Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Elena, gentle goddess in Tromp
Posted: 2005-05-31, 10:24 am

Wim Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Last night I wandered around in Wallen with Mike - we had a good meal at the Argentinian in Korte Kolk - in the Royal Bar (Michelle my belle ...! ) on OZA 47 we met Withnail, who did his story on his most recent trip to Eastern Germany, Poland and the capital of the Czech republic. We will hear from him. Mike did his Alkmaar tour and some of his (our common) Wallen/Singel-regulars. We saw Iris from Barcelona, in her very perfect maid uniform, in OZA 51 (not in Dolleb this time). Though she get a bit bitchy on our chat. High on my list was a brunette in Tromp , now I've never been a big Tromp-fan - but I'm improving. She is directly across from the Nina-rooms (only 1 meter !) , where I can always see the Dutch blonde Nina lookalikes (and Nina). I recognized this girl for months, everey now and than and it was time to enter. What a girl ..., Bulgarian Elena she is , appr. 25/26 very gentle chick. She reminded me of one of my fav. ex-Alkmaar Bulgarians (Helena). I did no make any deal on this or that. Just see what it is. She went completely naked - great tits - started good blowjob , with on my wish more strong teasing handmassage what she did grinding on my leg with her hot pussy, her tits in my hands, she did it perfectly , very horny and teeeeasing - not rough. Relax baby , relax , show me that white sperm baby , show me that white sperm (The Bitch ....!) Enough inspiration to finish in a very comfortable ride, very good contact, in mish ..... Nice chat afterwards , 15 minutes + at 50 , Elena's is on my list ..... ( she's in the device as Czech - now I don't believe that , typical Bulgarian type, and it's absolutely her , many Bulgarians have/had the habit to mention another (EC) country )

BTW, one of the most recent "ins" in The Device is Nikola (the one and only .... ) , I must say that I haven't seen her for weeks , where is she .... ?

Wim
Wim, withnail, Uberchef, Iris and Elena. And Maya...and Fred
Posted: 2005-05-31, 7:04 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Wim... you git, you didn't tell me she (Elena) did the leg riding thng.

Nothing drives me more crazy. I would have been out of the RLD bar like a mad thing, (with a top hat - in march).

Nice to see Withnail in the flesh at last.

Uberchef, I agree with Wim about the bitchiness of the girl Iris that you rated highly. When chatting her up she said "I am Iris". So I said "Oh, you are from Ireland?" she said "Are you joking?" I said "Yes" she slammed the door shut. Absolutely hilarious. I love a girl with no sense of humour whatsoever, but it certainly shows what she really thinks.

Seeing the cheeky boyish Grin on Wim's face when he says "I am going with this girl" was great to see. The years rolled off his face. (No jokes here thank you). I will definately visit her.

After this, I went to the Singel and luck struck. I saw Maya on Spuistraat. We pointed at each other and laughed and I was straight in. Maya is one of those Girls who is not a super-model but has a pleasant pretty face and always remains totally sexy and appealing. She has the perfect KILLER body and really loves her job. She does it dammned well. You can kiss, touch what you want within reason and she works so hard for you to maximise your sensation and put you at rest. So relaxed about time, so clean and such a nice person that if you want to come, then she's your Girl.

Fred, she sends her regards and affirms she still has your picture. when she called me Fred, she did not know you well at that time.

Now, theres a lot of name dropping. Good night though. Damned Good.
Re: Wim, withnail, Uberchef, Iris and Elena. And Maya...and
Posted: 2005-05-31, 7:24 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Mike,

Thank you very much for the message. Am I still in her "most wanted" list? She will always have a special spot in "FBI most wanted".

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2005-05-31, 8:54 pm

uberchef
Hey Mike~

Ah, after gazing at her booty for some time, she finally turned around to face the street! I inquired as to her name to which she only replied "you'll have to come inside to find out," It turned in to one of my finest experiences, but I was at first wary when she wouldn't divulge her name at the door.

After the formalities were out of the way, the vibe turned friendly...I made her laugh, with some joke or expression and then it was all downhill from there. Did any of your crew have wind up having a session with her? By the sound of your report, her slamming the door on you may have put the kabosh on any good vibes--whats the connection with Iris and Ireland anyways?!?!?! maybe clover and Ireland...I could hear that.

Wim, brilliant report man! funny as hell to read. This Elena though...she may be the same girl I was with in November! Although she said she was Italian...what is a nationality to the girls in the RLD? ha! My Elena was actually in 1-1 Sint Annendwardstraat, across from Sexyland, first kamer on the corner. She was small, dark haired and olive skin. Very pretty face, and yes, a soft and gentle technique. Come to think of it, she may have done that riding technique with me as well! After, when she was performing her exquisite BJ, I told her "ummmmhhhhh, that feels great!" and she removed my schlong from her mouth long enough to say, "next time, you must do half-hour!" before commencing anew.

Indeed, next time, I'll go for the 1/2 hour ;o)

doie!
uber.
Posted: 2005-06-01, 12:42 am

Wim Admin
Mike - when I think about Michelle in the Royal Bar I everytime feel the boyish prickle to hug her and strip down her pants ..... (or strip down and h... )
Anyway, we had fun in La Vie en Proost with Marielle (and her sister Jody - you can do her in the next door passage)
Good you found Maya in Spuistraat , when I passed there around midnight I saw 3 good blonde lookers in 22/24, but not Maya - or was she at 15 ?

Fred , back home Maya has your pic at her nightstand ... (maybe I should say her daystand ... )

Uber - how's life in The Big Apple ? , anyway - Iris is still on my list !
It's possible you did gentle Elena at St Annendwars 1-1 , we HAVE the same choice , she's not really a petite - if I sort all Bulgarian girls I recently did in a row (what I often do when in my bunk trying to catch the sleep) they all have a certain undefinite similarity ....

Thank you, guys -
Wim
Posted: 2005-06-01, 12:50 am

iloveamsterdam
mike,did you see agnieshka?
Posted: 2005-06-01, 12:59 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello, Wim:

Oh dear, you liar, I have to confirm that independently. A few months ago, one of her mates showed me a photo of my 2003 Easter gift next to her pillow at home.

Best Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2005-06-01, 1:12 am

Wim Admin
Hey Fred, her mate is Anna from Lithuania, right !
Anyway - I did Petra in the Utrecht Zandpad - but it was not Miss Perfect (to my regret) , she was the other ....
And you know who returned , now in Utrecht Zandpad ? - ex-Alkmaar Czech Simona - in less than 6 weeks she's "The Pearl of the Zandpad" - they get pissed on me when I mentioned that she's ex-Alkmaar and ex-Groningen : "Shit , shut your mouth , now we have to wait longer" (LOL)
I said : "won't take long untill she's in the Wallen ...."
Thank you
Wim
Posted: 2005-06-01, 3:59 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
CBNC - Close but no cigar. However, I'll have some Mr. Goodbar ready for your pleasure upon our next joint inspection.

A joint task force has been given the mission to search for Purrfection...

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2005-06-01, 4:56 pm

uberchef
Wim! Life here in the city is certainly goede. The spring has arrived, and now the warm weather to follow. I hope this weekend to find myself lying on a sandy beach, enjoying a homemade broodje and stealing peeks at all the lovely topless bodies!

Glad to hear Iris remains on your list. Be sure to ask her if she has been enjoying the mix cd I made for her ;o) Perhaps she'll be so kind as to put it on while you bang her. ha!

And yes, it seems you and I have similar tastes in Bulgarian babes. Indeed, I have nothing but compliments to your taste in girls! A fine palatte you have Mr. Wim.

Enjoy~
uber.
Posted: 2005-06-02, 1:17 am

catechat
Errrrm, pardon me joining in here, but Wim states that.....

"Anyway, we had fun in La Vie en Proost with Marielle (and her sister Jody - you can do her in the next door passage)".

Is this correct or have I misunderstood ? The topic of any La Vie En Proost girls working in the Kamers came up last year, or perhaps it was the year before. Anyway, to everyones disappointment the answer was no they don't. Have things now changed ? - we can always hope I suppose.
La Vie En Proost girls in Kamers
Posted: 2005-06-02, 1:27 am

Supporting Member
What Wim says is corect. Mariella is the superb intelligent dutch topless blonde barmaid and her sister is the small dark Jodie with the Acne scars.

On leaving Mariella offered us "Girls" but we declined, not knowing what she meant. So dont ask, sorry.

Anyway, girls are not in short supply in Amsterdam.
When Iris eyes are smiling
Posted: 2005-06-02, 1:28 am

Supporting Member
Get it now?
Re: When Iris eyes are smiling
Posted: 2005-06-02, 7:38 pm

Wim Admin
Catechat
Offering "girls" was new to us , now the choice that sundaynight was not astonishing. I know that kamer 1 in the adjacent covered area is available for La Vie en Proost - I've seen Jodie in that kamer , these girls are willing on offering a 100 or so , saves them some dances , they are not any different from those in Bethlehemsteeg etc, though we might think they are different.

Uber
"When Iris eyes are smiling ...." (then I'm the biggest smiler)
I happened to be with darkblond Iris of Catalania this afternoon, high on my list, she IS a top girl. Sporting a little whip in her hand every now and than, Iris' + selling points are massage and soft SM. Out for some inspections I was prepared for some sudden hit. Stand at her kamerdoor, 4th left in Dolleb facing canal, she’s allways displaying that perfect (10) butt, and wait until she reacts. Considering that I only did the 50, she is very affectionate, hugs , kisses lightly and gives perfect strip. “Hey , you know I’m Iris from Barcelona?”. This maid uniform does it , her natural C-cup perkies indeed are free standing under her apron outfit (only front). Naked with only that little ..... she , horizontally , comes over me , lightly kissing on body , neck , ears , etc. she then turns round with her cookie over my face , again turns, kind of sit on my chest now pressing her cookie under my nose with that little white apron over my face – not long enough to give it a firm bite, but alas. Blowjob is short , 1 minute, but on request some teasing stimulation to get the pre-prickles right in place , enough for a perfect and tight ride in her slightly hairy pussy .... under that little white horny apro …………nnnnnooooaaaaaawwwwwwooowwwwshhhhhffffff string.
Thank you ,
“what CD did your American friend give me a month ago ” she asked , she showed me some 12 , eh, errrh , oh yeahhhh …. Iris is a pro. fessional and sends her kind regards over the ocean to her friend in New Amsterdam …. , she hugs and kisses, next time haaave to do a twin 50 with some massage and soft SM ….. , or a 10 minutes bj will do .....

Cheers from Wim
Re: When Iris eyes are smiling
Posted: 2005-06-03, 4:08 pm

uberchef
Wim, you're simply the best. Han Solo of the Walletjes, or the cool-equivalent.

That was an excellent little essay....and furthermore, completely true! Indeed, I love cookies and when Iris presents that fresh-baked cookie up in your face WHOA! it's quite a welcome surprise if you are not expecting it :)

Indeed, I'm so happy you agree with my assessment of Barcelona's finest, and also happy to hear she treated you with sweetness. Reading your story, it was very nice to hear she remembers me ;o) and of course, listens to my mix cd and all.

Next time, tell her to spank you with that whip one more time for the Chef's sake! alright cowgirl!

Hope you are enjoying the lovely springtime Wim.
Regards from New Amsterdam (to you, Ignatz crew and of course, my favorite Iris flower)
~Uber.
 [ 15 posts ] 

Jump to: