Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
smoking questions...............
Posted: 2005-04-28, 11:14 pm

digger
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Trip just around the corner, I've read all recent previous smoking reports, well, really ALL the smoking reports there have been for the last few years here.

Anybody just returned from AMS or right now, what have you stumbled upon that has light your fire?

I would like to find a really good dark Hash, proper charas without paying over the odds. I've never tried the Seherezade from the Dampkring, always gets a good mention.

Anybody tried the NYC Diesel or Budda sister from Dampkring, whats your opinion?
I like soma strains, and heard The Coin & Hunters does these. Again anybody smoked these recently.
Also some real good hazy weed, does anybody know of the best Super Silver Haze.

I will put in as good a report as I can muster on my return. Invaluable knowledge picked up here,

Cheers,

Digger
Re: smoking questions...............
Posted: 2005-04-28, 11:24 pm

uberchef
Greetings Digger, fellow hasj afficionado :)

I recommend the RifMan products from 2e Kamer on Heisteeg. *Organic*, supposedly, and although not dark (all the offerings were light brown, hand pressed) the taste and high are very enjoyable. The Afghani for sale at 2e Kamer was quite dark, nearly black, and of that really nice consistency perfect for rolling in to snake-shaped toothpicks...one can smoke it just like that, actually!

To beat a dead horse, I think Katsu and STIX offer consistently high quality products. At STIX, you can purchase 5 grams of a given hasj and receive a 10% discount, which is appealing if you are buying quantity.

I've also read that an out-of the way coffeeshop in de Pijp, Yo-Yo by name, has hasj only 1x a week (Saturdays) and it's done up locally....probably a nice little mission to busy yourself with if it tickles your fancy!

Tot ziens!
~uber.

ps. I'll be in Amsterdam the weekend of May 13th. If our schedules coincide, perhaps we can share notes on the best chocolate in the dam.
Re: smoking questions...............
Posted: 2005-04-28, 11:39 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"I would like to find a really good dark Hash, proper charas without paying over the odds. I've never tried the Seherezade from the Dampkring, always gets a good mention. "

Many of us can appreciate your desire for a good dark hash. In addition to the Asian stuff, that may or may not contain any amount of unknown whoknowswhat impurities, have you considered trying any of the bubblehashes, for example, available at Tweede Kamer or Dampkring? They make one for 17E/gram and 20E/gram that are both super smokes in my experience.

Another real surprise discovery for me was the absolutely impressive Grey Mist Crystals (keef) from the Grey Area. It has such a surpising appearance and texture, but the high is quite clean and soaring and does last. It is a pretty smooth smoke too. Costs 15E/gram if memory serves. I think there is a three gram deal available too. If so, grab it. It became my favourite smoke to use for erotic adventures...

If I had to come up with a Gourmet List of Best Hash in Amsterdam it would be:

1. Bubblehash (Tweede Kamer/Dampkring)
2. Grey Mist Crystals (The Grey Area)
3. Seherezade (Tweede Kamer/Dampkring)

I admitt that I don't know all the smokes out there like some other guys here. For example I've never tried so-called "isolator" hash. I bet guys like paniked and others could add a few creative contributions to the list.

ST
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: