girl you don't know. Don't throw good money after bad by agreeing to a 30-minute session with a girl that is wasting your 15 minutes by constantly asking if you want to extend the session. Stick to a €50 session, and if she gives good service, give her a tip afterwards or come back and visit her another day.

It's not worth getting too worked-up about whether a girl is going to be a rip-off. If your budget is really tight, I would stick to girls that you know are going to be reliable, but otherwise it's fun to try out new girls purely on sight. It's an adventure to follow a beautiful young lady into a kamer, without knowing how the session will turn out. I prefer to let the girl do her thing and see how the session develops; I'm not going to waste my time arguing about whether we agreed top-off or whether her idea of 15 minutes is closer to 10.

If I really want a good, proper fuck, I'll visit a girl that I know will give me one, or go to to privehuis where the service is more consistent. If I'm curious about some cutie I've seen in a window, I'll treat the experience as a bit of fun that might be good or not-so-good. With the right mindset, even a poor session is not always that bad. For example, one time I forgot all about negotiating and got a blowjob from a Czech cutie who wanted another €50 for sex and also kept her top on. That's very poor service, but she did look great in her underwear, it was something a bit different to have a blowjob to completion, and if a €50 blowjob from a very cute girl is the worst thing that happens during your day, I'd say you've not got much to worry about!

Overall, if you take a relaxed attitude to mongering and don't let minor disappointments worry you, it's quite surprising how good most girls are in the RLD. Many girls are happy to give good service to anyone who pays them €50 and treats them with a bit of respect.

Posted: 2012-04-17, 7:46 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
Hey, Aldebran Linkbat, GREAT comments.....
Posted: 2012-04-17, 8:08 pm

sime83
Fantastic advice there thankyou very much! I will continue to read up on some girls on here tonight / tomorrow ready for when I fly out. Hopefully I will be able to contribute a trip report when I get home :-)
Posted: 2012-04-18, 11:49 am

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Aldebran Linkbat wrote:
Stick to a €50 session, and if she gives good service, give her a tip afterwards or come back and visit her another day.

If you give her a tip, then she'll expect that every time. Better to just visit her again as a reward for good performance. Tipping is not expected or necessary and, in the end, drives up the price for everyone else. I wish people wouldn't tip. eur50 for 15 minutes of work is far more than I'll ever make in any job so, somehow, I really feel like it's enough! Just my opinion.

Posted: 2012-04-18, 3:04 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
i always used to tip my fav lady in park 118.sometimes she wouldnt take it lol.
Posted: 2012-04-18, 9:31 pm

Tineke
Hi there, this is tineke.. Most of you already know me:-) i work in the red light district. About the tip i wanted to say something... It is not a bad thing to tip a working girl... And for one of you??? You can not compare my job with yours!!! So 50euro for what we do is a small price! And when a client gives me a tip in my eyes that is a nice thing! And we never expect that you give a tip everytime you come... We are not expecting anything! Tineke
Posted: 2012-04-19, 3:20 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Tineke wrote:
And for one of you??? You can not compare my job with yours!!! So 50euro for what we do is a small price!

Yes, yes, we're all aware of how awful you find it to deal with us. You made that clear in past. Apparently no amount of money is good enough, right? 50, 100, doesn't matter, yes?

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=18825&p=129617#p129617
Tineke wrote:
is 100 soooo much money for what we give you guys!!! we suck your dick you can fuck us we dont know you guys!! and most of all most of you guys cannot even hold an normal relationship and than still the girls who are nice to you and accept you the way you are, not only your money. because many of you are not so clean... but we put up with it! so its lots more we have to carry for that 100!!!!

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=18825&p=129616#p129616
Tineke wrote:
you had 2 positions for 100!!! and still you have something to complain... and men like you are the once we dont like!! like it is sooooo much money that you guys spend... but for us for the things we do its NOTHING!

Tineke wrote:
Doesnt matter what you guys think or say guys like you i already dont want as a client!? Like i need you or this site! Thats the reason i decide to let my account delete and not longer participate on stupid sites like this!

So... what made you decide to stay, since you don't need us and we're all a bunch of stank losers?

Posted: 2012-04-22, 9:05 am

nee22
Nothing wrong with OZA ok some of the girls are not exactly stunners but if you get a quote at the door of under 50 chances are you can get a upgarde for a few eu more and get a nice BJ without. Best not to ask at the door though wait until you are in the room. My advise is be nice to the girls and you will be surprised what can you can get, for a price of course :-)
Posted: 2012-04-23, 8:24 pm

Dam_Obsessed
I've just read up and find some of the views surreal to be honest, especially about negotiations and prices and I partly feel sorry for those guys who don't read this forum and get taken advantage of, because negotation as it seems, is key.

Firstly, Tineke has her views and opinions and that is fine. After spending many stoned hours reading this forum into the night a few things are very clear to me :

1) The women of the RLD do a fascinating, exciting and dangerous job where a lot of money can be made so in that way they are lucky.
There a bad points to this job such as dangerous & irritating customers, which we all agree are not welcome in the area, that includes drunks, smellys, manipulators and violent offenders which can make the girls very vulnerable.

However, that vulnerability which they all stress and we all want to disspear to create a safe and prosperous RLD has to work both ways, as in many cases I read about it is the men who are vulnerable to losing money on bad service bordering on robbery.

2) Tineke seems to think the prices are not fair and emphasises that it is very little money for what they do. Although they / she are happy taking the money.

3) Financial greed and customer satisfaction cannot marry well here. Some girls it seems have managed to bond their prices, service and customer satisfaction together with their financial desire and are happy and do well.
Some think they are above the job and believe taking people's hard earned money and treating them like shit is OK.

It surprises me massively that I don't hear panic alarms and disputes much more when walking around, because they are frequently reported on this forum, with the solution aiming towards negotiation prevents this.

As I have said previously, where I am from, I do not think the men would take too kindly to being ripped off.
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: