Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Arabic and indian girls?
Posted: 2005-05-26, 7:40 pm

Thomas77
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have just arrived to Amsterdam and will visit the RLD tonight.

Does anyone know where to find an arabic or indian girl?
Re: Arabic and indian girls?
Posted: 2005-05-27, 12:31 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
no
Posted: 2005-05-27, 5:10 am

Oldster
If she is still there, Carmen, at the corner of OudeZijds Achterburgwal and Monnikenstraat.
Good Luck, Oldster
Posted: 2005-05-31, 2:35 am

Hcabey
Oh yes, I remember that Indian girl, although she's used different name... something like Vanessa, Samantha or so (couldn't be sure)... I visited her about 6 months ago, she was in that corner kamer and worked early pm session (something like, 4-5pm). I am glad that she still seems to be around.

She was great. Offered S&F for E 50... I bargained for differnet poses & touching anywhere, she said "Well..." (like she's gona ask for extra money) but quickly agreed, without charging more! She is relatively tall and has very good body, nice butt...and a pretty face.

She gave me first "introductory" suck and then we went for a "cowgirl riding"... I really could not resist her tits... delicious! When I started kissing her tits, she said something like "no..." and I did not understand I reminded her we agreed I could do it (only touchnig though) , but she quickly added, "I've just thought the other one (tit) will be jealous!"... so I quickly started "works" on the other one too... and then, it was like ping-pong :-)))) All the time she was "riding" and she was very wet, I noticed.

I then suggested to change position, and we went this time for "the glorious doggy"...
Man! that girl was something... such an excellent look from the back position, it was just great...she was also helping her with her fingers. I got busy with her boobs, while working hard "behind the scene". Needles to say, it did not last long in this position, since it really turned me on instantly, without too much control of my willy... She was moaning also, (although I could not be sure if it was because of the pleasures I was delivering or it was just a proper acting...never mind, whatever it was, I do recommend her!

all in all, an excellent 20 mins to half an hour! No time-hassling

When I was leaving, she asked me if I had a girlfriend, then I asked if she had a boyfriend - she said yes, and that they get on very well. She also said she was ethnically Indian, but that she was born in Holland and feels Dutch as much as Indian.
Posted: 2005-05-31, 6:26 am

Oldster
Hcabey, we are definitely writing about two different women. Carmen is a short, tiny little thing. Funny, a little crazy at times.
Oldster
Posted: 2005-05-31, 6:53 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
There is now an Indian girl on "WhorDinasooarSteak" ... Wim will give it the correct name.
Hordinsteeg or something. The littel back street behind the RLD bar... you know it..

She says she is Italan but has no recognition of the language.

Good little bod.

Will try her next time.

mike
Posted: 2005-05-31, 9:05 pm

Hcabey
Oldster, Sir, you're quite right - mea culpa & my apologies to all fellow ignatzmicers...

I had in mind girl in kamer 59a (please see the map here titled "Gord-Bloed-Monnik"), corner of Monikkenstraat and Gorijnensteeg - so on the "mirror" opposide side actually

"Hope this clarifies"
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: