Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Slim Suggestions ?
Posted: 2019-08-25, 9:39 am

Randy Marsh
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
There was a little bit of upselling e.g. "I want 50 extra euros if you have a fantasy" but not too much compared to other girls I sessioned with in De Wallen.
Re: Slim Suggestions ?
Posted: 2019-08-25, 10:33 am

Shinken69 Power Kat
Randy Marsh wrote:
There was a little bit of upselling e.g. "I want 50 extra euros if you have a fantasy" but not too much compared to other girls I sessioned with in De Wallen.

One of the many reasons I can’t be bothered with Amsterdam anymore.
After 24 years of visiting AMS, I now just pop in occasionally to see a specific girl.

Come to the Hague €50 on Geleenstraat, €30 on Doubletstraat.
Upselling? Doesn’t happen. Rip off’s are extremely rare and don’t last long as most customers are locals rather than tourists. Word soon gets around.
Lots of girls offer extra services for more money, but if you just want a standard session, that’s what you pay.
Girls are just as good looking. I’d say there is possibly MORE variety too.
The worst thing that can happen is that you get an Amsterdam style S&F/20min session for €30.

Posted: 2019-09-02, 8:44 pm

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
Recently saw a 24 year-old blond, attractive Russian spinner named Angel recently on stoofsteeg

One of my favourites, although I haven't seen her for almost a year (she was on holiday during my last 2 trips).

Last time I saw her, she was working in Stoofsteeg 6-4 (last window on the left before the souvenir shop walking from OzA) on dayshift.

Quote:

I was a little bit harsh in my initial review of Angel but this was mainly because I was trying to stick to a €50 session to try her out, which resulted in a lot of upselling because in reality her prices start at €100 and she was just trying to get me in the door.

At €100+ she does a really good job and is a lot of fun, there is still a bit of upselling but its more about trying to get you to pay more because you are enjoying yourself, unlike the typical experience of some girls who want you to pay more for things you already agreed.

For example on one session with her at €100, I was having trouble finishing so she suggested I could cum on her boobs for an extra €50. That kind of upselling is not too bad!

For anyone considering a session with Angel, you should get a decent session for €100, she will probably try to get you to spend more but you can always negotiate for extra time or extra services in return. She's the kind of girl where if you paid a lot for a long session, she would do a good job and try to get you as a regular customer.

A complete contrast to the very feisty Angel, is another favourite of mine on Stoofsteeg dayshift (somehow I ended up with several regular girls on Stoofsteeg just by noticing one when looking for another). If Angel is the naughty girl, Adriana is the nice girl-next-door at Stoofsteeg 4L.

Adriana is extremely slim and very petite, like a cute little teen schoolgirl with tiny tits and a perfect ass, if you're into that kind of thing!

OK she might not immediately grab your attention as a stunner, but she's cute and petite and one of the nicest girls you are likely to meet in the RLD. I think she might be one of the diminishing number of girls who still does a standard €50 session; I'm not totally sure if this is still the case because I usually pay €100 for a longer session, but you can trust whatever she tells you at the door - a very honest and hardworking girl.

She might look like a schoolgirl but she's very friendly and chatty, late 20s, experienced, good blowjobs, very obliging with touching and positions e.t.c

I love to dress her as a schoolgirl and get her to lift her skirt while I pull down her panties... such a perfectly pert ass... usually we end up in doggy and then I finish in flat doggy.

Highly recommended!

Posted: 2019-09-04, 1:20 pm

HCSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Adriana is lovely. No issues at 50. And no up-selling whatsoever. You may well up-buy however.
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: