Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 35 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: General questions?
Posted: 2024-04-10, 2:35 pm

Ivisitnl2
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
The girl was on Molensteeg. Does anyone know who this is? Is this a thing? Did she sense I was nervous so tried scamming? I thought we agreed to 100 at the window.
Posted: 2024-04-10, 3:41 pm

Ivisitnl2
weasel9x9 wrote:
Sometimes by 10.
Always by noon.
No weekends.

I’ve walked by there twice this week and didn’t see her. Did she leave?
Posted: 2024-04-10, 10:12 pm

rollmech
Kitty was there Saturday,Sunday, Monday. She's in Ruysdaelkade 127 right room, has blue number plate board in window with her name when working. Her room mate Alice is very good as well, otherwise wander further down to 135 right Carla, or 137 left Daniella they won't rip you off. all were there this week.
Posted: 2024-04-10, 10:53 pm

Ivisitnl2
rollmech wrote:
Kitty was there Saturday,Sunday, Monday. She's in Ruysdaelkade 127 right room, has blue number plate board in window with her name when working. Her room mate Alice is very good as well, otherwise wander further down to 135 right Carla, or 137 left Daniella they won't rip you off. all were there this week.

During the day or at night? Do those other girls have name plates on their window too?
Posted: 2024-04-11, 12:04 am

Ivisitnl2
I am here a few more nights. Does anyone know a girl on DW who’s ISN’T a scammer?
Posted: 2024-04-11, 2:37 am

Eric
Ivisitnl2 wrote:
I am here a few more nights. Does anyone know a girl on DW who’s ISN’T a scammer?

Vanessa of course!! During the day, not usually on Wednesdays.

The Passage, Oudezijds Achterburgwal 19, Vanessa (Days).

You can't miss her, she's the stunning Dominican looking too cool for school.

... Eric
Posted: 2024-04-11, 5:43 am

Ivisitnl2
Ivisitnl2 wrote:
rollmech wrote:

During the day or at night? Do those other girls have name plates on their window too?

Please let me know on the first question. It seems I keep missing her this week. Probably going over at the wrong time of the day.
Posted: 2024-04-11, 11:26 pm

Ivisitnl2
I wonder if that girls tried ripping me off because I was not completely clear with my requests. Is that a thing? Also do you think it’s dumb to go back to her. Maybe she will change her tune if I am more confident?
Posted: 2024-04-12, 12:59 am

Eric
Ivisitnl2 wrote:
I wonder if that girls tried ripping me off because I was not completely clear with my requests. Is that a thing? Also do you think it’s dumb to go back to her. Maybe she will change her tune if I am more confident?

In my not so humble opinion, stay away from any woman who doesn't treat you respectfully.

There are some very sincere working girls.

'Some newbie questions', Eric in 2019 wrote:

Apropos, last November, I was hanging out in La Vie towards the evening's end because I enjoy being the last to leave. As the club cleared out, a curious young couple hung back. The clock was to strike 3am but they wanted to keep going.

"You could find a girl in a window who's open to couples", being the typical advocate, I offered.
"How do we find the right one?", the young man asked.
"You don't, she does", indicating her girlfriend, "she'll know exactly which girls will be happy to see you."
"Huh?" he didn't understand.
She to me appreciative, "thank you for understanding that"; to him, "I'm ready, let's go!"
Still looking confused, he followed her out.

Good luck,
... Eric
Posted: 2024-04-12, 2:18 am

Ivisitnl2
She did draw me, flirting from the window.

There was another girl, blonde, wore a cap, white top, bubble butt. She was with another women for most of the night so I didn’t feel a bit intimidated talking with an audience.

She’s on Monnikenstraat, anyone know who that is? Scammer?

She asked me to smile more from the window, and kept trying me to talk to her while I was doing my laps.
Posted: 2024-04-15, 12:04 am

kal77uk
Ivisitnl2 wrote:
The girl was on Molensteeg. Does anyone know who this is? Is this a thing? Did she sense I was nervous so tried scamming? I thought we agreed to 100 at the window.

Same old story. Amsterdam main RLD is not cheap. That is why it has lost its reputation. You haven't been scammed by the true sense of the word.
Posted: 2024-04-15, 3:23 pm

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Ivisitnl2 wrote:

I think a basic piece of advice is to be clear that the price is for "suck & fuck." For example if they say it's "€100 for 15 minutes" I would ask "for suck & fuck?" and they would probably say yes. They might have two different prices, one for blowjob and one for blowjob & sex. A girl offering "everything" is suspiciously vague, and if you haven't agreed that the price includes sex it makes it easier for them to later announce that the price was for blowjob only. Asking "how much for suck & fuck?" is simple and indicates it's not your first time.

Negotiating in more detail (number of positions, fully naked, touching) can be good if you feel confident and want specific things, but normally I like to keep things simple and relaxed and see what the girl is like.

It depends on your personality - I'm a bit more reserved so I prefer to agree the basics and then go with the flow; someone who is more assertive might prefer to negotiate in more detail.

Eric wrote:
In my not so humble opinion, stay away from any woman who doesn't treat you respectfully.
There are some very sincere working girls.

I agree with Eric, I wouldn't go back to a girl who agreed one thing at the door and then changed her mind inside.

I think a lot of the girls have their own way of doing things - the scammers scam, the upsellers upsell, other girls are just doing honest work. There's a limit to how much you can change this, you can agree everything but it won't help if the girl is a complete pain-in-the-ass who messes around and has no intention of giving you what you paid for. Don't pay extra, just leave and don't go back...

Generally I will stick to sessions with a few girls I already know and like, but I'll try new girls occasionally if I see one who appeals to my taste. I treat a session with a new girl like a sort of trial - there's a risk that you might not get what you paid for, but a potential reward that you might find a new favourite.

I prefer to agree a price (usually €100 these days) and stick to it without paying for any extras, and see how things go, what kind of attitude the girl has. There are still some nice girls about. My impression is that you will probably get more rip-offs working on night-shift, with a more relaxed vibe but less choice on dayshift.

The most recent addition to my "harem" of regulars was a lovely Slovenian girl, Mariana, dayshift at Stoofsteeg 7-M (she was still there on my last trip in November). She reminds me of the kind of slim East-European babe I used to jerk off to in top-shelf magazines. I just agreed the basics (€100 for 15 mins, blowjob and sex) and she was really nice - the kind of girl who is a little quiet at first but then things get more relaxed.

I was half-expecting to be ripped-off, but no, she strips naked, looks super hot, lets me touch her boobs... gets right down to business.

Sometimes being a bit more relaxed with the girl (rather than treating it like a detailed business negotiation) can have benefits - for example, once they are comfortable with you, they might agree to things like pussy touching which they might not do at the door. The "attitude" and respect thing works both ways - if they like you as a customer they will try to keep you satisfied because they want you to come back.

Overall - try to find a girl who fits your vibe and doesn't mess you around. The Wallen is not the €50 paradise of a few years ago, but realistically, €100 for sex with the kind of Eurobabe I drooled over in men's magazines as a horny teen is not something to complain about...

Posted: 2024-04-16, 9:25 pm

MindScar
Aldebran Linkbat wrote:
(Wisdom)

Fantastic info in this post. Thanks!
Posted: 2024-04-17, 3:09 am

Ivisitnl2
Ivisitnl2 wrote:
She did draw me, flirting from the window.

There was another girl, blonde, wore a cap, white top, bubble butt. She was with another women for most of the night so I didn’t feel a bit intimidated talking with an audience.

She’s on Monnikenstraat, anyone know who that is? Scammer?

She asked me to smile more from the window, and kept trying me to talk to her while I was doing my laps.

I’m still here, does anyone know who this is!???!? At nights
Posted: 2024-04-25, 12:47 am

Mojito
Do not ask too many questions.
In plain, simple, and very clear English...just say what you want, and what the price is.
If they agree to it all, and the price is reasonable/good value...proceed.

I find by clearly stating all that you want, how you want it, and the agreed price beforehand...the window girls know that you mean business.
 [ 35 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: