Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
if you could go to one place in amsterdam
Posted: 2005-04-19, 12:19 am

newyork
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
going back to my favorite city may 5th for four nights. will be staying at winston hotel which is mere steps from the best of the red lights. my friend george, who has been to amsterdam with me before, wants to go to a club or prive, besides the numerous visits we will make to the kamers. i find clubs and prives usually disappointing. you never see a sabrina or a nina there. club mileu was closed. park 118 had only hefty africans; asmara had only old crows or fat cows. heard yub yum and club elegance are ridiculously priced. never been to societe anonyme, although their web site is enticing. never heard much on the board about vienna massage or the newly touted club bianca. did like jan bik, but mostly because the expectations were so low.... so my question is: if you had 250 euros to spend for a night of pleasure in amsterdam..... where would you go? and why? new york
Re: if you could go to one place in amsterdam
Posted: 2005-04-19, 3:06 pm

420 Power Kat
NY,

You ask a big question, just one place! It seems that you have visited most of the Wallen and various prives with varied results. You mentioned a few places that I have visited quite a few times like Park 118, Vienna Massage, Societe Annoyme and a few others. My personal favorite Prive in Amsterdam is usually Vienna Massage. I have had great sessions there but have also walked out a few times due to poor timing and bad girl selections. Vienna has been reviewed on this board many times over the years and if you do a search you should find a few reports
from various members. To start with you have to make a trek across town to get there so plan on 30-45 minutes transport each way,depending on how good your directions are AND if you can find the obscure front door. Once you arrive they usually ask if you have been before (not an issue for pricing) and take you into a small parlor where they will parade the 6-8 girls working that shift. Keep in mind that these girls will see you via closed circuit cam before you get to see them so make sure and do not dress like a bum,, be nice, smile, and you should have the entire staff to choose from. Vienna's main attraction (besides the girls) is the menu of services that they offer. It starts (from memory) with a basic massage, then goes thru a list of various sex acts up to a threeway option which runs a hefty 450 Euros (approx). You have to pick your option before going to the room, girls will not pressure you to upgrade. Option #7 is usually the best choice, includes Jacuzzi room, massage, F&S, etc,, for about 135E . Still much cheaper than the 200E/hour fee in the Wallen and you have a private room, bath/shower, and girls that have to maintain a minimum performance level since this a club. The management at this place are cool, usually around the Holidays they will give you a bottle of
Booze as a Holiday gift as you depart, nice touch!

Park 118 can have a good selection and runs under 100E for 45 minutes. Similar type of selection process and travel time. Girl selection is usually not up to my standards but when it is, a great value and a good time. Both Vienna and Park 118 can be visited on the same cross town trip. If one has a bad selection just go check out the other one.

Societe Annoyme is a bit higher on the pricing structure and offers more of a club atmosphere. It is very conveniently located close to the Museum areas and makes it easy to check the selection without having to cross town. Not many other things around the area besides Museums (The Pijp is just up the street) but you can stop over at the Noon Coffeeshop if you get bored and need some Blueberry :-) You basically sit at the bar and check out all the girls at once as they sit around the bar. Pricing tends to be higher, last visit was around 150-185 E for the session (45-60 minutes) The rooms usually have a Jacuzzi, well appointed, nice big beds, etc.. I had a great session with a stunning part time local girl,, one for the memory when I got out of the tub and hung my wet towel around my dick (too much V that night) and told the girl "this is what you call an American Towel Rod" LOL.

If you still need to spread your wings after these visits I highly suggest a trip to Alkmaar and the Achterdam. The train ride is nice and relaxing, walking thru the quaint Dutch town is a nice break from the Wallen (except the Jordan area) and the Achterdam may surprise you with the variety of talent from Romania, Czech, Polish, etc.. all for 35 E per session ILO 50 E like the Wallen. Many nice little bars and restaurants to hang out in around the Cheese Museum and if you like, a few coffeeshops as well. Alkmaar has been the stepping stone out of the Wallen for alot of guys on this board,, then off to PHG and beyond!

My answer to the original question,, in Amsteram, I would go to Nina's or Nikolas kamer. Have not been in either one for quite a while. After going to an Fkk club its real hard to go back to the Windows,, but as you asked,, when in Amsterdam you cannot go wrong with either of the two forementioned girls. There must be some budding new Wallen Superstars but the trial and error passage thru the Windows just is not fun anymore.

Have fun

Posted: 2005-04-19, 9:16 pm

Dam_04
Alright NewYork,

I've heard really good reports from Ria's on Overtoom, can't really give you too much detail as i didn't actually visit myself, it was my brother. I usually end up sticking to the Wallen as it's abit of a young lads weekend (i'm only 20) and we've never really bothered branching out to the prive clubs and parlours you know for various reasons. Must try sometime though........... apparently the choice of lasses at Ria's was top notch and a fairly reasonable price with the same that has just been mentioned, private shower, jacuzzi etc.

Have you stayed in the Winston before? I'm going on Thursday with the lads again for 4 nights and it'll be my first time there, usually stay in The Gerstekkorel on Damstraat. I've heard good reports about the Winston and apparently it gets really lively at night, so looking forward to it.

Regards,
Dam_04

Posted: 2005-04-20, 12:22 pm

newyork
dam- never stayed at the winston before, but it always has looked good having passed it a lot, on the way to the oude kirk area. it's so close, i heard you can actually see some girls from some of the rooms. nice post, 420, it seems like i should try societe anonyme and vienna massage. also will check out club bianca since there is not much reporting on this place. still do not understand the interest in prives and clubs compared to the immediacy and selection offered by the kamers. within 5 minutes, you can have a naked sabrina,or 100 other girls, lighting up a joint and having a great time..... compared with riding a tram for half an hour to pay more money to look at a selection of maybe 6 girls, rarely hot. new york

Last edited by newyork on 2005-04-20, 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: if you could go to one place in amsterdam
Posted: 2005-04-20, 5:10 pm

Thaipan
If I had €250 to spend I would head straight for Love Club 21 and have 2 girls for 1 hour full service and I would be a very happy fella! Mind you that is probably €200 more than I would spend in Bangkok! But you can't have everything! :-)

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: